UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> EvilYoshida FROZEN too!

2/4/13 9:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lux Fixxins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kinkle -
Fighting - I usually like that dude, but he deserves a goddamn beating, let alone a freeze time out.

lol at somebody deserving a beating over his opinion. I'm sure you wouldn't be talking this much shit to people in person. It is pretty much bullshit people are getting frozen because of differing opinions, this really is something that will kill this forum, it will drive away all the contributing members who make this place interesting.

You may not like EY, but he has never posted a message that I would consider HATEFUL.
This Phone Post
2/4/13 9:12 AM
Isaac298

Lux Fixxins -
Kinkle -
Fighting - I usually like that dude, but he deserves a goddamn beating, let alone a freeze time out.

lol at somebody deserving a beating over his opinion. I'm sure you wouldn't be talking this much shit to people in person. It is pretty much bullshit people are getting frozen because of differing opinions, this really is something that will kill this forum, it will drive away all the contributing members who make this place interesting.

You may not like EY, but he has never posted a message that I would consider HATEFUL.
This Phone Post
This nothing. He'll come back as a martyr and the oh will go on. Bunch of crybabies on this forum Phone Post
2/4/13 9:18 AM
Nitecrawler
1920 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
FYI.

Normally the "Free so and so" threads or threads talking about a frozen member are usually sent to what if, which is where I am going to move this to.

Didn't want anyone thinking it was a conspiracy or anything LOL.

Any questions, let me know :)
2/4/13 9:28 AM
JLindahl
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought ey and karasu were the same person neither bother me but that was just my understanding Phone Post
2/4/13 9:38 AM
tetris
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read that whole SEAL thread and i didn't see anything that warranted being banned or even frozen. People were saying kyle was a hero and EY disagreed with that opinion. Some people on the opposite side have done virtually the same without being banned and they continue to do so without repercussions. Phone Post
2/4/13 3:22 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler - FYI.

Normally the "Free so and so" threads or threads talking about a frozen member are usually sent to what if, which is where I am going to move this to.

Didn't want anyone thinking it was a conspiracy or anything LOL.

Any questions, let me know :)

2/4/13 8:13 PM
Kinkle

It's funny that Ron Paul would've gotten frozen for what he said about the Navy seal's death. Phone Post
2/4/13 8:30 PM
Kostakio
462 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"When he was told that these actions were not appropriate, he persisted belligerently."

Was he told by a moderator(s) or angry posters? Just curious. Phone Post
2/4/13 8:53 PM
GMB13

Edited: 02/04/13 10:06 PM

^ ^ Basically you are saying "I have made up my mind and refuse to even entertain the idea that I might be wrong."

Let me ask you this, do you honestly believe EY's intention was to troll those threads? He was giving his opinion on the topic, relating ideas he thought were relevant. He did this in a way that was respectful to the deceased. With your mindset, you can call virtually any speech that upsets people trolling, because you do not take intent into account. Intent should be a significant factor when you are decide if a person's actions deserve punishment. It seems however that you so not care at all about intent.

EY was told his actions were inappropriate by people who clearly could not control their emotions. Do you really believe that people who cannot control their emotions are somehow able to objectively decide what is appropriate? I have seen plenty of people in this thread and the other state that EY was respectful and not out of line. Clearly , this is not so cut and dry as you are pretending. Why not let the community speak for itself?

The reality is, EY was frozen because of the content of his opinion. His intent was not to troll, so labeling it as trolling is simply dishonest. Certain mods are stifling free speech, regardless of how you want to spin it. That is pathetic. Abuse of power is one of the easiest ways to see the weakness of one's character. I can only imagine the weakness of character one must have if they can not resist abusing the tiny bit of power given to them as a moderator on an internet forum. So we are clear, I'm talking about the mod that froze EY, not you.

2/4/13 10:11 PM
GMB13

Kostakio -  "When he was told that these actions were not appropriate, he persisted belligerently."

I believe one mod suggested it was not appropriate, but he did so in a way that seemed like he was simply offering his opinion.  There were no warnings given.  Whichever mod froze EY, I wonder what their personal opinion of EY is, because I believe their personal bias was a significant factor.

2/5/13 10:01 AM
-FC-
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GMB13 -
Kostakio -  "When he was told that these actions were not appropriate, he persisted belligerently."

I believe one mod suggested it was not appropriate, but he did so in a way that seemed like he was simply offering his opinion.  There were no warnings given.  Whichever mod froze EY, I wonder what their personal opinion of EY is, because I believe their personal bias was a significant factor.

I asked you in the other thread that was apparently deleted, do you think it was an appropriate thread for EY to say Kyle was not a war hero? Phone Post
2/5/13 10:51 AM
-FC-
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Yank - He should be unfrozen in just a few hours, so I'm sure he'll be back here in triumphant return from exile with lots of righteous indignation around which you all may rally. Phone Post
Hopefully he stays over at his new site. Phone Post
2/5/13 5:41 PM
ArtMinaj

-FC- - 
Billy Yank - He should be unfrozen in just a few hours, so I'm sure he'll be back here in triumphant return from exile with lots of righteous indignation around which you all may rally. Phone Post
Hopefully he stays over at his new site. Phone Post

Pretty soon we will all be members of that site and this one will go under. 

2/5/13 5:54 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Yank -  He should be unfrozen in just a few hours, so I'm sure he'll be back here in triumphant return from exile with lots of righteous indignation around which you all may rally. Phone Post

Hahahaha. 

