UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Overeem Bigfoot clash of heads at beginning of 3?

2/3/13 1:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GarlicSauce
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - OK Garlic go ahead and battle this out with Gable, you are nominated.

Thank you. I accept your nomination and I am honored by the trust of my people.
2/3/13 1:57 PM
GarlicSauce

GableGrip - 
GarlicSauce - Overeem won the first two rounds, no question. The headbutt was probably what ended his domination. Bigfoot was getting owned.

Not really a victory if there's an illegitimate move (headbutt) involved.

Yes he did and then he broke, gassed and got KTFO.

It dosent matter how many rounds he won, he lost via KTFO

The same happened to GSP after the first Serra fight. That didn't mean Serra was the better fighter. A fighter is not judged solely by the outcome of a fight, what he did *during* the fight matters even more.

Overeem dominated. Bigfoot got lucky, also with an illegitimate move (if the headbutt is true). Everything Overeem did before that showed his superiority.
2/3/13 2:18 PM
Slowshot
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GableGrip,

wtf is your story, dude? I tried to establish right off the bat that I'm not trying to make excuses or Overeem or anything. I don't care one way or the other who won. Why is it so important to you that a clash of heads didn't happen?
2/3/13 2:19 PM
Slowshot
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hypoxia - The collision was inadvertent.I think it's a (huge)victory for BigFoot.

Oh, for sure. I wasn't trying to say the outcome should be reversed, or anything.
2/3/13 2:22 PM
ranier wolfcastle
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/3/13 2:52 PM
fightsfan
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Imagine Bigfoot in ValeTudo with the infamous Dan Bobish ....

" CHIN IN EYE " grinding submission
2/3/13 3:00 PM
Slowshot

That picture actually makes it look like, if anything, Silva would have gotten the worst of it (the front of Overeem's head looks to be in his neck/side of his head).

Does anybody have a gif so we can see the whole thing (if possible, for a few seconds after, to see if Overeems legs straighten up or anything)
2/3/13 3:06 PM
I AM A MOFO
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going by that picture, Bigfoot got the worse of that headbutt, lol. When headbutting, the ideal place to hit the other guy with is the top/crown of the head, wich from the picture looks like where Reem took the impact. Upper forehead at worst.

Bigfoot on the other hand looks to have taken it right in the side of the face/jaw. So it might have hurt Reem, but even more props to Silva for not being fucked up even worse from it (or going on the offensive anyways).

And I am a Reem fan and was cheering for him.
2/3/13 3:08 PM
California

ranier wolfcastle - 

Yep, you sure as hell don't want to bonk heads with Bigfoot. He's got a hard ass watermelon sitting on his shoulders.

2/3/13 3:09 PM
Slowshot

I AM A MOFO - Going by that picture, Bigfoot got the worse of that headbutt, lol. When headbutting, the ideal place to hit the other guy with is the top/crown of the head, wich from the picture looks like where Reem took the impact. Upper forehead at worst.

Bigfoot on the other hand looks to have taken it right in the side of the face/jaw. So it might have hurt Reem, but even more props to Silva for not being fucked up even worse from it (or going on the offensive anyways).

:) See my post right above yours, haha.
2/3/13 3:14 PM
sincitydc
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could you imagine if Bigfoot fought in the day that headbutts were legal? Jesus Christ. That things the size of Mighty Mouse's torso. Phone Post
2/3/13 3:19 PM
I AM A MOFO
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slowshot - 
I AM A MOFO - Going by that picture, Bigfoot got the worse of that headbutt, lol. When headbutting, the ideal place to hit the other guy with is the top/crown of the head, wich from the picture looks like where Reem took the impact. Upper forehead at worst.

:) See my post right above yours, haha.

Haha, that's what I get for not paying attention. Could have just quoted your post and said "this", lol.

At least I know somene else saw that though.
2/3/13 4:37 PM
HandyDarsh
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

I have a pic

That was about 16 seconds before reem was finished.... Hmmmm Phone Post
2/3/13 4:58 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

GarlicSauce - Overeem won the first two rounds, no question. The headbutt was probably what ended his domination. Bigfoot was getting owned.

Hahahahahaha cardio how does it work?

The excuses already starting to fly. What a bunch of winers! Lol Phone Post
2/3/13 4:59 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

HandyDarsh -
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

I have a pic

That was about 16 seconds before reem was finished.... Hmmmm Phone Post
Aww the muscle Reem couldn't take a little clash in the clinch?

