2/4/13 12:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HELWIG
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

caposa
1764 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha Mirko speaking the truth Phone Post
Masakyst
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/04/13 12:15 PM
Reem vs Cro Cop rematch

Dana make it happen
2/4/13 12:19 PM
Yekim
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

respect, from the heart.
2/4/13 12:52 PM
NickBenton93
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a fucking monologue. 11/10. Phone Post
2/4/13 12:54 PM
Ryan Black
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I absolutely agree that Overeem acts like he has a chip on his shoulder. I was never a big Overeem fan- never believed the hype I guess... fact is CroCop nailed it on so many levels. You could tell at the weigh-ins that he was no longer on the unique "Overeem horsemeat diet."

My casual fan friends were even like "Bro- he looks nothing like he did when he kicked and knee'd Brock in his stomach AIDS that last fight. He looked like The fuckin' Hulk... what happened?" I had no explanation. But I too noticed that I couldn't see the veins bulging from his neck, shoulders and biceps. Nor could I see the individual pectoral muscle fibers in his chest looking like they're about to burst out of his skin like he looked in the Brock fight.

I really hope Reem gets on the right track. Hope Bigfoot knocked that chip off his shoulder. If those punches didn't do it, I don't know what will. My God those knockout punches- watch that one slow motion replay, I believe it was the second or third angle they show it from. Silva clips him with one, lands another one flush, then Overeem was out when his back hit the fence- then Bigfoot lands another flush bomb to the chin and from that point on it looked like every other punch was waking him up and putting him out again & again, like Silva was turning a lightswitch on & off- until he collapsed. You can't un-scramble them eggs. Damn.

He has had some great fights over his career, I hope he can survive without the horsemeat diet & be a force in the UFC. Phone Post
2/4/13 12:56 PM
grimer
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR Cro Cop!
2/4/13 12:57 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
557 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cro Cop is correct Phone Post
2/4/13 12:58 PM
whoabro

Damn, crocop bodied reem Phone Post
2/4/13 1:10 PM
Bisping NEEDS to retire
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Out of interest, does anyone think Cro-Cop ever used? He fought in Pride during those years (picture prime Wand and tell me he was clean), and even Fedor hasn't come out without accusations, but I rarely hear people suggest it of Cro-Cop.
2/4/13 1:11 PM
cdale27

Hespect me brodder!!! Phone Post
2/4/13 1:22 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

He is exactly right on every point he made. Phone Post
2/4/13 1:23 PM
da Vinci 81
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping NEEDS to retire - Out of interest, does anyone think Cro-Cop ever used? He fought in Pride during those years (picture prime Wand and tell me he was clean), and even Fedor hasn't come out without accusations, but I rarely hear people suggest it of Cro-Cop.
I would think so. Was there any reason for guys who weren't tested not to use them? Phone Post
2/4/13 1:28 PM
Brian J DSouza

Bisping NEEDS to retire - Out of interest, does anyone think Cro-Cop ever used? He fought in Pride during those years (picture prime Wand and tell me he was clean), and even Fedor hasn't come out without accusations, but I rarely hear people suggest it of Cro-Cop.

Fedor abhored performance enhancers. Cro Cop allegedly used them whenever he was injured, as prescribed by a doctor.

2/4/13 1:28 PM
DamnSevern
1198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - "Silva is a big tough guy with a huge heart who had demolished Fedor and he needs no better reference than that."

Even Fedor's rivals all deeply respect the man.

Never ceases to amaze me.

mirkos always been super classy

remember when he verbally attacked that reporter/journalist for talking shit about Big Nog?

2/4/13 1:36 PM
OzMafioso
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cro-Cop has spoken. Phone Post
2/4/13 1:38 PM
I AM A MOFO
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern - 
Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - "Silva is a big tough guy with a huge heart who had demolished Fedor and he needs no better reference than that."

remember when he verbally attacked that reporter/journalist for talking shit about Big Nog?

Yep, shortly after Big Nog tapped him. Also, Big Nog used to not have much nice to say about Crocop himself, which is why I was even more surprised at the way he tore into that journalist.
2/4/13 1:53 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
TTT.
2/4/13 1:55 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
557 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern -

Link to video? Sounds awesome. Phone Post
2/4/13 1:55 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, janitor

Matt Perry approves of this thread.

2/4/13 1:59 PM
BlueNamer
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man did he fucking nail that or what?
spot on words from cro cop, a true fighter.
2/4/13 2:08 PM
kid chaos
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dhas - Hate Crocop but he's very much right
First time ever hearing anybody dislike or "hate" Cro cop. Phone Post
2/4/13 2:10 PM
stonepony

Mirko is the man. So much respect for those Pride warriors who bit the bullet and took the challenge and came over knowing they had a lot to risk and that it would be a struggle. Some of them are still battling against the odds.

And then there's Overeem...
2/4/13 2:10 PM
Brian J DSouza

Don't forget what happened between Alistar and Cro Cop, Cro Cop nearly losing his testicles.

2/4/13 2:11 PM
Kevin bacon

Granpa - 
DamnSevern - 

spot on

Yup. Even during the fight Overeem behaved like a punk. I knew it was a matter of time before Silva caught him. Overeem still has that glass chin.

How do you figure getting your head caved in by a bare fisted giant over and over again chinny?

He was punished by his hubris - it has nothing to do with his chin.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.