UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Etim still wants fight with Lauzon

2/4/13 11:59 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1072 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"If I was supposed to fight somebody, and they pulled out twice, I'd be thinking this guy doesn't want to fight me. But believe me, I'd fight him at the drop of a hat," Etim told ESPN.

At his best, Etim is one of the most electric fighters in the 155lb division, and if he overcomes Renee Forte at UFC London on February 16 he may get fast-tracked back among the sharks of the lightweight division. And that scenario is exactly what he wants.
"Both times I've been set to fight Joe Lauzon, I've had really serious injuries to stop me. I would love to fight Joe Lauzon.

"Why would I be scared of fighting Joe Lauzon? Don't get me wrong, he's a great fighter, but if the UFC are still thinking of that fight I would say, 'Please, let me fight him'.

read entire article...

2/4/13 12:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
StephenLangdown
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting fight I'd say. Hope his brain is still alive tho. :/
2/4/13 12:07 PM
vaginal tear
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meh. You backed out twice. Serious injury or not it would be tough to prep for someone you think will back out again. You're going to have to win 2-3 to even be near Joe in the rankings. Phone Post
2/4/13 12:32 PM
3rdLion
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even though they are both coming off losses, a win over Renee Forte doesn't do anything for Terry.
2/4/13 12:49 PM
Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rdLion - Even though they are both coming off losses, a win over Renee Forte doesn't do anything for Terry.
Yup. Phone Post
2/4/13 1:01 PM
idsmashit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope it happens Etim will need a big win first.
2/4/13 4:38 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Etim but Lauzon is still higher in the rankings by quite a lot than Etim. I think Lauzon wins if they do fight though

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.