UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn, DFW; I have a idea...

2/3/13 5:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the_shrike - In

I'm a well dressed handsome man Phone Post
Same except better Phone Post
2/3/13 5:14 PM
FlyingSubsOnly
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In, and willing to post pictures in a tailored Tom Ford.
2/3/13 5:19 PM
BJ_Penmanship
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In and in Phone Post
2/3/13 5:35 PM
Virginio

I have *an idea.

If you're going to talk about classing up the joint, at least bring proper grammar to the negotiating table.

Other than that? Free tix, count me in! Phone Post
2/3/13 5:48 PM
DanTheWolfman

I've been told I clean up well

Could really use a seat for Ronda at the Honda if anyone has an extra :)
2/3/13 7:59 PM
torquemada
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Virginio - I have *an idea.

If you're going to talk about classing up the joint, at least bring proper grammar to the negotiating table.

Other than that? Free tix, count me in! Phone Post
I blame my phone.

But your correction is duly noted. Phone Post
2/3/13 11:00 PM
torquemada
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now that the game is over, ttt.

Not an empty seat to be seen. Says a lot... Phone Post
2/3/13 11:29 PM
MrNiceguy66

If its not too late I have a suit to help fill a seat. Armani suit or birthday suit. Your choice... Phone Post
2/4/13 12:37 AM
KingGo
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN Phone Post
2/4/13 12:47 AM
Master Tang

Dana can fly me back and forth to Vegas anytime he wants and I'll sit in one of those seats so the UFC appears to be more mainstream that it truly is...
2/4/13 1:14 AM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was pretty dead. Don't tell anyone but I sat in the front of my section (15 rows in front of my actual ticket) and was never moved

2/4/13 1:15 AM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I did enjoy the guy behind me saying Edgar is really good at mai tai (like the drink) and more fighters should just use the mai tai clinch like Silva did, because it's really easy

2/4/13 3:38 AM
Korpiklaani

i noticed this too, it almost sounded like an episode of TUF with a couple people yelling, vegas is the worst place to have fights, the judges, the fans, wish ufc would stop giong there

its bugged me since boxing how anyone can buy a ticket for an event and only show up for main event, STAY AWAY FROM VEGAS PLEASE
2/4/13 8:51 AM
torquemada

Just additional justification.
If I'm a new fan looking at an empty arena on FX, I'm not getting sold that this is a hot event.

The card from Saturday proves my point. It was fucking stacked. Still empty seats. Phone Post
2/4/13 7:59 PM
torquemada

I have no shame. I'm ttt'ing myself.

I still think it's a valid idea. Phone Post
2/4/13 8:10 PM
Boofhead3
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In!! I dont understand how people dont want to watch every fight on the card. Op's idea will also help have a knowledgable crowd where they dont fucking booo everything Phone Post
2/5/13 3:01 AM
CindyO

torquemada -  1. Why aren't my bros from the handsome boys school for modeling voting my idea up?

2. Someone get Cindy O up in here. Phone Post

I'll send him your thread:)

Cindy

2/5/13 6:39 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since Arianny gets up from her seat a lot I'd like to sign up for hers. She needs a little more filling in her seat anyway so it's perfect. You're gonna like the way I seat fill, I guarantee it! Phone Post
2/5/13 8:23 AM
Louisvillain
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have 1 Tapout shirt, and 1 Affliction shirt.

I promise not to wear them.

I also promise to have a couple hotties next to me.

2/5/13 8:30 AM
torquemada

CindyO -
torquemada -  1. Why aren't my bros from the handsome boys school for modeling voting my idea up?

2. Someone get Cindy O up in here. Phone Post

I'll send him your thread:)

Cindy

I adore this Cindy.

In until "great idea" or "we can use local models, you fucking UG basement dweller."

I'm trying to help, Dana. I swear. Phone Post
2/5/13 9:52 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips -

I did enjoy the guy behind me saying Edgar is really good at mai tai (like the drink) and more fighters should just use the mai tai clinch like Silva did, because it's really easy

Yeah.. Guy behind me kept screaming Rashad was a pussy with a padded recorded and Aldo was a faggot. Also gave an astute analysis about how Tibau was "super jacked" and when ur super jacked like that u gotta be careful cause ur shoulders are gonna gas, that's why he loves the Diaz bros, cause they're not super jacked so they never get tired. He also spilt beer one both of my friends and kept screaming if anyone wanted to fight he was ready. He was really cool. Phone Post
2/5/13 11:20 AM
torquemada

I'm telling you. I did security for WWE and music concerts. You don't see the empty seats on tv. Prince actually won't come out to empty seats.

I swear, I've really got experience!

Oh and ttt. Phone Post
2/5/13 10:20 PM
torquemada

Now that my mind's blown from TUF...

TTT. Phone Post
2/6/13 2:44 PM
torquemada

Lunch break, so...

Bump! Phone Post
2/6/13 3:22 PM
Tapped Out Again
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am Mr clean. Sign me up! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.