UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Overeem Bigfoot clash of heads at beginning of 3?

2/3/13 5:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hmeboy
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/13 5:58 PM
Oopsie!
2/3/13 6:59 PM
Naderhood
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

I have a pic

I've been starin at this pic for like 10 min going "WTF?!?!? What's takin this GIF so fucking long?!?!?" Phone Post
2/3/13 7:03 PM
Naderhood
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it just me or was Silva looking a little scared in the first? At the end of the 2nd rd you could see him realizing that he can strike with Reem and take his punches. Suddenly it was a fucking fight. 3rd rd Silva came out a completely different fighter and ended it. His confidence level in the 3rd was leaps and bounds ahead of what it was in the first. Phone Post
2/3/13 7:13 PM
Blackmore
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GableGrip -
Quickash1t - 
GableGrip - Is that the Overeem band wagon excuse now?

He got knocked the fuck out! After seeing FE take that kick to the face and keep fighting, it's kind of hard to make the excuse for Overeem that a accidental head but was the reason why he got knocked the fuck out.

And usually when you start a statement with "just for starters, I'm not an Overeem fan", that usually means your an Overeem fan.

No roids, no heart, no gas, no title.

Horrible post honestly you should stop posting all together.
I am not sure if the headbutt caused overeem to become a little rocked. But to just come in and type stupid crap like you just did is so idiotic.

A headbutt is illegal, and you can not win a fight that way. And for to come in and cry like a baby because people are asking whether or not the headbutt had anything to do with it is just childish.

I'm sorry your BF got knocked the fuck out!

That wasn't even a hard shot with the head but. Overeem broke that's all there is to it.

Your a Douche bag
I really wish the UG would only accept real names-addresses and pictures of the users...i bet ppl like you will vanish
*no more fighter bashing
*no more internet thugging and call outs
*no more "i saw that fight with my GF" BS you ugly fu*k Phone Post
2/3/13 7:30 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood - 

I have a pic

I've been starin at this pic for like 10 min going "WTF?!?!? What's takin this GIF so fucking long?!?!?" Phone Post

Legit lol!  I was watching UFC.tv so I just screen capped it.

2/3/13 8:11 PM
Slowshot
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

diggity - 
Quickash1t -

He got knocked the fuck out! After seeing FE take that kick to the face and keep fighting, it's kind of hard to make the excuse for Overeem that a accidental head but was the reason why he got knocked the fuck out.

And usually when you start a statement with "just for starters, I'm not an Overeem fan", that usually means your an Overeem fan.

I am not sure if the headbutt caused overeem to become a little rocked. But to just come in and type stupid crap like you just did is so idiotic.

A headbutt is illegal, and you can not win a fight that way. And for to come in and cry like a baby because people are asking whether or not the headbutt had anything to do with it is just childish.
Wasn't a head butt dude, if anything it was accidental... But it was the head kick that rocked him a bit and then a savage flurry of punches that knocked him out. Phone Post

I'm the OP, and I'm not saying it was a headbutt, or that it was anything but accidental.

I'm not saying the result should be overturned.

This is more along the lines of "did anybody see the jab that fighter x landed just before the big flurry? I think that might have been what actually hurt fighter y at first, did anybody else notice that?"

It looked to me like there was a clash of heads, and that Overeem looked the slightest big shook after it. Silva then commenced to whipping that ass.

I don't know whether it had anything to do with it or not, I just thought I saw it, and wondered if anybody could produce a gif of it so that I could judge better.

I'm not defending Overeem, or defending Silva, or whatever. Why the fuck do people have to get so emotional about a simple "did you notice this" question?
2/5/13 3:19 AM
Rock Ortiz

Blackmore - 
GableGrip -
Quickash1t - 

I'm sorry your BF got knocked the fuck out!

That wasn't even a hard shot with the head but. Overeem broke that's all there is to it.

