What if ... >> EvilYoshida FROZEN too!

2/6/13 9:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GMB13
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Yank - 
GMB13 -
Billy Yank -  Sure it is. You and Westboro Baptist, peas in a pod. Phone Post

If you are going to use a terrible analogy, at least try to create your own rather than stealing one from Dreamer.

Westboro spread hate, can you give me an example of EY spreading hate on the Chris Kyle thread?  Of course you can't.  The hate that Westboro spreads has absolutely nothing to do with the military, they protest at funerals to gain attention.   Westboro yell and and use megaphones at funeral protests, upsetting the family of the deceased.  EY upset people who have likely never met Chris Kyle, and certainly did not know him on a personal basis.  It is borderline retarded to compare funeral protests with a few posts on an internet forum.  Using that analogy shows your inability to think for yourself.

*yawn*

This gets old.

There were people gathered to remember and mourn the very, very recent death of someone with whom they were concerned, for whatever reason. People with a political agenda showed up and became disruptive, even persisting after being asked to stop. These people could have kept to themselves and discussed politics anywhere else, but they chose to be disruptive and belligerent. Same thing.

Oh, and fwiw, some people here, myself included, have either worked with Chris' unit, met him personally, or know those who knew him. Not that this matters, because even were that not the case, disruptive political dissent leveraging the immediate death of anyone--much less someone culturally revered--is jackassery that will not be tolerated here.

I've talked about this with several other mods, and they are in agreement. I you don't like it, you are welcome to feel bad about it and complain, but the situation will not change. Phone Post

Lol at trying to compare funeral protests with a forum thread. Not the same ballpark, not even the same game.
2/6/13 9:29 PM
GMB13

-FC- -  ^that is some ownage, take note EY Phone Post

I noticed you didnt respond to my post about the similarities between the Soviet Union and current actions of the US Military. Do you deny my assertions, or are you just happy to delude yourself from reality?
2/6/13 9:38 PM
GMB13

ArtMinaj - 

I can't believe that he has people convinced that he isn't a complete loser.  People think he is smart because he knows how to use google and youtube.  Zguard2.0

People think he is smart because he talks about a reality that most people are too mentally weak to admit. Keep deluding yourself into believing that American troops are "defending our freedom."

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.