UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> EvilYoshida FROZEN too!

2/4/13 1:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/04/13 1:24 AM
Cotton - 
EVILYOSHIDA - 
HongKongaBong - 
-FC- -
EVILYOSHIDA -
rrg1 - 
TheAssMurderer - 
rrg1 - A guy who made a living off of killing people was killed himself...weird....

That's a pretty dickish thing to say.

A guy who signed up to serve his country was killed, not some murderer.

A person of the armed forces is a civil servant - no different than a police officer, fireman, politician, or cross walk guard. It makes no difference whether you like it or not, they're serving YOUR country. Have some fucking respect.

Well, I just read your last sentence. Go fuck yourself. The guy was a widow maker and left children without their dads.

BTW, when your JOB is to hunt and kill people....that is murder. It's not self defense.

I don't revel in anyone's death but you're right to a large extent.

we all know by now the war on terror is a sham.. and that even AL QAEDA is working with the US.. and most likely a creation of the US.

and i believe most of these guys have access to this info or have heard of it. if you know it's all a sham.. and you continue to sniper the fuck out of hundreds of people.. that is treacherous.

You're a fucking douchebag, seriously. Phone Post

Yea I lost 99% of respect for him in this thread. Phone Post

I am not happy he died. IN fact I am sad he died.

however, people who say he was a WAR HERO are just not correct. the wars in the middle east have been discredited and many innocent people have lost their lives.

I am an equal opportunity mourner.

In no way shape or form did I cheer this death.

not at all.

There was more before that. People even asked him to stop. I was still awake for most of that last night. He should have chose to not drag politics in to that thread in particular. As I was saying, it was getting nasty really fast.

G'night guys

2/4/13 1:25 AM
karasu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OK, just read some above postings. I believe in TRUTH and FREEDOM and also agree that there is a proper time and place and certain things should be respected.

I am still a friend to EvilYoshida and he is a good salt.
2/4/13 1:29 AM
karasu

I think it best if we all practice some tolerance here. Let us remember that we are all capable of making some blunders now and then.

If you are quick too judge you may find yourself in a future flub!
2/4/13 1:34 AM
karasu

I hope I have succeeded in mediating these Peace talks and restored some order. There is no need for life-long vendettas and grudge keepings, it is bad for your health. Have a smile and Peace :)
2/4/13 1:36 AM
jason73
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

karasu - OK, just read some above postings. I believe in TRUTH and FREEDOM and also agree that there is a proper time and place and certain things should be respected.

I am still a friend to EvilYoshida and he is a good salt.

ey is a good poster and solid contributer. he gets ppl talking whether they agree or disagree . hes an important part of this message board. that being said saying things in the wrong time and place will always get you a ban. i do not agree with everything he says but i do find truth in alot of it. it just might not be the wisest thing to go into a thread where emotions run high and try and stir up the pot.yes there are a group of homos who are out to vtfd every post he makes but this time he might have earned a ban honestly
2/4/13 1:36 AM
DreamerMMA
582 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

Mod log shows he was frozen by a mod for trolling the Russian Family thread and the Navy Seal thread.

2/4/13 1:38 AM
DreamerMMA
582 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

I'm honestly surprised he wasn't frozen from vote downs.  I sort of expected it in for the Navy Seal thread.

I like EY and he's a good guy but he get's way overzealous with some subjects and has horrible timing with some of his debates.

I think most people tend to just skim past his posts rather than bothering with voting him down if they don't like him.

2/4/13 1:45 AM
BadRobot321
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Based on what was posted above ey was wrongfully frozen. Not only was it an opinion, it was put in a respectful way, and he said multiple times that he was upset that the soldier died, is mourning, and in no way feels happy about it.

Now it's how the group feels that dictates whether a paying member on this board should keep their freedom to post or not. That's seriously fucked up. Phone Post
2/4/13 1:52 AM
Spoonie Luv

Ok EY was just telling the truth...why the hate and ban? Phone Post
2/4/13 5:04 AM
GMB13

Billy Yank -  The insensitive political debate on a memorial thread was part of it, yes.

