UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jon Jones celebrates Baltimore Ravens win (pic)

2/4/13 10:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
2329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/04/13 10:21 AM

https://twitter.com/JonnyBones/

2/4/13 10:48 AM
epwar
541 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"He's so cocky, standing in the middle of the frame and making it all about himself!" - Jones haters

2/4/13 10:49 AM
GROUNDnLB
651 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Jones bros certainly know how to pick their women. Phone Post
2/4/13 10:51 AM
djones
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nice pic

2/4/13 10:56 AM
Rookie Fighter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Super Bowl champion brother who had a huge game. Pretty impressive. Mma champ or Super Bowl champion hmmmm Phone Post
2/4/13 11:04 AM
Hikikomori
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/04/13 11:05 AM
"Where da white womenz at ?!?!?!"

JK!

The athletic ability in that family is astounding.
2/4/13 11:16 AM
The Mouth

Neither chick is even a I'm drunk whoops candidate, you people need standards Phone Post
2/4/13 11:17 AM
SonOfThePeepHole
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GROUNDnLB - The Jones bros certainly know how to pick their women. Phone Post
Lol get out more.. Phone Post
2/4/13 11:32 AM
GROUNDnLB
651 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonOfThePeepHole -
GROUNDnLB - The Jones bros certainly know how to pick their women. Phone Post
Lol get out more.. Phone Post
Sarcasm, how does that work? Phone Post
2/4/13 11:33 AM
The Mouth

Dr Doom -
The Mouth -  Neither chick is even a I'm drunk whoops candidate, you people need standards Phone Post

Not saying they are great.

But if you wouldn't even drunk bang the chick on the left, you may want to check with your doctor if you have caught the gay.
She looks like a miserable house wife. She's at the Super Bowl in a egg plant Old Navy sweater, no make up and could use a Pilates class based on her emerging second chin Phone Post
2/4/13 11:39 AM
Harmon Whistler
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire -  Ok can someone please explain something to me since i know absolutely nothing about football , what is it that arthur ( thats his name right ) does , cause to me he just seems like a big fat dude , not a superathlete. Is he some kind of goalkeeper , or something rather stationary ? I cant imagine him running upp and down that field too many times.
No disrespect ment he's apparently one of the best in the world at what he does , im just curious. Phone Post

He's a defensive linemen.. he basically tries to run past people that are pushing him so he can tackle the guy with the ball..

and "super athlete" is relative.. he doesn't have to run very far and he gets frequent breaks.. that being said, he's "fast for his size".

As far as him being fat; form follows function.

2/4/13 11:42 AM
Bumpy Johnson

i was watching the espn postgame show and you could see jon hanging around in the backround all the ravens players were coming up to him shaking his hand and hugging him they were exited as hell to meet him
2/4/13 11:44 AM
DanielCaton

Hikikomori - "Where da white womenz at ?!?!?!"

JK!

The athletic ability in that family is astounding.

It's gross to think of that those kind of genetics are out there naturally.  Reem needs to inject that shit instead.

2/4/13 11:44 AM
DJmixmasterMobbie

baked
2/4/13 11:48 AM
DanielCaton

crossfire -  Ok can someone please explain something to me since i know absolutely nothing about football , what is it that arthur ( thats his name right ) does , cause to me he just seems like a big fat dude , not a superathlete. Is he some kind of goalkeeper , or something rather stationary ? I cant imagine him running upp and down that field too many times.
No disrespect ment he's apparently one of the best in the world at what he does , im just curious. Phone Post

He's a 3-4 Defensive End. And in that scheme is objective is to take up space to give the Linebackers time to rush to the ball.  He's job is to be strong at the point of attack.  He also has the duty of rushing the QB when applicable. 

His job requires him to be super strong and agile for his size.  And extremely tough, as he'll be taking on at least two blockers per snap.  And he only has to run in short 5-10 yard spaces.  He's not running the full length of the field.

But he's a 315 pound machine that is an athlete for his size.

2/4/13 11:49 AM
Harmon Whistler
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire - 
Harmon Whistler -

He's a defensive linemen.. he basically tries to run past people that are pushing him so he can tackle the guy with the ball..

and "super athlete" is relative.. he doesn't have to run very far and he gets frequent breaks.. that being said, he's "fast for his size".

As far as him being fat; form follows function.

Ok thanks for the answer. Phone Post

No worries, football bores the shit out of me, btw, but I think that answer is fair.. Huge fat guys that can move are essential on both sides of the ball; even fans of the game will agree with that.
2/4/13 12:00 PM
XcessiveZ

Dr Doom -
The Mouth - 
Dr Doom -
The Mouth -  Neither chick is even a I'm drunk whoops candidate, you people need standards Phone Post

Not saying they are great.

But if you wouldn't even drunk bang the chick on the left, you may want to check with your doctor if you have caught the gay.
She looks like a miserable house wife. She's at the Super Bowl in a egg plant Old Navy sweater, no make up and could use a Pilates class based on her emerging second chin Phone Post

I have drunk banged so much worse, it is not even funny.

Fashion criticism and a pilates reference in your post?

The evidence keeps piling up.
This.

You are a homo.Not that there's anything wrong with that. Phone Post
2/4/13 12:25 PM
lildragonof
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why does he have his glasses on his forehead?? What a douch bag! Phone Post
2/4/13 12:29 PM
ThEUniT

Hard to keep up with the Jone's.. Phone Post
2/4/13 12:30 PM
hubris
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GROUNDnLB -  The Jones bros certainly know how to pick their women. Phone Post

white girl getting destroyed
2/4/13 12:31 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanielCaton - 

He's a 3-4 Defensive End. And in that scheme is objective is to take up space to give the Linebackers time to rush to the ball.  He's job is to be strong at the point of attack.  He also has the duty of rushing the QB when applicable. 

His job requires him to be super strong and agile for his size.  And extremely tough, as he'll be taking on at least two blockers per snap.  And he only has to run in short 5-10 yard spaces.  He's not running the full length of the field.

This is the correct answer to your question.
2/4/13 12:33 PM
shaqitup
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Imagine the gangbangs those brothers could have if they weren't so religious.

As long as he doesn't go partying with Ray Lewis.

2/4/13 12:37 PM
shaqitup
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tank by gogoplata - 
DanielCaton - 

He does loook strangely shaped compared to the other linemen when wearing pads though, but it may be because his ass and waist area is just freaking massive.

2/4/13 12:39 PM
shaqitup

Is Michael phelps allowd to claim that he's 6'4?

2/4/13 2:57 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 
Tank by gogoplata - 
DanielCaton - 

He does loook strangely shaped compared to the other linemen when wearing pads though, but it may be because his ass and waist area is just freaking massive.

When you have to fend off two 300+ linemen every single play, you're bound to be freaking massive.

Linemen are as athletic as they come: just because they aren't running 4.4 40's doesn't mean they aren't top tier athletes. Most linemen his size are benching as much as they weigh and have the cardio to play all out on every play.

Imagine being that big and sprinting and engaging two offensive blockers, all while chasing a man smaller and faster than you. It takes skill.

His ass and waist were very wide, though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.