UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> How pathetic is Layzie the Savage...

2/3/13 11:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
iLetUbangBRO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I recently bumped a thread that Im sure most of you remember and admire. It was a true gem that is what brought me to discover the UG. Layzie the Savage "My side of the story." In a recent thread Layzie made about Phil Baroni, he was yet again pissing people off and showing how much of a twat he is. An he stated that the miller saga made him grow as a person and he didnt care if people gave him shit for it blah blah blah. Well than gayzie, why is it the my side of the story thread is now just a blank page? Let me guess, I started bumping it and you went n bitched and cryed to kirk to take it down?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.statusMessage

That is the link to the thread which no longer exists for reasons unknown and I am curious to why.
2/4/13 12:02 AM
UGCTT_Song2
757 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/04/13 12:02 AM

cant fucking post pictures no more, bah

2/4/13 12:03 AM
UrbanSavage

Very.
2/4/13 12:04 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Layzie has his moments, but overall, he contributes to our site, and that's what counts.

Let it go, pally.

2/4/13 12:04 AM
ChaosOverkill
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't read the majority of his stuff since he helped Bait Estima with hois bad English into saying unclear things so they could make Nick look innocent of everything.

2/4/13 12:08 AM
iLetUbangBRO

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - OP = Member Since: 1/20/13

poster that agrees with OP above me = Member Since: 1/21/13

lol, can't make it more obvious than that.

Well considering I have clearly stated that the "my side of the story" thread is what brought me to the UG, and that happened what? two maybe three years ago? Obviously I have been around this site for more than a month you fucktard, lol people who get all hyped up over a join date crack me up....
2/4/13 12:09 AM
UGCTT_Song2
757 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Gallagher -  Only thing I know about him is that he starts a wrong thread in the og every couple months , but not sure why anyone cares about him so much that he is always brought up here. He is obviously doing something right. Phone Post

ok frank let me ask you this.....

did you pick your name off the uk version of shameless or the us?

Scattor!

2/4/13 12:10 AM
HandyDarsh
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc -

Layzie has his moments, but overall, he contributes to our site, and that's what counts.

Let it go, pally.

This this this Phone Post
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - OP = Member Since: 1/20/13

For you guys that think this doesn't matter.

It does. Phone Post
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's made his way into mma journalism by his own hard work. Love him or hate him you are envious of his position, and coming off as whiny

2/4/13 12:12 AM
Matt Phillips
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Layzie is a good dude, no need to bash him. He's just doing his thing and if you dont like it, dont pay attention to his threads or videos.

Stop being so cunty, OP.

2/4/13 12:15 AM
iLetUbangBRO

vaginal tear - 

It does. Phone Post

ur so right bro what was I thinking, I bet your 10er join date gets you all the fine bitches when you hit the clubs
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Layzie isn't that bad.  Just don't insult his videos.

UGCTT_Song2

Frank Gallagher - 
UGCTT_Song2 -
Frank Gallagher -  Only thing I know about him is that he starts a wrong thread in the og every couple months , but not sure why anyone cares about him so much that he is always brought up here. He is obviously doing something right. Phone Post

ok frank let me ask you this.....

did you pick your name off the uk version of shameless or the us?

Scattor!

Phone Post

you should watch the original. ive not watched the us version but heard it pales in comparison. 

or maybe ill check out the us version. 

anyhow back on topic

Until layzie

BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips - 

He's made his way into mma journalism by his own hard work. Love him or hate him you are envious of his position, and coming off as whiny

Maybe he should have considered calling himself "Hard Worker the Savage" to avoid confusion.
2/4/13 12:16 AM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

layzies a good guy, provides good work, and gives us nick diaz news from the inside...
2/4/13 12:16 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigSleep - 
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips - 

Maybe he should have considered calling himself "Hard Worker the Savage" to avoid confusion.

Lol

2/4/13 12:19 AM
D241
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol Bigsleep

If you don't like Layzie, I don't agree with you but that's moot, but if you don't like Layzie, DON'T click on threads he  makes. I enjoy his threads b/c more times than not they are videos he is sharing that he did himself, which is a ton of a lot more than what most of us UGers can say, myself included.

2/4/13 12:19 AM
HandyDarsh
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

show no mercy - layzies a good guy, provides good work, and gives us nick diaz news from the inside...
This, don't attempt to get the ug mob to bash a contributor to the site because of a personal problem you have with him Phone Post
2/4/13 12:23 AM
AmblingAlp

He's definitely one of the more annoying posters on this site.
2/4/13 12:24 AM
man meets fate

Layzie is good people. He gives us great interviews from fighters and goes deep without statting shit like some people (ariel)and he worked his way up from the bottom. Middleasy was not supposed to last even 3 months, now ot is onr of the best mma websites out there. Props Savage
2/4/13 12:31 AM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iLetUbangBRO -
vaginal tear - 

It does. Phone Post

ur so right bro what was I thinking, I bet your 10er join date gets you all the fine bitches when you hit the clubs
Ok. So you signed up a couple of years ago. How many times have you been banned and why What were your screen names? Your posting comes off as completely negative and with no purpose other than to bash a contributor to this site. Phone Post
2/4/13 12:34 AM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc - 

Let it go, pally.

Yep.

IMO, making a thread like this is WAY more of a douchebag move than any of the stuff Layzie gets criticized for. Who cares if the thread is gone? It was his thread anyways!

I'm no white knight -in the "my side of the story" thread OP mentioned, I was flaming Layzie pretty harshly. But to his credit, he makes good vids and has the balls and determination to pursue a career doing what he loves -and he is succeeding at it. Seriously, working as an independent media producer of any kind isn't an easy gig.

Everyone makes mistakes, everyone has character flaws. Let it go, OP
2/4/13 12:36 AM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc -

Let it go, pally.

This and he's not that bad ... He brings some good stuff on the Diaz bros and rousey ... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.