However, EY was also making posts about pet topics on a large number of unrelated threads, derailing the original conversations and generally posting deliberately incendiary remarks in order to garner attention. In short, trolling.

I did not freeze him, but I support it 100%

A freeze is not a ban, and a cooling off period is often a good thing when folks get carried away. Phone Post

Just because you do not understand the correlation between EY's posts, and the threads in question, does not mean they were unrelated.  It is not trolling simply because you do not understand the relation.

2/4/13 5:16 AM
GMB13

TheAssMurderer - 
Cotton - 
EVILYOSHIDA - 
HongKongaBong - 
-FC- -
EVILYOSHIDA -
rrg1 - 
TheAssMurderer - 
rrg1 - A guy who made a living off of killing people was killed himself...weird....

That's a pretty dickish thing to say.

A guy who signed up to serve his country was killed, not some murderer.

A person of the armed forces is a civil servant - no different than a police officer, fireman, politician, or cross walk guard. It makes no difference whether you like it or not, they're serving YOUR country. Have some fucking respect.

Well, I just read your last sentence. Go fuck yourself. The guy was a widow maker and left children without their dads.

BTW, when your JOB is to hunt and kill people....that is murder. It's not self defense.

I don't revel in anyone's death but you're right to a large extent.

we all know by now the war on terror is a sham.. and that even AL QAEDA is working with the US.. and most likely a creation of the US.

and i believe most of these guys have access to this info or have heard of it. if you know it's all a sham.. and you continue to sniper the fuck out of hundreds of people.. that is treacherous.

You're a fucking douchebag, seriously. Phone Post

Yea I lost 99% of respect for him in this thread. Phone Post

I am not happy he died. IN fact I am sad he died.

however, people who say he was a WAR HERO are just not correct. the wars in the middle east have been discredited and many innocent people have lost their lives.

I am an equal opportunity mourner.

In no way shape or form did I cheer this death.

not at all.

There was more before that. People even asked him to stop. I was still awake for most of that last night. He should have chose to not drag politics in to that thread in particular. As I was saying, it was getting nasty really fast.

G'night guys

It was getting nasty fast because people were unable to control their emotions.  It is not EY's fault that many people on that thread have very little control over their emotions.  I did not see the OP ask EY to leave the thread, correct me if I am wrong.  If random overly emotional people demand a person to leave a thread that they did not create, I do not see why their demands must be met.

2/4/13 5:18 AM
Master Tang

karasu - Anyone who supports the great ideals of the Ancient Greeks and Western Democracies, Freedom, Liberty, American Dreams, well, if you support the Elite-HATER CORPS and their FREEZE attacks then you support the opposite of those things.

If you support the elite HATER-CORPS and their methods then you instead support totalitarian, controlling, suppressive, communistic, dictatorial, nefarious NWO type things.

I will find you and smash your glass percolator bong into irreplaceable shards of glass.
2/4/13 5:26 AM
GMB13

DreamerMMA - 

Mod log shows he was frozen by a mod for trolling the Russian Family thread and the Navy Seal thread.

So EY was frozen for posting an opinion that a mod/mods disagreed with.  There were plenty of people in the Navy Seal thread, if anything EY said was so terrible, the community would have sorted it out by freezing his accounts due to vote downs.  This did not happen however.

When a person posts factual information in a non hateful way, then receives a ton of hate by people that are clearly not in control of their emotions, it should be obvious who should be sided with.

2/4/13 5:37 AM
GMB13

BadRobot321 -  Based on what was posted above ey was wrongfully frozen. Not only was it an opinion, it was put in a respectful way, and he said multiple times that he was upset that the soldier died, is mourning, and in no way feels happy about it.

Now it's how the group feels that dictates whether a paying member on this board should keep their freedom to post or not. That's seriously fucked up. Phone Post

This.  There is a drastic difference between being frozen due to the actions of part of the community and being frozen due to the actions of one mod. 

