UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UKTT: Week in review

2/3/13 3:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bisping NEEDS to retire
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is something new I'm trying out, if its popular I might make it a regular thing. If Kirik wants to put in on the front page I'm ok with that.

----------

Well, what a rollercoaster of a week it's been.

Perhaps the story of the week has been the rumour of Vitor Belfort failing a drugs test. More interesting than the rumour itself (which now appears to be false) was the reaction of the community. There was a distinct lack of people running to Vitor's defence; in fact, no one seemed very suprised at all.
One might ask then (as I did in a rather successful thread) why the test result even matters - most people seem to agree Vitor has been getting a little 'help' one way or another. I think this has been a stark reminder of just what Bisping is up against in the UFC.

The other big story is a rather dissapointing one for the UKTT - our most successful heavyweight was denied his shot at the title. Overeem (born in England) was expected to walk through 'Bigfoot' but it seems too long from the motherland has softened him. We hope to see him return to his birthplace and get back on top soon.

Other news - UKTT continued its growth as the premier fan organisation on the UG, picking up some high profile members in "yellow c0ckahlc" and the infamous NDNH.
2/3/13 3:34 PM
jason73
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

uktt is ghey
2/3/13 4:23 PM
SonnendbySilva
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.