UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> On the mats with MMA phenom Scott Holtzman

2/3/13 3:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
oxvaletudo
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check it out as I hit the mats with MMA rising star and XFC 22 headliner Scott "Hotsauce" Holtzman for this interview. It all goes down Feb 22, as he faces Jason Hicks for his chance to meet Nick Newell for the XFC Lightweight title.. This guy is on a tear and is a name that the world of MMA will hear a lot from in for many moons to come..
2/3/13 3:43 PM
oxvaletudo
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iPhone
2/3/13 5:11 PM
theringmaster
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome interview, and I know it's not getting alot of attention... but Holtzman is a freakin beast. I think he beats Newell after this fight.
2/3/13 6:14 PM
Snappy Whistleteeth
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4l8tr Phone Post
2/3/13 6:20 PM
oxvaletudo

A year from now, it will be today's rising stars like Scott that are dominating the forums. Dana White has been very bold concerning his doubts of Newell's potential future with the UFC.

That being said, nobody can deny Nick's incredible talent.. Meaning that if the winner between Holtzman and Hicks will be on Dana's radar, should one of them secure a win over the mega-hot Nick Newell. Phone Post
2/15/13 12:42 PM
oxvaletudo

TTT Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.