UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Dan Browns lost symbol T.M.A.

2/4/13 5:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
thedogofdogs
1017 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A friend gave me the book to read and wanted my take on it...getting ready to start chapter 21....has anyone else read this and if so please share your view.

T.Y.

2/4/13 5:53 AM
thedogofdogs
1017 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he also wants my opinion on this video series....any help is greatly appreciated.

2/4/13 6:58 AM
thedogofdogs

2/5/13 1:25 PM
stinkpalmer
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I enjoyed it. I have also enjoyed all of Dan Brown's other books. According to a lot of people, that makes me some sort of retard.

I read it when it first came out, so it's been a while. They are making it into a movie, so I will probably re-read it before that.
2/5/13 6:56 PM
thedogofdogs

^That is one of the interesting points, Dan Brown is not a Mason, but obviously some Mason is giving him information on us, not uncommon in todays age, as we are becoming much more open about our rituals.

I am an advocate of a more open approach about our craft, and the removal of the veil of secrecy that has plagued our fraternity for centuries. We are truly not a secret society, though some of our members seem to act as if we are, which is fine, except when they feel they have some right to impose their view on others.

I'm sure if Dan Brown ever gets to be friends with a Rosicrucian and  learn why their are only three colleges, reserved to 72 members each, and that the headquaters is in Washington D.C., a book will soon follow...LOL

I have found so far two messages concealed using masonic style in the book, and also thought that to be a bit weird.

I would very much like to meet this man one day.

thank you for your reponse..v.u.

2/5/13 6:59 PM
thedogofdogs

stinkpalmer - I enjoyed it. I have also enjoyed all of Dan Brown's other books. According to a lot of people, that makes me some sort of retard.

I read it when it first came out, so it's been a while. They are making it into a movie, so I will probably re-read it before that.

cool...look forward to the movie..v.u.

2/6/13 11:11 AM
WillyMaunawili
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subd for phone
2/6/13 1:00 PM
thedogofdogs

2/6/13 1:05 PM
thedogofdogs

DogtownKai 

Well, to me that is not a masonic ring, a cheap hollywood knockoff maybe, but definetly not a real mason ring, so it would seem to me that someone is playing games with the minds of the uninitiated.

go to a place like freemasonstore.com or the more popular JPLuther website to see real masonic rings.

2/6/13 1:10 PM
thedogofdogs

During the 2013 Super Bowl, Mercedes-Benz /plans to show/showed/ a television commercial, titled “Soul,” about the new CLA. It features a character portraying Satan, who clearly wears a Masonic ring in plain sight on his left ring finger.
This linking of Freemasonry to Satan is no joke. It was rumors like this that set the stage for the imprisonment and murders of thousands of Freemasons in Europe by Nazis during the Holocaust. The false rumor that Freemasons worship Satan is alive and well among millions of Americans today. Mercedes-Benz is adding fuel to the fire of that defamation with this television commercial.
Surely, to sell cars, Mercedes-Benz would not jokingly link Jews to Satanism (another popular rumor during the Nazi era). It would be good to not jokingly link Freemasons to Satanism either.
There are over a million Masons in the United States. None of them are pleased about this.
Sincerely,
Mark Koltko-Rivera
Master Mason
Winter Park Lodge #239 Free and Accepted Masons (Florida)
The American Lodge of Research (New York)

2/6/13 1:15 PM
thedogofdogs

tk

Here is the style ring i wear...see the difference.

2/7/13 9:30 AM
thedogofdogs

Edited: 02/07/13 9:35 AM

I am of the left hand path, what do you know of that?

2/7/13 9:34 AM
thedogofdogs

Also if your going to try and go in depth with my personal beliefs and practices, you should remember that i know you not, so why would i, a known entity, be willing to share with you knowledge that is reserved.

It would seem to me, that you would have me open up and spill my guts, about myself, while you sit back, hidden and enjoy the show.....which will not happen!

2/7/13 2:07 PM
othree
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thedogofdogs - 

That...is a very interesting commercial. Specifically the end with the "Set your soul free" line.

2/7/13 5:07 PM
thedogofdogs

DogtownKai - LOL, did you really just make a reference to "sit back, hidden, and enjoy the show". Hahahahahaha, oh man, the irony is thick on this one. Pot meet kettle.

Trust me dude, there is absolutely nothing esoteric or occult that you will be able to tell me that I don't already know. I just wanted to see if you were full of shit or not. You are, so yeah keep wiping that ass with your left dork. Remember, you're just the bank teller.

I look forward to the day when the mortar starts getting jack hammered and the bricks begin to crumble in this ridiculous masonic world.

i doubt you know anything other than what you've read in a few books. And are talking out your ass, while thinking yourself cute.

you claim you want discussion, but avoid a simple question, because you know nothing except knowledge already written...when you can tell me what baudovin is in Freemasonry, come on back and share your enlightment, until then, just shut your bitch mouth.

You couldn't even enlighten us all with simple left hand knowledge, you lie and claim you have read Rosicrucian knowledge, when there is no true Rosicrucian knowledge availablefor the sheep like you to read.

2/9/13 9:47 PM
Redneck
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, Dogtown, wtf man?

You started out quite reasonably, but then started to spit venom, what triggered it?

Dog's reponses seemed quite reasonable to me.

2/11/13 3:05 PM
thedogofdogs

he offers nothing either....reminds me of someone else from the holyground....hello rooster?

2/11/13 3:52 PM
thedogofdogs

well do tell...since you claim to know so much!

2/11/13 10:41 PM
othree
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL, spitting out unfounded vitriol as a means of "disproving" and then claiming you've unsheathed the liar is pretty funny.

thedogofdogs could be a disinfo shill, I'm sure there are quite a few of those around, but who cares. He adds an interesting opinion on certain topics, and to me that's the beauty of forums.

2/12/13 5:13 PM
othree

DogtownKai - 
othree - 

LOL, spitting out unfounded vitriol as a means of "disproving" and then claiming you've unsheathed the liar is pretty funny.

thedogofdogs could be a disinfo shill, I'm sure there are quite a few of those around, but who cares. He adds an interesting opinion on certain topics, and to me that's the beauty of forums.

Maybe you should check out the "occult practices" thread mr. comedian.

I checked it out. I really have no bone to chase here, whatsoever, but I still don't see anything factual that "outs" dogs as a fraud.

1/10/14 6:54 PM
Poker face
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thedogofdogs -

^That is one of the interesting points, Dan Brown is not a Mason, but obviously some Mason is giving him information on us, not uncommon in todays age, as we are becoming much more open about our rituals.

I am an advocate of a more open approach about our craft, and the removal of the veil of secrecy that has plagued our fraternity for centuries. We are truly not a secret society, though some of our members seem to act as if we are, which is fine, except when they feel they have some right to impose their view on others.

I'm sure if Dan Brown ever gets to be friends with a Rosicrucian and  learn why their are only three colleges, reserved to 72 members each, and that the headquaters is in Washington D.C., a book will soon follow...LOL

I have found so far two messages concealed using masonic style in the book, and also thought that to be a bit weird.

I would very much like to meet this man one day.

thank you for your reponse..v.u.

What two messages did you find??
I read this book a year ago and enjoyed it a lot . Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.