UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Overeem Bigfoot clash of heads at beginning of 3?

2/3/13 11:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Slowshot
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just for starters, I'm not an overeem fan, I don't really care about the guy, but I just watched the fight for the first time.

It looked to me like they clashed heads right at the beginning of the third, and that Overeem was wobbled by it.

I don't know if it was talked about at all, but is there any chance this was the beginning of the end for him? The fight was over shortly thereafter.

Did anybody else see this?
2/3/13 11:46 AM
dannybjj
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe so. Seems like the reem got a little over confident and paid the price for it! Phone Post
2/3/13 11:51 AM
wrestlerguy04
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I definitely saw that and thought the same.
2/3/13 11:52 AM
Jump Kick
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You don't want to clash heads with Bigfoot, ever.

2/3/13 12:00 PM
UGRBTT_th1s_guy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jump Kick -

Dude literally has a head like a 5 gallon bucket lol Phone Post
2/3/13 12:05 PM
Gullivers Travels
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I thought that too. Looked strange, as they just walked out and clinched
2/3/13 12:14 PM
HandyDarsh
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN 4 gif of said head clash Phone Post
2/3/13 12:15 PM
hypoxia
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't care about Overeem but they rushed each other like linemen at the start of round three and The Reem would obviously make a shit football player.
2/3/13 12:18 PM
Quickash1t

GableGrip - Is that the Overeem band wagon excuse now?

He got knocked the fuck out! After seeing FE take that kick to the face and keep fighting, it's kind of hard to make the excuse for Overeem that a accidental head but was the reason why he got knocked the fuck out.

And usually when you start a statement with "just for starters, I'm not an Overeem fan", that usually means your an Overeem fan.

No roids, no heart, no gas, no title.

Horrible post honestly you should stop posting all together.
I am not sure if the headbutt caused overeem to become a little rocked. But to just come in and type stupid crap like you just did is so idiotic.

A headbutt is illegal, and you can not win a fight that way. And for to come in and cry like a baby because people are asking whether or not the headbutt had anything to do with it is just childish.
2/3/13 12:18 PM
Lord Nitemare
337 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He got knocked the fuck out! After seeing FE take that kick to the face and keep fighting, it's kind of hard to make the excuse for Overeem that a accidental head but was the reason why he got knocked the fuck out.

And usually when you start a statement with "just for starters, I'm not an Overeem fan", that usually means your an Overeem fan.

Voted the fuck up.

Reem got fucked up by a head kick and it was all downhill from there.

2/3/13 12:20 PM
Mattapooh
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seemed like he was hurt at the end of the second. He was wide-eyed and desperate at the start of the third. Phone Post
2/3/13 12:21 PM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gif? Phone Post
2/3/13 12:22 PM
fight4right

lesnar911 - Did Bigfoot ever fight in valetudo with the headbutts? Imagine Bigfoot in mount headbutting.. Poor souls
He could head butt him between rounds from the other side of the cage Phone Post
2/3/13 12:23 PM
Ceelo
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I found a photo of it... They went head on!

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01250/gorillas_1250411i.jpg

BLUE PLEASE!
2/3/13 12:23 PM
Gin Tonic
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jump Kick -

. Phone Post
2/3/13 12:25 PM
HexRei

You sound like you're a on a hate train if you can't handle others breaking down and analyzing moments of a fight without flipping out.

Please lurk some more and possibly seek anger management counseling
2/3/13 12:35 PM
Quickash1t

GableGrip - 
Quickash1t - 

I am not sure if the headbutt caused overeem to become a little rocked. But to just come in and type stupid crap like you just did is so idiotic.

A headbutt is illegal, and you can not win a fight that way. And for to come in and cry like a baby because people are asking whether or not the headbutt had anything to do with it is just childish.

I'm sorry your BF got knocked the fuck out!

That wasn't even a hard shot with the head but. Overeem broke that's all there is to it.

Your a Douche bag

BF? U don't even like Overeem. But I don't act like a little bitch like you and come whining in threads how nothing else in a fight could have led to the outcome.
You are just a hater and clearly don't understand MMA if you think a headbutt doesn't have the ability to change something.(once again I am not saying it did in this fight) But you wanna come in and bash other people for questioning it with like childish talk... little baby bitch you are acting like.
2/3/13 12:59 PM
TDogg926
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GableGrip -
Quickash1t - 

I'm sorry your BF got knocked the fuck out!

That wasn't even a hard shot with the head but. Overeem broke that's all there is to it.

Your a Douche bag
Seriously fuck off. People are just trying to have a discussion and you have to come here on this thread and act like a asshole. Change your sn too, I'm ashamed to have someone like you even remotely associated with Gable. Phone Post
2/3/13 1:04 PM
TDogg926
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2127387&forumID=1 Phone Post
2/3/13 1:07 PM
HexRei

GableGrip - 
HexRei - 

You sound like you're a on a hate train if you can't handle others breaking down and analyzing moments of a fight without flipping out.

Please lurk some more and possibly seek anger management counseling

No hate train here.

I'm just pointing out facts.

Reem didn't loose because of a headbut. He lost because be got KTFO by Silvia's fists.

Again sorry your man crush lost.

Ill get anger managent and you get a life. LOL

I don't see anyone chalking the loss up to this, and it's still ridiculous that you rage like a 13 year old whose Playstation priveleges were taken away because someone asked a question.
2/3/13 1:33 PM
HexRei

Edited: 02/03/13 1:36 PM
Seriously, did you snort a psychosis-inducing amount of meth this morning or what?
2/3/13 1:38 PM
GarlicSauce

Overeem won the first two rounds, no question. The headbutt was probably what ended his domination. Bigfoot was getting owned.

Not really a victory if there's an illegitimate move (headbutt) involved.
2/3/13 1:45 PM
HexRei

Edited: 02/03/13 1:45 PM
OK Garlic go ahead and battle this out with Gable, you are nominated.
2/3/13 1:47 PM
hypoxia

The collision was inadvertent.I think it's a (huge)victory for BigFoot.
2/3/13 1:49 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a pic

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.