UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Reem will be back!

2/3/13 2:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MartialArtsMixed
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was out for over a year and was playing with big foot too much.

Can't wait to see him back soon to show you naysaying band wagoners up. Phone Post
2/3/13 2:06 PM
MartialArtsMixed
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vote me down all you want bitches! I ain't no bandwagon hoe! Phone Post
2/3/13 2:25 PM
MMARAIDER
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm also looking forward to seeing reem again.

Lose a fight and you're shit apparently. Phone Post
2/3/13 2:28 PM
88samurai88
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Back to TrT Phone Post
2/3/13 2:32 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its funny that everyone on the UG knew overeem was overated and would lose last night....
Funny i didnt read one person saying any of this before last night.
2/3/13 2:36 PM
Wasa-B
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He may but he'll never seem to solidly consistent.
2/3/13 2:37 PM
MMALOGIC

he's got a 1 and a half round gas tank... roy nelson would decapitate him.

2/3/13 2:38 PM
epwar
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Its funny that everyone on the UG knew overeem was overated and would lose last night....

WHAT?  Have you never read the UG?  TOOOOONS of people have been saying Overeem is overrated for years.

2/3/13 2:40 PM
bshaw1979

MartialArtsMixed -  He was out for over a year and was playing with big foot too much.

Can't wait to see him back soon to show you naysaying band wagoners up. Phone Post

So being out a year made him forget how to throw a punch?
2/3/13 2:40 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar - 
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Its funny that everyone on the UG knew overeem was overated and would lose last night....

WHAT?  Have you never read the UG?  TOOOOONS of people have been saying Overeem is overrated for years.

Yea but NO ONE said he would lose to bigfoot.
2/3/13 2:51 PM
MartialArtsMixed

bshaw1979 -
MartialArtsMixed -  He was out for over a year and was playing with big foot too much.

He pounded Bigfoot last night, he was too cocky with his hands down and not blocking any punches. Phone Post
2/3/13 4:16 PM
Animal Chin
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GARRYD - 
MartialArtsMixed - 
bshaw1979 -

He pounded Bigfoot last night, he was too cocky with his hands down and not blocking any punches. Phone Post

he didn't land shit on bigfoot , without the juice Overoid is a blown up stiff

With the juice Bigfoot is a formidable opponent.
2/3/13 4:17 PM
bshaw1979

GARRYD - 
MartialArtsMixed - 
bshaw1979 -

Garry's is correct....go rewatch the fight. reem didn't do shit. Struve,Roy,Cain,jds all eat Reem
2/3/13 4:25 PM
nolabrum
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/13 4:25 PM
I am glad this happened. Overeem came to the UFC and in his mind he was already a Champion, He Underestimated BigFoot. Hopefully this can light a fire under his ass and he comes back like the Savage that he is. I'm still onboart the Overeem Hype train UNO Mas!
2/3/13 4:27 PM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -
epwar - 

Yea but NO ONE said he would lose to bigfoot.
Non fanboys did Phone Post
2/3/13 4:32 PM
IP
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bshaw1979 - 
GARRYD - 
MartialArtsMixed - 
bshaw1979 -

Garry's is correct....go rewatch the fight. reem didn't do shit. Struve,Roy,Cain,jds all eat Reem

I thought Edgar and Rashad would win their fights and I was wrong, but I called Big Foot winning his. History has shown if you can weather Reem's storm and counter with solid fundamentals/conditioning you'll probably come out on top.

Reem will have a tough row to hoe against top heavyweights. It's a different game now.
2/3/13 4:36 PM
Demolition Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reem could be a title contender in the UFC but he could also drop two more fights and get cut, hopefully he sorts his head out and strings together some wins.
2/3/13 4:44 PM
cross3dout
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Its funny that everyone on the UG knew overeem was overated and would lose last night....
Lol I've been saying it since I stopped lurking!!! Phone Post
2/3/13 4:46 PM
ShawnTheBadger
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for Reem not being an arrogant bastard and getting caught. Ate some serious humble pie.

Interested to see they match him up with next.
2/3/13 5:03 PM
JetSetter

The Reem fight was a perfect example of why I have always said there is no way Fedor is the GOAT. These guys pad their stats in all of these other leagues by fighting bums or roiding out (sometimes both) and then when they get to the big leagues they get smoked. Phone Post
2/3/13 5:08 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

nolabrum - I am glad this happened. Overeem came to the UFC and in his mind he was already a Champion, He Underestimated BigFoot. Hopefully this can light a fire under his ass and he comes back like the Savage that he is. I'm still onboart the Overeem Hype train UNO Mas!
Good attitude and perspective from an overeem fan! Phone Post
2/3/13 5:09 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

JetSetter - The Reem fight was a perfect example of why I have always said there is no way Fedor is the GOAT. These guys pad their stats in all of these other leagues by fighting bums or roiding out (sometimes both) and then when they get to the big leagues they get smoked. Phone Post
Although I agree. Bigfoot was in strike force with Reem Phone Post
2/3/13 5:12 PM
DanCrase

I'm a fan of Reem and I'm looking forward to seeing him back again. He's always had a bad chin and cardio, though, so he needs to get his cardio sorted cause that shit won't fly in the UFC.
2/3/13 5:22 PM
TuLegit

He'll never be champ. Phone Post
2/3/13 5:56 PM
Caught_clean
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im glad he got humbled. That said anyone who thinks he wouldn't open as a more then 3-1 favorite in a rematch are very results oreintated lol. He gave Bigfoot no respect, called the fucking fight and paid for it. Hopefully this wakes him up and he takes things more seriously, he looked like a idiot at the end.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.