UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Silva: I shocked the world again

2/3/13 11:56 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

2/4/13 12:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gracie
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its blank

2/4/13 12:04 AM
I AM A MOFO
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And continuing the grand tradition of UG blog/news fails....
2/4/13 12:04 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YOU'RE GAWD DAM RITE HE DID.

2/4/13 12:05 AM
BeatonHauff
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He ain't wrong Phone Post
2/4/13 12:06 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Truth.

2/4/13 12:44 AM
StrikeforceSupporter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Foot should fight JDS, Cormier should fight Jon Jones, Mir should fight Barnett, and Werdum should fight Cain velasquez. Overeem should fight Travis Browne. These are the BEST matchups IMO.
2/4/13 12:47 AM
stonepony

Didn't shock everybody... There is a lot delusion surrounding Overeem's abilities and accomplishments in MMA.
2/4/13 12:50 AM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Foot should fight JDS, JDS is coming off a loss.

Cormier should fight Jon Jones, different weight classes, both are signed to fights.

Mir should fight Barnett, Mir has a signed fight and Barnett is not in the UFC yet.

and Werdum should fight Cain velasquez. Werdum is on the ultimate fighter brazil and isn't fighting until June.

Overeem should fight Travis Browne. Ok.

These are the BEST matchups IMO. Phone Post
2/4/13 12:53 AM
in_different
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear -  Big Foot should fight JDS, JDS is coming off a loss.

Cormier should fight Jon Jones, different weight classes, both are signed to fights.

Mir should fight Barnett, Mir has a signed fight and Barnett is not in the UFC yet.

and Werdum should fight Cain velasquez. Werdum is on the ultimate fighter brazil and isn't fighting until June.

Ibwould be ok with this. Maybe jds fight overeem though, to see which gets back on the right course. And big foot can fight Roy nelson
2/4/13 12:56 AM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in_different -
vaginal tear -  Big Foot should fight JDS, JDS is coming off a loss.

Ibwould be ok with this. Maybe jds fight overeem though, to see which gets back on the right course. And big foot can fight Roy nelson
I was quoting strike force supporter but I didn't want to have to try and remember all that so I copied it. Most of those matchups aren't possible for some time.

I like the idea of Bigfoot v Nelson and yes. JDS should def fight overeem next. Phone Post
2/4/13 12:56 AM
ThinkMMA
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

StrikeforceSupporter - Big Foot should fight JDS, Cormier should fight Jon Jones, Mir should fight Barnett, and Werdum should fight Cain velasquez. Overeem should fight Travis Browne. These are the BEST matchups IMO.
Yup. I agree love to see all of these match ups actually. Phone Post
2/4/13 1:05 AM
MdGeist

I say give him another shot at Cain. The rematch will probably more competitive.

These are HWs mind you: one big flurry of strikes or a single power shot can change the enire dynamic of a fight at any point in the match.

2/4/13 1:27 AM
stonepony

MdGeist - 

I say give him another shot at Cain. The rematch will probably more competitive.

These are HWs mind you: one big flurry of strikes or a single power shot can change the enire dynamic of a fight at any point in the match.

Beating Overeem doesn't warrant a title shot... Putting down one-legged Travis Browne was a much more relevant/significant win. I don't think Bigfoot is ever really going to be competitive with Cain.
2/4/13 2:28 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure he would fight JDS Phone Post
2/4/13 2:32 AM
Rear Naked Chode
429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still blank lol.
2/4/13 3:56 AM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

StrikeforceSupporter - Big Foot should fight JDS, Cormier should fight Jon Jones, Mir should fight Barnett, and Werdum should fight Cain velasquez. Overeem should fight Travis Browne. These are the BEST matchups IMO.
like this option as long a werdum wins big nog match up Phone Post
2/4/13 5:29 AM
MMA6053
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stonepony - Didn't shock everybody... There is a lot delusion surrounding Overeem's abilities and accomplishments in MMA.

amen..
2/4/13 5:45 AM
ken amtrack

Silva should not get a big head over one victory..too late!!..boom boom per ching Phone Post
2/4/13 6:08 AM
GelderdEnd

Lets not get carried away here, Silva couldn't touch Overeem for 10 minutes, if he had have just kept his hands up and not been cocky this would never have happened

And without taking away the acheivement of Big Foot, Alistair lost the fight, Silva didn't win it Phone Post
2/4/13 6:10 AM
Master Tang

grouphug.jpg
2/4/13 6:16 AM
Beefy Wellington

Those would all be good with me. Phone Post
2/4/13 6:18 AM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
Congrats on a huge win and for reminding me why I don't bet on fights.
2/4/13 8:28 AM
TheOldOne2

GelderdEnd -  Lets not get carried away here, Silva couldn't touch Overeem for 10 minutes, if he had have just kept his hands up and not been cocky this would never have happened

And without taking away the acheivement of Big Foot, Alistair lost the fight, Silva didn't win it Phone Post

Lol your an idiot. He didnt have to touch him for 3 rounds. Anyone watching the fight knew that overeem's worst would be in the third and silva was going to come out blazing, overeem knew it too, he has no heart and got his brain knocked out of his asshole. he has the heart of a mouse.
2/4/13 8:34 AM
stonepony

GelderdEnd -  Lets not get carried away here, Silva couldn't touch Overeem for 10 minutes, if he had have just kept his hands up and not been cocky this would never have happened

"Lets not get carried away here, Silva couldn't touch Overeem for 10 minutes"

So then, let's just pretend that Silva couldn't touch him because Overeem was embarrassing him with his superior striking. The reality is that Overeem did what he always does against half-decent strikers in MMA. He flopped on him and humped his leg for 10 minutes. The only time they had a significant striking exchange, Overeem did what he always does, he got knocked out.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.