2/3/13 3:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RonFoster77
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC needs to make this fight happen. Who do you think wins and why? Phone Post
2/3/13 3:39 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Frankie stays at FW, that's the fight to make.  That or TKZ.

Anyways, I like Frankie to beat anyone at FW not named Jose Aldo by having superior boxing, wrestling and cardio.

2/3/13 3:42 PM
RonFoster77

I think Mendes can match Frankies speed and wrestling. I also think Mendes had much more power in his hands. Hard to bet against Edgar but I say Mendes pulls it off.. Phone Post
2/3/13 3:53 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
858 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

If Frankie stays at FW, that's the fight to make.  That or TKZ.

Anyways, I like Frankie to beat anyone at FW not named Jose Aldo by having superior boxing, wrestling and cardio.

This

2/3/13 5:14 PM
warrendale

I like to see him drop to 135 and fight Faber. If he wins maybe then Cruz Phone Post
2/3/13 5:20 PM
Shoebert

warrendale -  I like to see him drop to 135 and fight Faber. If he wins maybe then Cruz Phone Post

At Bantamweight Michael McDonald is my boy, but for some reason I wouldn't mind Frankie as 135 champ. Faber would be good fight too.
2/10/13 6:14 PM
warrendale

Shoebert -
warrendale -  I like to see him drop to 135 and fight Faber. If he wins maybe then Cruz Phone Post

At Bantamweight Michael McDonald is my boy, but for some reason I wouldn't mind Frankie as 135 champ. Faber would be good fight too.
Let McDonald fight bar(what's his name the champ?) and let Cruz and Edgar do tuff. The interim belt could stay active. It's already out there just keep it going like nog and randy did. Phone Post
2/10/13 6:15 PM
MT11

Shoebert -

As long as you don't mind lmao Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.