UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> EvilYoshida FROZEN too!

2/4/13 12:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
karasu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It seems the elite HATER-CORPS has now set their sights on EvilYoshida and with a pms-like fury they abusively overloaded the votedown function resulting in another FREEZING!

How can this HATER-CORPS be stopped?
2/4/13 12:56 AM
Fighting
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I usually like that dude, but he deserves a goddamn beating, let alone a freeze time out.
2/4/13 12:58 AM
Darth Ryase
1264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In addition to what? Shot, stabbed, lynched? If not, fuck off. Phone Post
2/4/13 1:00 AM
karasu

I am not certain of the circumstances but before you are too quick to judge, just remember, we all are not perfect and have been guilty of some offense now and then.

EvilYoshida is a good salt and generally tries to make a difference in a way that he understands.

Just remember life is like a JeetKuneDo, we have to take what suits us and discard what does not. Of course sometimes we have to draw a line somewhere too.
2/4/13 1:01 AM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I usually have no problems with EY and even like him, but dragging politics in to a thread about a murdered SEAL was asking for it. Oh well, it's happened to the best of us. He'll be back in a day or two.

I believe in the islander

2/4/13 1:01 AM
Fighting
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea, he crossed that line.
2/4/13 1:02 AM
Cotton
608 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What did he do?
2/4/13 1:04 AM
oblongo
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can see how people were upset by what he said, but honestly, I didn't think he was the worst person on that thread.
2/4/13 1:05 AM
sockeye
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cotton - What did he do?
Made some comments that rubbed some OG'ers the wrong way in the thread about the Navy Seal Sniper that was assassinated in Texas Phone Post
karasu

he is a friend and whatever he did, I am certain his intentions were good even if the result caused some offense. It is the flu-season, so perhaps there is some foot-in-the-mouth virus floating around. I seem to have a chronic case!
Kinkle

Edited: 02/04/13 1:06 AM
Fighting - I usually like that dude, but he deserves a goddamn beating, let alone a freeze time out.

lol at somebody deserving a beating over his opinion. I'm sure you wouldn't be talking this much shit to people in person. It is pretty much bullshit people are getting frozen because of differing opinions, this really is something that will kill this forum, it will drive away all the contributing members who make this place interesting.

You may not like EY, but he has never posted a message that I would consider HATEFUL.
Cotton
608 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Which thread? What did others say? Can someone give an unbiased synopsis?
2/4/13 1:06 AM
MountainMedic
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

generally appreciate his antics, not this time.

he seems smart, maybe he'll get why he got froze but will likely turn it into something its not.

ATTN EY- Buddy, you were out of line on this one. take it as a good lesson. I like what you bring, even if I don't agree with you alot. people asked you to chill out & you chose to press on. frozed.

see you soon, you crazy little bastard :)

-MM
2/4/13 1:07 AM
karasu

whatever the case, I am sure there is some misunderstandings from all sides and perhaps maybe some over-reactions and possibly the elite HATER-CORPS took advantage of this situation to make some slander attacks!
2/4/13 1:07 AM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cotton - Which thread? What did others say? Can someone give an unbiased synopsis?

Sure.

Unbiased - He drug politics in to a thread about a murdered SEAL. That's all.

Navy Seal Chris Kyle shot dead
(293) [19081] by judomf - 1 2 3 4 LP

2/4/13 1:09 AM
karasu

Edited: 02/04/13 1:09 AM
I was frozen many times over the past couple of weeks. I know on the first hand the capabilities of the elite-HATER CORPS.
2/4/13 1:10 AM
TheAssMurderer

karasu - whatever the case, I am sure there is some misunderstandings from all sides and perhaps maybe some over-reactions and possibly the elite HATER-CORPS took advantage of this situation to make some slander attacks!

