UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Big Foot's Tweet

2/3/13 2:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who is the king of Miami?? Quem e o rei de Miami?? Obg. A todos pela torcida..."Amo todos vcs"...Brasillllll 

Can someone drag the picture in for me?

2/3/13 2:42 PM
shaqitup
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it the alligator one?

i was starting to like him, but how can he cry about respect and then act like a dick himself

2/3/13 2:42 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/3/13 2:43 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And apparently my city has a new king LOL

2/3/13 2:48 PM
elysian

He was being owned and thrown around the cage for two rounds to a 1 year off rusty Overeem who probably just disco in miami, than BigHead head butted him and by pure luck won the fight. Overeem was right about him.
2/3/13 2:50 PM
elysian

But, that is a funny picture.
2/3/13 2:52 PM
sxnieves

elysian - He was being owned and thrown around the cage for two rounds to a 1 year off rusty Overeem who probably just disco in miami, than BigHead head butted him and by pure luck won the fight. Overeem was right about him.
This Phone Post
2/3/13 2:53 PM
xakx

Was posted last night, thread should be on the first page still, i just ttt'ed it a few mins ago.
2/3/13 2:55 PM
xakx

lol @ all the sore vaganas who bet on reem.
Mihow
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elysian - He was being owned and thrown around the cage for two rounds to a 1 year off rusty Overeem who probably just disco in miami, than BigHead head butted him and by pure luck won the fight. Overeem was right about him.

HUGE Reem fan and you're nuts

No one looked good for two rounds, Reem had that stupid smile and didn't give a shit at all, he looked awful, hope this spring boards both guys
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

sxnieves - 
elysian - He was being owned and thrown around the cage for two rounds to a 1 year off rusty Overeem who probably just disco in miami, than BigHead head butted him and by pure luck won the fight. Overeem was right about him.
This Phone Post

2/3/13 2:56 PM
fryingarmbar
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup -

Is it the alligator one?

i was starting to like him, but how can he cry about respect and then act like a dick himself

I don't think he'd be acting like that if Overreem hadn't talked mad garbage first. Phone Post
2/3/13 3:00 PM
Gin Tonic
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man lol at some of the responses.

I'm a Reem fan and I'm not making ridiculous excuses. Yeah he looked ok in the first and early in the second, but he couldn't put Bigfoot away and paid for showboating with his hands down.

I thought it was funny as hell actually. Phone Post
2/3/13 3:01 PM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE -

Bigfoot will have to fight him again at some point. Phone Post
2/3/13 3:28 PM
elysian

Mihow - 
elysian - He was being owned and thrown around the cage for two rounds to a 1 year off rusty Overeem who probably just disco in miami, than BigHead head butted him and by pure luck won the fight. Overeem was right about him.

No one looked good for two rounds, Reem had that stupid smile and didn't give a shit at all, he looked awful, hope this spring boards both guys

You do understand Overeem was rusty, didn't fight for almost a year, had a supposedly terrible team management, probably did more disco in Miami than training and Big Foot had nothing on him for 2 full rounds.

And supposedly Big Foot "trained hard", if Big Foot trained hard how come he didn't do anything for 2 full rounds? He just got lucky with that head butt and rest is history.

I feel sorry for Overeem and wish he heals very fast and makes a come back. But, really if not that head butt, I think Overeem won the fight.
2/3/13 3:39 PM
Sir Slugshot331
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm upset. I'll leave it at that. Phone Post
2/3/13 3:45 PM
Demolition Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elysian - 
Mihow - 

You do understand Overeem was rusty, didn't fight for almost a year, had a supposedly terrible team management, probably did more disco in Miami than training and Big Foot had nothing on him for 2 full rounds.

And supposedly Big Foot "trained hard", if Big Foot trained hard how come he didn't do anything for 2 full rounds? He just got lucky with that head butt and rest is history.

I feel sorry for Overeem and wish he heals very fast and makes a come back. But, really if not that head butt, I think Overeem won the fight.

Yeah Reem definitely would have beat Silva...if he hadn't got KTFO.
2/3/13 3:46 PM
mmavixen

I like both guys, but I am a huge Reem fan.

I just think that at some point, after guys fight, you need to drop it.  Bigfoot already called him a kitten at the press conference, and admitted to screaming at him to get up after the fight had been called.

The fight is over, Bigfoot won. But if his beef with Reem is that he disrespected him, he's not acting much better right now, IMHO.

Am I wrong to think he's going a little overboard, or do you guys think Reem asked for it?

2/3/13 3:48 PM
elysian

They did stop the fight when Nogueira got eye-poked. How come they don't stop for headbutting if in fact it happened as some people saw it.
2/3/13 3:49 PM
elysian

I think if in fact Overeem was headbutted, as it looked, than he should have time to recover (just like an eye-poke or hit to the balls). But, we may never know the truth.

Anyway, for me personally, Overeem won.
2/3/13 3:53 PM
_33
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elysian - I think if in fact Overeem was headbutted, as it looked, than he should have time to recover (just like an eye-poke or hit to the balls). But, we may never know the truth.

Anyway, for me personally, Overeem won.

You have an odd view of winning, friend.
2/3/13 3:54 PM
da Vinci 81
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

I like both guys, but I am a huge Reem fan.

I just think that at some point, after guys fight, you need to drop it.  Bigfoot already called him a kitten at the press conference, and admitted to screaming at him to get up after the fight had been called.

The fight is over, Bigfoot won. But if his beef with Reem is that he disrespected him, he's not acting much better right now, IMHO.

Am I wrong to think he's going a little overboard, or do you guys think Reem asked for it?

Reem asked for it. If you're going to start talking shit you better damn well be prepared to eat it if you lose.
2/3/13 3:55 PM
KC007

elysian - 
Mihow - 

Look at his join date. He obviously created that account just to troll Bigfoot fans/Overeem haters.
2/3/13 3:57 PM
elysian

The troll excuse is over-played and lame KC007. Please don't change the subject. Thank you.
2/3/13 3:57 PM
Broder

It was more than cage rust. Overeem looked unprepared in all areas.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.