UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn, DFW; I have a idea...

2/3/13 12:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
torquemada
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great card last night; I enjoyed it a lot. One thing I noticed though. During the preliminaries on FX espcially, but even during the PPV and EVEN the superfight, there are a LOT of empty seats in the front.
I assume a lot of these are comped seats for the Vegas events. It was such a great show, but it looks, frankly, bush league when a great fight on FX and PPV looks like no one's in the audience (and that's the view that's seen from the fight cameras).

Here's where the UG can help, boss. If you have a situation like that, I propose you use some "seat fillers." Like other events do. WWE and most televised music events do the same.

Now I'm not talking about fat guys in skull and chain t-shirts; I'm talking putting on a nice suit with some swagger and make the good seats look like they're supposed to.

My new tailored suit and I await your response.

C'mon, boss, this is win win. Some of the UG actually clean up, DFW.

WHO'S WITH ME???
2/3/13 12:53 PM
the_shrike
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In

I'm a well dressed handsome man Phone Post
2/3/13 12:56 PM
vaginal tear
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was there and the amount of grotesquely designed affliction shirts was maddening. UFC would do well getting some suited up UGrs in the crowd. Phone Post
2/3/13 12:58 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I clean up tremendously !! Phone Post
2/3/13 12:58 PM
JPet
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not a good idea. It's fashionable for the celebs to wait for the Main Card to arrive.

By that time, those seats are 100% full like the rest of the arena.

What do you do with those 400 handsomely dressed men then ???
2/3/13 1:03 PM
shaqitup
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JPet - not a good idea. It's fashionable for the celebs to wait for the Main Card to arrive.

Send them to a room backstage with a TV and some hors d'oeuvres 

2/3/13 1:11 PM
OhNo
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In and signed
2/3/13 1:16 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was there too and we noticed also. Seemed odd when they announced it as the sold out Mandalay Bay Events Center and there were empty seats in every section.

Oh yeah, I also look fantastic in a suit. Phone Post
2/3/13 1:24 PM
torquemada
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JPet - not a good idea. It's fashionable for the celebs to wait for the Main Card to arrive.

I hit the replay, brother. It was horrible during FX. Although better, still noticeable during the main event. Phone Post
2/3/13 1:25 PM
World Peace's Left Elbow
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. I'll happily suit up for the occasion and roll out to the back when the main card starts

Make it a contest of sorts. Phone Post
2/3/13 1:27 PM
Pessimist_Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sell A and B tickets

A = Main Card

B = Undercard

You're welcome Phone Post
2/3/13 1:31 PM
Anderson Ducking Weidman

i dont want some toothless peasant to sit in my seat that i paid $$$ for

2/3/13 1:32 PM
thebisket
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Time Management Samurai!, Owner
I would volunteer for stuck a hard job Phone Post
2/3/13 1:33 PM
Letibleu
1716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vegas events are like that. Live with it.

2/3/13 1:41 PM
torquemada

1. Why aren't my bros from the handsome boys school for modeling voting my idea up?

2. Someone get Cindy O up in here. Phone Post
2/3/13 1:42 PM
torquemada

Underscore____________________ - A few people at my party commented on the empty seats and they asked if nobody watched this lol Phone Post
That's what I'm talking about! It looks bush league!

Mr White. Dana, if I may, we're here to help. Phone Post
2/3/13 1:42 PM
Timtek

JPet - not a good idea. It's fashionable for the celebs to wait for the Main Card to arrive.

Halftime show. We can all play kazoos or learn to ballroom dance or something.

Incidentally, we're gonna need like 400 girls.
2/3/13 1:45 PM
vaginal tear
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

joshua j king - Mind blown brah. I was thinks teh samez thoughts last night. Has a bunch of ug-er's ever shown up as soon as the venue opened and held down their spot,throwing an all event rage-er from top to bottom,dressed to the nines with some fly ass honeys and being super amped during the empty ass facebook prelims?

I would suit up for just such an occasion Phone Post
^^^. Not invited. Phone Post
2/3/13 1:48 PM
Bill Pharoni
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UG is full of good looking people just waiting to fill seats. C'mon Dana, what are you waiting for?
2/3/13 1:50 PM
kevsh
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 

Send them to a room backstage with a TV and some hors d'oeuvres 

Sounds good, except:

I'd vote for a few kegs and wings over tiny sausages (no pun intended) and throw in a few token ladies so we don't feel quite so uncomfortable and I'm in.
2/3/13 1:57 PM
crazychris
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Suit up!
2/3/13 2:22 PM
youarewhatiswrong
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in.

Instead of a room backstage, just have a section of lower demand comped seats waiting for the seat fillers to move as the ballers show up for their seats.
2/3/13 3:34 PM
JoeMimic
727 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -

Vegas events are like that. Live with it.

This. Especially on super bowl weekend when there are a ton of casual fans in town. Phone Post
2/3/13 4:32 PM
TDogg926
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in and ready to suit up!!! Phone Post
2/3/13 5:13 PM
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the_shrike - In

I'm a well dressed handsome man Phone Post
Same except better Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.