UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Rashad's physique

2/4/13 12:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rashad has always looked soft. Except for the tito fight.
hubris
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he looked athletic and in great shape as usual
7titofan7
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He did look a bit less solid and less cut but i doubt highly its because hes stopped using a banned substance, id imagine it is more to do with this recent "lack of motivation" (to quote dana) Phone Post
2/4/13 12:29 PM
shaqitup
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7titofan7 -  He did look a bit less solid and less cut but i doubt highly its because hes stopped using a banned substance, id imagine it is more to do with this recent "lack of motivation" (to quote dana) Phone Post

It's probably because he's training in florida and having "so much fun".

Didn't he say in the countdown how much he enjoys going to the gym?

2/4/13 12:36 PM
Double12

That's a good point. Maybe it is just the Florida lifestyle but in any case, he looked far from his best and I wonder where he goes from here.
2/4/13 12:37 PM
HandyDarsh
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/04/13 12:38 PM
Snake28 - Tito fight was Rashads best shape. That Rashad would have beat jones I think. Phone Post

2/4/13 12:39 PM
7titofan7

shaqitup -
7titofan7 -  He did look a bit less solid and less cut but i doubt highly its because hes stopped using a banned substance, id imagine it is more to do with this recent "lack of motivation" (to quote dana) Phone Post

I didnt see the countdown to be honest. I just thought if anything was gunna cause him to be slightly out of shape it would more likely be motivation over PEDs. That being said i think his cardio was still there, just the physique was a little bit off. Phone Post
2/4/13 12:39 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

HandyDarsh -
Snake28 - Tito fight was Rashads best shape. That Rashad would have beat jones I think. Phone Post

Lol Two rashads don't beat Jones Phone Post
2/4/13 12:44 PM
7titofan7

shaqitup -

I didnt see the countdown to be honest. I just thought that if anything was to blame for his physique being slightly off it would be motivation over PEDs or drugs. But you may be right, that being said i think his cardio was still there, just the physique was lacking a bit. Phone Post
2/4/13 12:45 PM
7titofan7

^sorry to post twice, iphone fukd up Phone Post
2/4/13 12:45 PM
BooZe

AbbottMary - Rashad has always looked soft. Except for the tito fight.

this
2/4/13 12:51 PM
sacredhate
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he seemed to get tired faster than usual to me...don't remember cardio being a thing for him in the past but his mouth was open for much of Saturday night's fight.
2/4/13 1:07 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well Lil Nog beat Tito even worse, I guess we saw that math on Saturday Phone Post
2/4/13 1:27 PM
epic hero

sacredhate - he seemed to get tired faster than usual to me...don't remember cardio being a thing for him in the past but his mouth was open for much of Saturday night's fight.

He gasses a lot
2/4/13 1:30 PM
EyeRish
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that gif is full of win.
2/4/13 1:33 PM
Silverball
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No before and after pics?

Maybe it was the lighting?
2/4/13 1:41 PM
chawkins
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't Rashad recently say he had considered retirement? That he has lost some of his passion? I read an interview with Dana recently that touched on this.

He's probably a little burnt out and is going through what BJ Penn did when he was against doing "professional training".

He'll get it back. Rashad is a badass.
2/4/13 1:51 PM
HandyDarsh
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

florida is where my grandparents moved to "settle down"

2/4/13 2:16 PM
quality

They're going to have to start a training camp in the Outback or Siberia or if they really can't stand to leave Florida setup a training tent in the Everglades.
2/4/13 2:17 PM
ShaqNoob
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DAT ASS
2/4/13 2:26 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AbbottMary - Rashad has always looked soft. Except for the tito fight.
This. Phone Post
2/4/13 3:34 PM
Nolaguy
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup -

He's been seen drinking mid day on SoBe on more than one occasion.

Source: I live in Miami and have seen it. Phone Post
2/4/13 4:31 PM
LEMon
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone at my place said the same as you OP, overeem and rashad looked softer Phone Post
2/4/13 4:52 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not even close to the end of the camp and look how cut he is. 

2/4/13 6:06 PM
Jaybrone
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Physically he looked athletic and explosive....

Then the fight started.

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.