2/4/13 5:42 AM
in_different
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't like EY. he is unnecessarily condescending if you don't agree with him and is certainly an attention whore, but he did not deserve to be frozen. He posted an unpopular opinion. Hardly the first time. He is an instigator. But mods need to decide whether they want someone like that on the forum or not. I feel anyone should be allowed to post (with some exceptions)
2/4/13 5:47 AM
charms434
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

karasu - I am not certain of the circumstances but before you are too quick to judge, just remember, we all are not perfect and have been guilty of some offense now and then.

EvilYoshida is a good salt and generally tries to make a difference in a way that he understands.

Just remember life is like a JeetKuneDo, we have to take what suits us and discard what does not. Of course sometimes we have to draw a line somewhere too.
Maybe he can get out of the basement and get some fresh air. It will do him good to see others of his species. I think he'll be shocked that humans are more than 15 inch creatures on his computer screen. Phone Post
2/4/13 6:09 AM
charms434
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

karasu - I was frozen many times over the past couple of weeks. I know on the first hand the capabilities of the elite-HATER CORPS.
FUCK EY. After reading the shit he said.. Such bullshit AL-Qaeda was created by the US govt. he couldn't start a new thread and talk shit? The dude is such a lurch, who's thinks crazy shit for the simple reason he never fucking leaves this board. Phone Post
2/4/13 6:13 AM
in_different
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

charms434 - 
karasu - I was frozen many times over the past couple of weeks. I know on the first hand the capabilities of the elite-HATER CORPS.
FUCK EY. After reading the shit he said.. Such bullshit AL-Qaeda was created by the US govt. he couldn't start a new thread and talk shit? The dude is such a lurch, who's thinks crazy shit for the simple reason he never fucking leaves this board. Phone Post

To be fair, the US government, gave guns, training, and support to Bin Ladin and other eventual al-quaeda at one point. But yes, we all know EY was trying to incite and it was the wrong place to do it in that thread. He seems to be a douchebag.
2/4/13 6:15 AM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just checked out the thread I question and EY posts imo arent that bad Phone Post
2/4/13 6:17 AM
Master Tang

quintessential troll gets quintessential time out...
2/4/13 6:41 AM
Master Tang

Galt - Al-Qaeda was created by the U.S, whether or not the intention behind it is Al-Qaeda today is debatable though.

"They" received funding more outstanding than the US ever gave them. "They" are not a true product solely of the US intelligence structure designed after the end of WW2 to protect all of humanity.
2/4/13 7:27 AM
-FC-

TryhardNobody - I agree totally with many points he made about the Seal (Mr Kyle) and ill take a freezing or ban if i have to. Its despicable that Mr Kyle lied about knocking out a fellow Seal and former Governor. It is horrible that the other Mr Kyle was shot. But he did lie. Which makes this whole situation strange and it should be talked about. Jesse came out for 9/11 Truth, Mr Kyle lied about what Jesse said and fighting him to smear his name, then Mr Kyle turns up dead. It is an extremely strange turn of events and reminds me of Pat Tillman who got himself in over his head, ran his mouth to wrong ppl and was killed in a cover up.

That stuff actually happens. Half the Seals who killed Bin Laden and dumped his body in the ocean died in a chopper crash soon after. Weird shit happens. If youre gona freeze ppl who speak up then start freezing me too. Mr Kyles death is very strange. He was involved in some strange shit. He may have served his country very bravely and been a great sniper. But he was involved in some very serious strange lies before his death that raises some serious questions about his murder.

MrFreeze.jpeg
Not one of the seals involved in the Bin Laden raid died in that helicopter crash. Stop spreading lies. Phone Post
2/4/13 8:35 AM
spam909

Do your own research. Phone Post
2/4/13 8:39 AM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's not the first time.

It's not like he doesn't ask for it
2/4/13 8:41 AM
Kostakio
518 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FREE EVILYOSHIDA!!!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.