UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rashad: I'm going to miss Rampage

2/3/13 6:52 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

MMA HEAT's Karyn Bryant talked with Rashad Evans just prior to UFC 156, and got his thoughts on the apparently departed Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.

"I'm going to miss Rampage man," said Evans. "I'm going to miss him a lot. He was a great talent.

"And the sad part for me with Rampage is I don't think he ever realized how talented he was, you know? And that's one thing I wish that he would have realized how talented he was. I hope that he rediscovers some things for himself and find out that he is all fighter ."

"He needs to be fighting on the biggest stage right now, and that's with the UFC, you know, and I hope that him and Dana and the UFC make up and he comes back. I would love to see him compete again he's one of my favorite fighters, he's one of those fighters who inspired me to start training, so for him to come back and to really rediscover the fighter that he is and realize the potential, for me it would be great."

2/3/13 7:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
vaginal tear
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In the cage. Yup. I'll miss him. Listening to him complain about pay and wrestlers. Nope. Not one bit. Phone Post
2/3/13 7:08 PM
irishrottie
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every dog has its day, Rampage had his. He was world champion, he does realise how good he WAS.

2/3/13 7:45 PM
Saltyballs
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear - In the cage. Yup. I'll miss him. Listening to him complain about pay and wrestlers. Nope. Not one bit. Phone Post
This. Phone Post
2/3/13 7:51 PM
Barbalos
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rashad is a talker. One minute he's talking shit next minute he's singing praise. Same as Chael.

Won't miss Rampage's constant complaining.
2/3/13 8:40 PM
Batarnaque
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah ? well, I miss Rashad being an exciting fighter. Last night was the worst UFC fight of 2013 so far by a LONGSHOT. We all started laughing hysterically when Rashad appeared dissapointed by the judges decision. I actually find this inexcusable. He'll never fight Silva, and that's a relief by most accounts.

But yeah Rampage will be missed... but he'll come back when he realized the grass isn't any greener anywhere else. I'd bet on that all day.
2/3/13 8:43 PM
kingjames100
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rashad needs to go back to diggin' in dat ass.
2/3/13 8:45 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - Wow, pretty classy thing to say by Rashad.

Not a big fan of his, but major respect for that.

He just wants Rampage at the BZ.
2/3/13 8:51 PM
vaginal tear
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch -
RileyPust - 
Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - Wow, pretty classy thing to say by Rashad.

Not a big fan of his, but major respect for that.

He just wants Rampage at the BZ.

Beg your pardon?
Black zillions. Phone Post
2/4/13 9:14 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I currently am missing the old Rashad.

Jesus christ wtf happened to that dude. Did the put something in the water at the Black Zillians or something. He fought absolutely abysmally. I was frankly shocked by how bad Rashad performed. He did absolutely nothing.His striking was lacking,his did not use any kicks and his wrestling was almost non exsistant. Rashad needs to screw his head back on straight and seriously look at the training that he is doing because he looked like he was enjoying the highlife a little to much.

I think he is a cool classy dude but he seriously needs to step his game up otherwise he will go the same route of Rampage.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.