UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> White: I don't respect Randy Couture at all

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/3/13 4:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JeffersonDArcyChoke
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Dana White ran the NFL, Ray Lewis would be a "murderer" today instead of getting a hero's farewell that draws money.

There is a reason he runs the UFC.

His childhood buddies bought it.

Cronyism.

A man earns his spot rather than begging his rich buddies to buy a company and let him run it.

Right?

Yeah, I guess that's not the case with Dana.

I can't wait until Ronda loses so he can melt down like $kala.

Randy Couture paid for my hotel room for a weekend when my credit card didn't go through once.

I guess he isn't a man if a man means being like Dana.

This is bush league bullshit and infuriating.

Keep it behind closed doors like a man instead of hitting up the bully pulpit like something else. Phone Post
2/3/13 4:52 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry for my long winded rants.

It's just one guy fought in some of the best fight/events I ever watched and paid my hotel stay with his own money.

Fucking Randy Couture didn't have to do that.

I couldn't offer him anything but a thank you.

I respect the guy who did something for a guy who could offer him nothing rather than the man who calls me a "nerd" or worse because I don't like the fights he is putting together.

I apologize to all here for my tone and FRAT indeed, I'm not confrontational at all but this is just awful to do for someone who helped TUF get off the ground and many an event in the days when the company wasn't exactly in SI. Phone Post
2/3/13 4:59 PM
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randy should have used the bellator offer to leverage a similar or better deal with the UFC... this was a bad move.  bellashit will likely be gone in 3 years whereas zuffa is around for a very long time.

2/3/13 5:04 PM
cheesesteak
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When will a fighter give Dana a severe ass whooping? It's bound to happen someday, right?
2/4/13 1:24 PM
BandakaKush
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randy helping a rival promotion will be good for the sport of MMA in the long run. In a couple years Bellator will be bought by Zuffa and Randy will be brought back into the fold.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.