2/3/13 11:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For the nip slip thread?  Come on guys. 

2/3/13 11:46 PM
frostyturd
421 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really?!?! Phone Post
2/3/13 11:46 PM
mclay
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sucks Phone Post
2/3/13 11:48 PM
The Ghost of Eatonbeever
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got frozen yesterday for voicing my opinion on Kim winslows standups during the ppv

For every 2 mods that are awesome there seems to be 1 that is just getting a power trip from it.

2/3/13 11:49 PM
Vinnie G
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe in the islander Phone Post
2/3/13 11:52 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, in their defense, they have said no nudity will be tolerated anymore. Deleting the thread was fine, frozen may be a little harsh, but he'll be back soon.

sucks he got frozen, but guess we gotta play by the rules.

2/3/13 11:54 PM
unique_devil
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was banned twice, once in 04 for fighter bashing on the UG for making an honest assessment of a fight I thought looked fixed on Pride, and again in 2010 for arguing with a mod on the UG who was clearly in the wrong and I was backed up by another mod and a few members as well. So I'm not surprised, I stay in the OG since 2010 and no issues.

Being a fight fan and expressing your views is frowned upon at times. Phone Post
2/3/13 11:56 PM
ArtMinaj

TheAssMurderer - 

Well, in their defense, they have said no nudity will be tolerated anymore. Deleting the thread was fine, frozen may be a little harsh, but he'll be back soon.

Good point. He will be back in a few days.  

2/3/13 11:56 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ heh, i got froze for doing a PBP and quoting Dana. Then Dana comes on to my thread and gets mad = gets me a freeze. I know what ya mean, but they're not that bad. There are some damn good mods on here. The OG mods are win...I hardly even go on the UG anymore.

2/3/13 11:57 PM
TheAssMurderer

ArtMinaj - 
TheAssMurderer - 

Good point. He will be back in a few days.  

I too believe in the islander

2/4/13 12:08 AM
ArtMinaj

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - I got frozen for calling HELWIG an idiot, they considered it fighter bashing.

just be glad that you aren't HELWIG dude.  

2/4/13 12:29 AM
TheAssMurderer

2/4/13 3:16 PM
TheAssMurderer

Islander, are you out there?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.