I like EY, I think he's hilarious most of the time. He prolly should have just bowed out of that thread - it was getting nasty really fast. That's just my 2 cents. In fact, I'm heading to sleep. Long day tomorrow. Good night guys, have fun worshipping Baphomet in EY's honor.

I'm kinda sad he's frozen tonight. I made a bunch of Baphomet posts in his honor...Damn, another time.

2/4/13 1:11 AM
Cotton

Everything in that thread seems to be have been deleted that would relate to this.
2/4/13 1:12 AM
Master Tang

EY has had it coming, for over a decade... and now you are foolish enough to defend his violations of TOS on this very fine forum?
2/4/13 1:13 AM
TEX4N32
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheAssMurderer -

I usually have no problems with EY and even like him, but dragging politics in to a thread about a murdered SEAL was asking for it. Oh well, it's happened to the best of us. He'll be back in a day or two.

I believe in the islander

Phone Post
2/4/13 1:14 AM
TheAssMurderer

Cotton - Everything in that thread seems to be have been deleted that would relate to this.

It was just a bunch of political ramblings - nothing bad.

He was prolly vote down frozen. I can't see him getting banned. The only way all of his posts would disappear is if he got perma banned- I hope that didnt happen. He would have realy had to piss someone off BAD. EY's been around forever, it's not like the owners of this site don't know him.

Free EY? He's good for the site in most instances.

2/4/13 1:14 AM
karasu

Master Tang - EY has had it coming, for over a decade... and now you are foolish enough to defend his violations of TOS on this very fine forum?

is this a mafia like strong arm type threat from the elite HATER-CORPS?
2/4/13 1:15 AM
TheAssMurderer

Master Tang - EY has had it coming, for over a decade... and now you are foolish enough to defend his violations of TOS on this very fine forum?

Nah, he's not perma-banned. His posts are still there. I just checked.

He's just vote-down frozen. He'll be back to his conspiracy- theory-spewing self come tomorrow.

2/4/13 1:19 AM
Cotton

EVILYOSHIDA - 
HongKongaBong - 
-FC- -
EVILYOSHIDA -
rrg1 - 
TheAssMurderer - 
rrg1 - A guy who made a living off of killing people was killed himself...weird....

That's a pretty dickish thing to say.

A guy who signed up to serve his country was killed, not some murderer.

A person of the armed forces is a civil servant - no different than a police officer, fireman, politician, or cross walk guard. It makes no difference whether you like it or not, they're serving YOUR country. Have some fucking respect.

Well, I just read your last sentence. Go fuck yourself. The guy was a widow maker and left children without their dads.

BTW, when your JOB is to hunt and kill people....that is murder. It's not self defense.

I don't revel in anyone's death but you're right to a large extent.

we all know by now the war on terror is a sham.. and that even AL QAEDA is working with the US.. and most likely a creation of the US.

and i believe most of these guys have access to this info or have heard of it. if you know it's all a sham.. and you continue to sniper the fuck out of hundreds of people.. that is treacherous.

You're a fucking douchebag, seriously. Phone Post

Yea I lost 99% of respect for him in this thread. Phone Post

I am not happy he died. IN fact I am sad he died.

however, people who say he was a WAR HERO are just not correct. the wars in the middle east have been discredited and many innocent people have lost their lives.

I am an equal opportunity mourner.

In no way shape or form did I cheer this death.

not at all.

2/4/13 1:20 AM
TheAssMurderer

Billy Yank -  The insensitive political debate on a memorial thread was part of it, yes.

However, EY was also making posts about pet topics on a large number of unrelated threads, derailing the original conversations and generally posting deliberately incendiary remarks in order to garner attention. In short, trolling.

I did not freeze him, but I support it 100%

A freeze is not a ban, and a cooling off period is often a good thing when folks get carried away. Phone Post

And there you have it...

Sounds like it was warranted. As I was saying, he kept on with the political ramblings in the SEAL thread when he should have just bowed out. I figured the vote downs were coming and his posts don't usually bother me.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.