I've synch'd my watch

2/6/13 12:03 AM
GMB13

Edited: 02/06/13 12:04 AM
-FC- - 
GMB13 -

I asked you in the other thread that was apparently deleted, do you think it was an appropriate thread for EY to say Kyle was not a war hero? Phone Post

It was certainly not the best time or place.  However, it wasn't an RIP Chris Kyle thread, it was a thread for news and discussion about his death.  Clearly, Kyle had exceptional courage to the point of being heroic.  Surely his actions preserved the lives of many of his fellow servicemen.  EY questioned his status as a war hero, because EY questions the justification for the wars that Kyle was involved in. 

The reality is, current aggressive actions by the US Government mirror those of the Soviet Union during its heyday.  Destabilize, support revolt, and even invade other nations on false pretenses such as "weapons of mass destruction" or "human rights."  The goal of such actions is to overthrow the existing government in order to install a government in the image of the US Government.  The Soviet Union did the exact same thing.  The only difference is the style of government that is installed.  Just as with the Soviet Union, these acts of aggression do not benefit the general public.  This should come as no surprise when you realize that many of the banking families that financed the Soviet Union finance the majority of politicians in the West.  Unfortunately, most people do not realize this.  Far too many are stuck in the narrative that they received growing up, that the US are the good guys no matter what, and that the actions of our military are "in defense of our freedom."  These are delusions.

I believe it is inappropriate for the general public to delude themselves from reality.  Far more inappropriate than anything EY said in the Kyle thread.  It is not only appropriate, but necessary, to question the actions of our military and even our servicemen until people wake up to reality.

2/6/13 2:44 AM
GMB13

Billy Yank -  Sure it is. You and Westboro Baptist, peas in a pod. Phone Post

If you are going to use a terrible analogy, at least try to create your own rather than stealing one from Dreamer.

Westboro spread hate, can you give me an example of EY spreading hate on the Chris Kyle thread?  Of course you can't.  The hate that Westboro spreads has absolutely nothing to do with the military, they protest at funerals to gain attention.   Westboro yell and and use megaphones at funeral protests, upsetting the family of the deceased.  EY upset people who have likely never met Chris Kyle, and certainly did not know him on a personal basis.  It is borderline retarded to compare funeral protests with a few posts on an internet forum.  Using that analogy shows your inability to think for yourself.

2/6/13 3:56 AM
GMB13

Reason and logic to the rescue. 

2/6/13 5:50 AM
GMB13

Maybe you could try to explain what you disagree with.

2/6/13 5:55 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

^ LOL. OWNED.
2/6/13 11:10 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

^ I did not persist in that thread.. i answered complaints made against me and defended myself.

I did not celebrate his death, that is absurd, i was saddened by his death, I just disagreed in one post about his 'hero status'

also no mod asked me to stop.. and I was simply answering posts that were directed at me. also I do have a rule, where I DO LEAVE THREADS if the OP wants me gone! he did not ask me to leave.
2/6/13 11:11 AM
-FC-

^that is some ownage, take note EY Phone Post
2/6/13 11:14 AM
-FC-

EVILYOSHIDA - ^ I did not persist in that thread.. i answered complaints made against me and defended myself.

I did not celebrate his death, that is absurd, i was saddened by his death, I just disagreed in one post about his 'hero status'

also no mod asked me to stop.. and I was simply answering posts that were directed at me. also I do have a rule, where I DO LEAVE THREADS if the OP wants me gone! he did not ask me to leave.
Don't you have your own site to flood with bullshit now?

All your posts about the OG dying and yet here you are. Phone Post
2/6/13 2:42 PM
ArtMinaj

I can't believe that he has people convinced that he isn't a complete loser.  People think he is smart because he knows how to use google and youtube.  Zguard2.0

2/6/13 9:17 PM
GMB13

Billy Yank - 
GMB13 -
Billy Yank -  Sure it is. You and Westboro Baptist, peas in a pod. Phone Post

If you are going to use a terrible analogy, at least try to create your own rather than stealing one from Dreamer.

Westboro spread hate, can you give me an example of EY spreading hate on the Chris Kyle thread?  Of course you can't.  The hate that Westboro spreads has absolutely nothing to do with the military, they protest at funerals to gain attention.   Westboro yell and and use megaphones at funeral protests, upsetting the family of the deceased.  EY upset people who have likely never met Chris Kyle, and certainly did not know him on a personal basis.  It is borderline retarded to compare funeral protests with a few posts on an internet forum.  Using that analogy shows your inability to think for yourself.

*yawn*

This gets old.

There were people gathered to remember and mourn the very, very recent death of someone with whom they were concerned, for whatever reason. People with a political agenda showed up and became disruptive, even persisting after being asked to stop. These people could have kept to themselves and discussed politics anywhere else, but they chose to be disruptive and belligerent. Same thing.

Oh, and fwiw, some people here, myself included, have either worked with Chris' unit, met him personally, or know those who knew him. Not that this matters, because even were that not the case, disruptive political dissent leveraging the immediate death of anyone--much less someone culturally revered--is jackassery that will not be tolerated here.

I've talked about this with several other mods, and they are in agreement. I you don't like it, you are welcome to feel bad about it and complain, but the situation will not change. Phone Post

Lol at trying to compare funeral protests with a forum thread. Not the same ballpark, not even the same game.
2/6/13 9:29 PM
GMB13

-FC- -  ^that is some ownage, take note EY Phone Post

I noticed you didnt respond to my post about the similarities between the Soviet Union and current actions of the US Military. Do you deny my assertions, or are you just happy to delude yourself from reality?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.