No fucking heart and he fought dumb as shit in the third should have taken big foot down Phone Post
2/3/13 5:02 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

hypoxia - The collision was inadvertent.I think it's a (huge)victory for BigFoot.
Yep. Shit happens in the cage when over 500 pounds of meat are going at it. What are we suppose to outlaw explosive moves. Shit happens Reem gassed and got KTFO.

Lets be real honest here he won the first two convincingly but by no means looked impressive. Phone Post
2/3/13 5:05 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

GarlicSauce -
GableGrip - 
GarlicSauce - Overeem won the first two rounds, no question. The headbutt was probably what ended his domination. Bigfoot was getting owned.

The same happened to GSP after the first Serra fight. That didn't mean Serra was the better fighter. A fighter is not judged solely by the outcome of a fight, what he did *during* the fight matters even more.

Overeem dominated. Bigfoot got lucky, also with an illegitimate move (if the headbutt is true). Everything Overeem did before that showed his superiority.
Yes since the Reem kO was so much like the one shot lucky punch by Serra... Gsp got caught.

Reem flat out got his ass beat in the third. More due to gameplay , cardio and having no heart.

He's all muscle Phone Post
2/3/13 5:13 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is an interesting topic, but after reading the thread the only comment I have is;

Leave GableGrip alone, he probably only has 15 minutes of computer time left. He's probably logged out to spend that 15 minutes furiously masturbating before his dad comes home in a drunken rage. AND, if that wasn't bad enough:

I fucked his mother while simultaneously kicking his dog and sharing a beer with his father. Poor kid's been through enough, guys.
2/3/13 5:22 PM
hmeboy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GarlicSauce - 
GableGrip - 

I know right? It's so annoying when someone throws punches, and gets lucky by landing them.

"I can't believe a guy who has been KOed 7 times by light heavyweights got knocked out by a heavyweight. He was winning until he lost!"
-GarlicSauce

Post less.
2/3/13 5:40 PM
diggity

Quickash1t -
GableGrip - Is that the Overeem band wagon excuse now?

He got knocked the fuck out! After seeing FE take that kick to the face and keep fighting, it's kind of hard to make the excuse for Overeem that a accidental head but was the reason why he got knocked the fuck out.

And usually when you start a statement with "just for starters, I'm not an Overeem fan", that usually means your an Overeem fan.

No roids, no heart, no gas, no title.

Horrible post honestly you should stop posting all together.
I am not sure if the headbutt caused overeem to become a little rocked. But to just come in and type stupid crap like you just did is so idiotic.

A headbutt is illegal, and you can not win a fight that way. And for to come in and cry like a baby because people are asking whether or not the headbutt had anything to do with it is just childish.
Wasn't a head butt dude, if anything it was accidental... But it was the head kick that rocked him a bit and then a savage flurry of punches that knocked him out. Phone Post
2/3/13 5:46 PM
elysian

You see, it does look like Big Head clashed his Big Head against Overeems, which in my opinion, the match at that particular moment in time should have been stopped to let both fighters recover and get checked by the medical personnel. I believe that if not for clash of heads (as seen in that picture, if that happened) Overeem would have been declared the undisputed winner. To be honest, Overeem won in my eyes.
2/3/13 5:54 PM
Paulo749
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GableGrip - Is that the Overeem band wagon excuse now?

He got knocked the fuck out! After seeing FE take that kick to the face and keep fighting, it's kind of hard to make the excuse for Overeem that a accidental head but was the reason why he got knocked the fuck out.

And usually when you start a statement with "just for starters, I'm not an Overeem fan", that usually means your an Overeem fan.

Sums up nicely. Phone Post
2/3/13 5:55 PM
Demolition Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is just embarrassing, Reem lost because he was too cocky and got KTFO because of that it was NOTHING to do with them clashing together.
2/3/13 5:58 PM
Quickash1t

diggity - 
Quickash1t -
GableGrip - Is that the Overeem band wagon excuse now?

Horrible post honestly you should stop posting all together.
I am not sure if the headbutt caused overeem to become a little rocked. But to just come in and type stupid crap like you just did is so idiotic.

A headbutt is illegal, and you can not win a fight that way. And for to come in and cry like a baby because people are asking whether or not the headbutt had anything to do with it is just childish.
Wasn't a head butt dude, if anything it was accidental... But it was the head kick that rocked him a bit and then a savage flurry of punches that knocked him out. Phone Post

I think you miss understood my post. I don't believe that the headbutt had anything to do with the outcome. I think silva won because overeem got cocky and got punched in the face. My post was bashing the poster who was whining like a little girl because people wanted to have a discussion on whether or not the headbutt had any effect on the fight.

Also even if it is accidental, it doesn't mean that it should be allowed to change the outcome of a fight.
2/3/13 5:58 PM
hmeboy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.