Your a Douche bag
I really wish the UG would only accept real names-addresses and pictures of the users...i bet ppl like you will vanish
*no more fighter bashing
*no more internet thugging and call outs
*no more "i saw that fight with my GF" BS you ugly fu*k Phone Post

Word! Fuck Gablegrips..lil sissy ass bitch!
2/5/13 5:14 AM
balena

this thread would have been good when this site was just about people who trained sharing martial arts observations and knowledge

i didnt notice the headbutt but my stream sucked

i certainly wouldnt want to clash heads with bigfoot lol
2/5/13 5:31 AM
rundymc

I have not seen the head butt in question, but I will say this. You're being an idiot.

A headbutt can daze you the fuck out. Hell, I've been knocked down, legitimately, by one.

Calm down Francis.
2/5/13 5:34 AM
rundymc

HexRei - 
GableGrip - 
HexRei - 

You sound like you're a on a hate train if you can't handle others breaking down and analyzing moments of a fight without flipping out.

Please lurk some more and possibly seek anger management counseling

No hate train here.

I'm just pointing out facts.

Reem didn't loose because of a headbut. He lost because be got KTFO by Silvia's fists.

Again sorry your man crush lost.

Ill get anger managent and you get a life. LOL

I don't see anyone chalking the loss up to this, and it's still ridiculous that you rage like a 13 year old whose Playstation priveleges were taken away because someone asked a question.

What's so ridiculous about it? He probably IS a 13 year old with revoked Playstation priveleges.
2/5/13 5:48 AM
Officer Farva
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What headbutt? lol

2/5/13 8:28 AM
Batarnaque
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whatever happened... happened. Whatever rocked him made hin freeze like a head in the deerlights; he didn't drop for a single, didn't cover up with his frakishly huge forearms, stood there without lateral movement, took all of it with no apparent defensive instincts.

Overeem never let his hands go, barely attacked a Bigfoot unwilling to engage, didn't really do any damage on the ground; too much cock, too little offense, his stock took a big hit and now he's gone into seclusion.

It's too bad but Alistair deserves everything that's happening to him right now. I bet we won't ever see a dismissive interview like he did for the Countdown; that was atrocious... and to say I thought it was a fucking mismatch! Ouch.
2/5/13 10:37 AM
Muzalini

Giraffix Inc, Graphic Designer
There was no head but, they clinched and reem straightened up and backed Bigfoot into the cage Phone Post
2/5/13 11:04 AM
Muzalini

I'm creating .gif now Phone Post
2/5/13 11:05 AM
ortman166

Muzalini - I'm creating .gif now Phone Post
Good Phone Post
2/5/13 11:08 AM
Choochy
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a pic

Phone Post
2/5/13 11:30 AM
Muzalini

ortman166 -
Muzalini - I'm creating .gif now Phone Post
Good Phone Post
Not very good at it but its almost done lol Phone Post
2/5/13 11:34 AM
Muzalini

here is a link to download my video clip I used to create a gif cuz mine I think is gonna suck, if someone can loop it cuz for some reason mine isn't working.

http://www.giraffixincdesign.com/gifs/bigfootvsreem.mov

2/5/13 11:35 AM
Muzalini

Shit gotta run and have an MRI done on my knees be back in a bit to get this thing settled

2/5/13 11:37 AM
spliff
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/5/13 11:46 AM
chokeyou

Oh TDogg, first rule of fight club, you don't respond with excuses when someone T"dog's" you..

Let further punishment ensue
2/5/13 11:53 AM
Muzalini

Ok here is the gif download link, I'm in the waiting room at the hospital so I can't upload it.

http://www.zamzar.com/getFiles.php?uid=f20e0596ba14cae7bb3e713ce875f-22091e7fe266baa Phone Post
2/5/13 11:53 AM
Muzalini

Ok it cut it off

http://www.zamzar.com/getFiles.php?uid=f20e0596ba14cae7bb3e713ce875f-22091e7fe266baa Phone Post
2/5/13 11:54 AM
Muzalini

Did it again wtf Phone Post
2/5/13 11:55 AM
ortman166

...lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.