UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana, go get Brock

2/3/13 12:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
40oztofreedom
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I kinda wanna see Bigfoot vs Lesnar now Phone Post
2/3/13 1:08 PM
westside
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you have something against Brock?  The only reason anyone would want to see Brock fight again is because they want to see him get his ass kicked. 

Bigfoot would embarass Lesnar.

2/3/13 1:18 PM
40oztofreedom
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of course not, I loved watching Brock fight. Would Bigfoot really dismantle Brock with ease? I only bring this up because I think it would stylistically be a good match up. I don't see Bigfoot killing Brock, yet I don't see Brock killing Bigfoot. Now, I understand it would never happen... but I believe it would be a fun fight to watch that both parties could see victory. Phone Post
2/3/13 1:20 PM
shaqitup
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only reason to bring Brock back would be for money, not for "cool matchups".

He won't challenge for the title again, and his mystique is completely gone.

He came into the game real late, and is 35 now, it's time to move on bro.

2/3/13 1:20 PM
westside
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My Old Name Is Not Allowed - Cain destroyed Bigfoot, Bigfoot destroyed Overeem, and Overeem destroyed Lesner. Cain also destroyed Lesner, as did Carwin before gassing out.

I know mma math doesn't always work, but I think it's clear Lesner has no place fighting anyone in the top 5 of the current HW roster.

"I know mma math doesn't always work, but I think it's clear Lesner has no place fighting anyone in the top 5 of the current HW roster"

This is right on.  I like Brock but he needs to stay out of MMA.

2/3/13 1:36 PM
mmamonstar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain had to fight big foot for rematch now let jds fight him to get his rematch then overeem can fight winner of Mir and DC Phone Post
2/3/13 2:07 PM
40oztofreedom

Do you think Brock watched Overeem get KO'd lastnight with enjoyment, or do you think he doesn't even pay attention to the sport anymore? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.