UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Big Foot's Tweet

2/3/13 3:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

I like both guys, but I am a huge Reem fan.

I just think that at some point, after guys fight, you need to drop it.  Bigfoot already called him a kitten at the press conference, and admitted to screaming at him to get up after the fight had been called.

The fight is over, Bigfoot won. But if his beef with Reem is that he disrespected him, he's not acting much better right now, IMHO.

Am I wrong to think he's going a little overboard, or do you guys think Reem asked for it?

Haven't been a fan of Reem since he pissed hot. I just have a hard time cheering for guys who are known to cheat.

*cue the assholes who will remind me that EVERYONE cheats*

Having said that, Bigfoot had an opportunity to show himself to be the bigger and classier man post fight, but apparently bering known for such traits isn't important to him.

2/3/13 4:00 PM
elysian
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You cannot prepare hard enough for being head butted (if in fact that's what happened as it looked that way) no matter how hard you train. Still, Overeem managed to dominate his opponent for 2 rounds.
2/3/13 4:00 PM
Silva vs Fedor
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/13 4:02 PM
LOL, oh man that's brutal. And I was rooting for Overeem, but he has been really cocky the whole lead up to this fight(as well as in the fight itself) and they both had a legitimate beef going.

Bigfoot was the underdog and ended up being the better man last night and ended it with a spectacular knockout.

Let him have his fun lol.

And Reem I still love ya' man, you always brings the excitement to the table, hope you bounce back hard from this brother.
2/3/13 4:02 PM
Lord Nitemare
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sxnieves - 
elysian - He was being owned and thrown around the cage for two rounds to a 1 year off rusty Overeem who probably just disco in miami, than BigHead head butted him and by pure luck won the fight. Overeem was right about him.
This Phone Post

Suck my pale 8" dick you fucking nut huggers

2/3/13 4:05 PM
dhughes
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elysian - I think if in fact Overeem was headbutted, as it looked, than he should have time to recover (just like an eye-poke or hit to the balls). But, we may never know the truth.

Anyway, for me personally, Overeem won.

Lol what?!?
2/3/13 4:12 PM
Letibleu
1670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reem shit all over Silva leading up to the fight and Silva stayed mum until the pre fight presser. I am a big fan of those 2 big boys (a little less since Reem pissed hot and not forgetting Silva also pissed hot). Silva has the right to tower over Alistar as long as Monday its burried, until the rematch down the road. If Alistar and Bigfoot win a few and one of them gets the belt, it will be EPIC.

If you dish it, you have to take it.

2/3/13 4:15 PM
KZTT_HaliChap
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elysian - He was being owned and thrown around the cage for two rounds to a 1 year off rusty Overeem who probably just disco in miami, than BigHead head butted him and by pure luck won the fight. Overeem was right about him.
Omg take my tissue son. Phone Post
2/3/13 4:19 PM
KZTT_HaliChap
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elysian - I think if in fact Overeem was headbutted, as it looked, than he should have time to recover (just like an eye-poke or hit to the balls). But, we may never know the truth.

Omg please go away. Phone Post
2/3/13 4:30 PM
cross3dout
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
sxnieves - 
This Phone Post

All of Reems fans right now Phone Post
2/3/13 4:32 PM
cross3dout
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elysian - You cannot prepare hard enough for being head butted (if in fact that's what happened as it looked that way) no matter how hard you train. Still, Overeem managed to dominate his opponent for 2 rounds.
Alistair, you should probably be icing your glass chin instead of posting on MMA forums Phone Post
2/3/13 4:34 PM
baldnbad
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really love this. I understand everyone who says this is disrespectful and went to far, but normally I would have said that Big Foot Standing over Overeem and yelling after the fight would have been disrespectful. Thing is, I really loved it. Its not very sportsmanlike (neither is the romo job on the gator pic) but its exciting. It makes winning matter more and it hypes up Big Foots next fight. Can't get enough of that knockout .gif either. Props Big Foot. Hopefully Alistair comes back. He's been down and out before.
2/3/13 4:36 PM
Barbalos

So, for excuses, so far we have:

- Ring rust
- Overconfidence
- Blackzilians are a bad camp
- Got caught
- Headbutt destroyed him

