UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> DFW: There was an irregular PED test, NOT Belfort

2/3/13 2:46 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1032 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Friday night Front Row Brian tweeted that someone flunked a PED test after UFC on FX 7 in Brazil. Speculation quickly turned to Vitor Belfort, entirely unfairly as it turns out.

UFC president Dana White addressed the issue at the UFC 156 post-fight press conference.

“It f------ was not Vitor Belfort,” said White definitively. “Yet, right now, I bet if you talk to 100 people, 100 people will tell you that Vitor Belfort failed his drug test in Brazil. That’s bulls---.

“That’s crazy that some rumor from a f------ clown with a fake name on Twitter can do that. It’s crazy.”

There was however an abnormal test result; but it was not Belfort, and has not been confirmed yet through further testing of a second sample.

“There was an irregular test. Something was wrong,” said White. “Whenever something wrong happens, or weird, (the urine samples) get retested and, usually, it’s not a good thing. We will release the thing when it comes out, and we will say what happened with who failed.”

Belfort too came to his own defense, in an interview with MMA HEAT's Karyn Bryant.

2/3/13 2:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Doem
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cry me a river. Belfort comes out looking like he did people are going to know he is taking something.
2/3/13 2:55 PM
epwar
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is FrontRowBrian's thought process:

1. Hears rumor of a failed test

2. Looks at card, sees Vitor on there

3. Immediately runs to Twitter and says "It must have been Vitor since he's tested positive before!"
2/3/13 2:56 PM
GloverRampagedMyBrownEye
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cold be Bisping. Rampage alluded to it during his interview with Ariel
2/3/13 3:02 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/13 3:02 PM

It would make this a lot funnier...

2/3/13 3:03 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/13 3:03 PM
epwar - That is FrontRowBrian's thought process:

3. Immediately runs to Twitter and says "It must have been Vitor since he's tested positive before!"

He's a fucking gossip monger. 

2/3/13 3:05 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

It would make this a lot funnier...

He lies. He's hoping with every fibre in his being that Vitor failed.

2/3/13 3:07 PM
epwar
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bat21 - 
epwar - That is FrontRowBrian's thought process:

He's a fucking gossip monger. 

Yep.  

Now, as required by UG Law 2469, I give the obligatory:

2/3/13 3:11 PM
Bisping got KOd by Jesus
652 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone turned in some non-human piss Randleman style?

2/3/13 3:12 PM
Saltyballs
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would be pretty damn angry if I was Belfort. Unbelievable. Phone Post
2/3/13 3:18 PM
Brian Rule
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did FRB actually claim Vitor? I thought he said it 'was not a surprise' or something to that effect. Obviously trolling but not sure he named Vitor specifically

Anyway Twitter is gay. So is FRB. So is posting about it.

Feel so dirty right now :(
2/3/13 3:20 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It'd be funny if it's Bisping, just for the irony. Didn't they say only 2 guys from undercard and then the main and co-main guys get tested though? Not many options Phone Post
2/3/13 3:20 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian Rule - Did FRB actually claim Vitor? I thought he said it 'was not a surprise' or something to that effect. Obviously trolling but not sure he named Vitor specifically

Anyway Twitter is gay. So is FRB. So is posting about it.

Feel so dirty right now :(
He may not have specifically said Vitor but he implied it. Phone Post
2/3/13 3:21 PM
UGCTT_granite007
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol! nostradumbass. What is it with this Front Brian guy wanting to ruin people. Every time I hear from him it is some negative shit.
2/3/13 3:24 PM
Elite Alkemist
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FRB just wishes he was somebody important so he shits on the people that are anytime he gets a chance
2/3/13 3:25 PM
MentaL
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought it was Lorretta Hunt who said it and all he did was retweet. 

2/3/13 3:26 PM
hendofanforlife
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol. Dude gets a scoop, dfw confirms it and he still gets shit on. Yes I know he does lots of other dumb things, but give the man his due. He also didn't claim it was vitor. Said vitor was on trt. Two diff things. It's funny how irrational his haters are when he's proven correct.
2/3/13 4:47 PM
notsobigmike
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought FRB specifically said it WASN'T Vitor.
2/3/13 4:58 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

notsobigmike - I thought FRB specifically said it WASN'T Vitor.

Nope.  He said it was Vitor.

2/3/13 5:02 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GloverRampagedMyBrownEye - Cold be Bisping. Rampage alluded to it during his interview with Ariel

Where's the interview of Rampage with Ariel? I was going to say it could be Rampage since he's on TRT, but then you said he alluded it was Bisping.
2/3/13 5:09 PM
cheesesteak
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Punk Rock Vitor 4eva!
2/3/13 5:16 PM
Bisping got KOd by Jesus
652 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Might have to look towards a fighter that beat a Brazilian that night.

Brazilian officials are good candidates for bribery.

2/3/13 5:24 PM
inf0
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/13 5:41 PM

Full Retard Brian strikes again

2/3/13 5:56 PM
Olive Garden Table For One
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian is good for the sport. The UG misses him. Phone Post
2/3/13 5:59 PM
enbanc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why doesn't vitor sue for defamation

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.