UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rumble Johnson v Arlovski at HW for WSOF

2/4/13 8:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
youarewhatiswrong
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Worst name for a fight promotion, ever.
2/4/13 8:35 PM
youarewhatiswrong
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, Blackzillians are about to tally another loss.
2/4/13 8:38 PM
yellow c0ckahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got Rumble in this one. Wrestling's gonna play a huge factor in this fight.

2/4/13 8:48 PM
DeLurked
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Rumble can make weight for this fight. Phone Post
2/4/13 9:52 PM
fight4right
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rumble is probably taking the fight in hopes of Impressing the UFC and returning there at 205 when his WSOF contract ends Phone Post
2/4/13 10:09 PM
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol wow. So weird. So IN Phone Post
2/4/13 10:11 PM
KingD87
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap -

I like Rumble, but I'm pretty sure Arlovski hits alot harder than Vitor and Rumble is going to be looking up at the lights while Arlovski is getting announced as the winner, that is if Arlovski's back has healed up.

I'm pretty sure it's fairly even.

I think Rumble takes this unless AA takes him down, I'm disappointed by this I really wanted to see AA have one last run in the UFC. Phone Post
2/4/13 10:13 PM
sadisticsoldier
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems like a lose/lose fight for Arlovski. If he wins, he beat a much smaller dude that formerly fought at WW, and if he loses, he lost to a dude that formerly fought at WW. Hopefully the money makes it worth it. I'd imagine he could have found a fight with just as much appeal against a HW. On the flipside, win/win for Rumble, who if he loses, he lost to a former UFC HW champ, and if he wins, he beat a former UFC HW champ. Of course he doesn't want to lose, but if he does, it won't be nearly as big of a hit as Arlovski would take.
2/4/13 10:13 PM
Jaybrone
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if Rumble will make the weight....

2/5/13 4:55 AM
NorthFromHere
310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/05/13 5:23 AM
MMAViking.com
Good match up!

About weight class changers: UG's own Brian Ebersole has fought at HW,LHW,MW and WW. If he now drops to LW as planned that will be his 5th weight class.
2/5/13 4:59 AM
Vitor Me A New One
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Left kick cemetery - Rumble will attempt to bulk up to like 300 pounds then miss weight.

Why is rumble fighting at HW? He doesn't have the frame for it really. Why did he give up on MW that was a reasonable weight to fight at for him if he managed to keep in shape between fights. He would have great power at 185 and still have a decent size and strength advantage over most guys.
He likes cheeseburgers... Phone Post
2/5/13 8:26 AM
OmgItsTheWams
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Left kick cemetery - Rumble will attempt to bulk up to like 300 pounds then miss weight.

Why is rumble fighting at HW? He doesn't have the frame for it really. Why did he give up on MW that was a reasonable weight to fight at for him if he managed to keep in shape between fights. He would have great power at 185 and still have a decent size and strength advantage over most guys.
You have never met rumble then I met him in 2010 at the Arnold classic he was huge I am guessing he Wilkinson weigh in at 225-230 Phone Post
2/5/13 8:26 AM
OmgItsTheWams

OmgItsTheWams -

You have never met rumble then I met him in 2010 at the Arnold classic he was huge I am guessing he Wilkinson weigh in at 225-230 Phone Post
Will* not Wilkinson Phone Post
2/5/13 8:33 AM
laddertothesun
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Technically Rumble never fought at middleweight...since he didn't make weight for either fight.

2/5/13 8:33 AM
FreakDaddy
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bearded Collie Herds Orca -  Did rumble ever make weight at 185? I know the VB fight was supposedbto be 185 but rumble came in really heavy Phone Post

I don't think he ever made weight for 185 either......So, 170, 205, and HWT.....I am surprised he is not staying at 205 longer.....Must be the promotion needs a fight with two names and they don't have many.......It is an interesting fight......
2/5/13 8:37 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Omfg lol Phone Post
2/5/13 9:35 AM
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think AJ could be very dangerous at HW. He has all the tools to be a champ at HW. Good wrestling, great stand up, good submissions, and he is explosive as hell and if he hits someone they are going to get KO'd.
2/5/13 10:01 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

I'm trying to decide if Rumble skipping MW all together is more impressive, or less impressive, I'm leaning towards more at the moment...

2/5/13 10:23 AM
NorthFromHere
310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
303 - I think AJ could be very dangerous at HW. He has all the tools to be a champ at HW. Good wrestling, great stand up, good submissions, and he is explosive as hell and if he hits someone they are going to get KO'd.

Good submissions? Based on?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.