Keep em coming.
2/3/13 4:38 PM
shaqitup
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/13 4:41 PM
fryingarmbar - 
shaqitup -

Is it the alligator one?

i was starting to like him, but how can he cry about respect and then act like a dick himself

I don't think he'd be acting like that if Overreem hadn't talked mad garbage first. Phone Post

They both talked, and Bigfoot often talks. Bigfoot calls him out for roids and such when he himself has been popped

2/3/13 4:38 PM
Loadin76
864 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So much button hurt in this thread... I am an Overeem fan but that was a GLORIOUS knockout Phone Post
2/3/13 4:39 PM
vazzo

Bigfoot is the man until he meets Cain again. Fuck overeem, it was good to see him get knocked out hahahaha make Bigfoot v Bigcountry for #1 contender. Phone Post
2/3/13 4:47 PM
I miss long pants souwer
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

da Vinci 81 -
mmavixen - 

I like both guys, but I am a huge Reem fan.

I just think that at some point, after guys fight, you need to drop it.  Bigfoot already called him a kitten at the press conference, and admitted to screaming at him to get up after the fight had been called.

The fight is over, Bigfoot won. But if his beef with Reem is that he disrespected him, he's not acting much better right now, IMHO.

Am I wrong to think he's going a little overboard, or do you guys think Reem asked for it?

Reem asked for it. If you're going to start talking shit you better damn well be prepared to eat it if you lose.
Bigfoot was talking shit way before the fight. This give me hespect routine by Bigfoot already got old when he did it in strikeforce. Phone Post
2/3/13 4:56 PM
Lord Nitemare
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbalos - So, for excuses, so far we have:

- Ring rust
- Overconfidence
- Got caught
- Headbutt destroyed him

Keep em coming.

Lets add some more...

- he has a tiny dick/balls due to his roid use

- because of that he can't produce any testosterone

- he wasn't really Knocked out, he was going to tap him out the second it went to the ground

- Bigfoot attacked him before the round began

- Miami is a bad spot for him

- he's doing Coke

- he's working for the cartel under a Spanish psudonem 

- He thought the fight only lasted two rounds

- Herb Dean got in the way

- the knockout wasn't that bad

- He was pondering the true meaning of life whilst jousting in the octagon

2/3/13 5:02 PM
Demolition Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbalos - So, for excuses, so far we have:

- Ring rust
- Overconfidence
- Got caught
- Headbutt destroyed him

Keep em coming.

- Didn't want to break his hands on Silvas head.
2/3/13 5:03 PM
UGCTT_MMArijuana666
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

And apparently my city has a new king LOL

Thought the same thing haha. Phone Post
2/5/13 10:03 PM
Ghetto-Top-Team
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed

2/6/13 1:42 AM
Chupacabro
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Anyway, for me personally, Overeem won."

If we ever meet, I hope you walk away thinking "what a loser" Phone Post
2/6/13 2:53 AM
MattyECB
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I absolutely think Overeem is the better fighter, but that's all the more reason he should've won this fight handily. He was a cocky douche, came in looking like a frat boi to his club music and showed as much respect to Bigfoot in cage as he did during the pre-fight lead up

I'm sure Overeem will be back better and stronger and he's still one of my favorites, but it's silly how many excuses ppl here make. And really, it's not very budo how Silva is acting now, but it wasn't very cool of Overeem before either.

Just because Silva isn't taking the high road doesn't mean it's not fair game lol Eye for an eye and all that. I'm just psyched there'll probably be a rematch and with better betting odds for Reem in the second go-round lol Didn't bet this time cus of theline
2/6/13 3:18 AM
Juggernautt
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gif of headbutt? Phone Post
2/6/13 6:32 AM
Gene Pitney

Overeem was gassed and that caused him to leave his hands down and get cracked. He got KTFO fair and square

The headbutt excuse is fucking HILARIOUS
2/6/13 9:43 AM
Ocean6

elysian - I think if in fact Overeem was headbutted, as it looked, than he should have time to recover (just like an eye-poke or hit to the balls). But, we may never know the truth.

Thirteeners gonna thirteen

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.