UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vinny M responds to Phil Davis' MMA Hour comments

2/4/13 5:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Crooklyn
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!

Hope ya enjoy the read:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/2/4/3951982/ufc-vinny-magalhaes-responds-to-phil-davis-trash-talk

2/4/13 5:26 PM
Crooklyn
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!

Bump

2/4/13 5:28 PM
Barbalos
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Little overconfident from Vinny IMO.
2/4/13 5:36 PM
danggook
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very disrespectful to Davis Imo. Under rating his skill there a ton. Course it's probably just mind games. Phone Post
2/4/13 5:37 PM
MediumRare25
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap ;) Phone Post
2/4/13 5:41 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
477 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinny is fucking delusional Phone Post
2/4/13 5:41 PM
Winston Wolf
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Davis has beaten some good names including Lil Nog.Defenatly think Vinny is underestimating him.Davis also seems like a cool guy
2/4/13 5:42 PM
nolabrum

Dammmnnn. He has ne hespect for Phil Davis. Last time a blackzillian no hespect his opponent it didnt go very well.
2/4/13 5:42 PM
hybridfc
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinny is a TERRIBLE matchup for Davis. Sure, Davis outwrestles him all day, and then what?? Vinny is an ADCC champ and aggressive striker. What does Wonderful have for him? Phone Post
2/4/13 5:46 PM
Jweinberg
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinny is right

2/4/13 5:52 PM
nolabrum

Edited: 02/04/13 5:54 PM
hybridfc - 

Vinny is a TERRIBLE matchup for Davis. Sure, Davis outwrestles him all day, and then what?? Vinny is an ADCC champ and aggressive striker. What does Wonderful have for him? Phone Post

Vinny- Grapplin, Size

Phil Davis- Cardio, Wrestling

Striking I wouldnt give the edge to either

Experience Vinny has 15 fights plus all his grappling tournys
Phil has 15 fights including 3 Ammy fights plus all his wresting Tournys

Notable wins Vinny-Igor
Phil- Lil Nog(also great on the ground and top ten fighter) Gustafson(top ten fighter) Tim Boetsch, Brian Stann (2 of those guys dropped to MWbut are top ten @ MW)

Noteable Losses VInny-Elliot Marshall( Decision) Ryan Bader(TKO) PEdro Galiza Vinny hasnt lost since March 2010. So he is probably much improved.
Phil- Rashad Decision

Intresting fight
2/4/13 5:54 PM
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN
688 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinny is just baiting Phil, trying to get into his head. Phone Post
2/4/13 5:57 PM
Muzalini

Giraffix Inc, Graphic Designer
nolabrum -
hybridfc - 

Vinny- Grapplin, Size

Notable wins Vinny-Igor
Phil- Lil Nog(also great on the ground and top ten fighter) Gustafson(top ten fighter) Tim Boetsch, Brian Stann (2 of those guys dropped to MWbut are top ten @ MW)

Noteable Losses VInny-Elliot Marshall( Decision) Ryan Bader(TKO) PEdro Galiza Vinny hasnt lost since March 2010. So he is probably much improved.
Phil- Rashad Decision

Intresting fight
When the fuck did Phil Davis get cardio??? Phone Post
2/4/13 6:00 PM
danggook
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Muzalini -
nolabrum -
hybridfc - 

Vinny- Grapplin, Size

Notable wins Vinny-Igor

Phil- Rashad Decision

Intresting fight
His cardio is for sure better than vinny, did you see vinnys last fight? Phone Post
2/4/13 6:03 PM
Muzalini

danggook -
Muzalini -
nolabrum -
hybridfc - 

Vinny- Grapplin, Size

Notable wins Vinny-Igor

Phil- Rashad Decision

Intresting fight
His cardio is for sure better than vinny, did you see vinnys last fight? Phone Post
I've seen all of Phil Davis's fights and he has 1 round of gas and that's it! Phone Post
2/4/13 6:03 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^he could just mean better cardio than vinny Phone Post
2/4/13 6:06 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
477 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Muzalini -
danggook -
Muzalini -
nolabrum -
hybridfc - 

Vinny- Grapplin, Size

Notable wins Vinny-Igor

Phil- Rashad Decision

Intresting fight
I've seen all of Phil Davis's fights and he has 1 round of gas and that's it! Phone Post
Like when he didn't lose a round in the UFC until he fought Rashad? Those 3 decision wins were due to lack of cardio right? Phone Post
2/4/13 6:06 PM
nolabrum

@ Muzalini- Phil Davis Submitted Wagner Prado at the end of the second round, I only watched the fight live on PPV I dont remember him gassing. I remember he got a little tired against Rashad. Maybe I am wrong, Would you give the cardio advantage to Vinny? Or would you say they are about even?
2/4/13 6:12 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope this fight happens can see either fighter winning to be honest Phone Post
2/4/13 6:14 PM
pharochuck
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator

should be a good fight

2/4/13 6:27 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinny is right. Phil doesn't have much to threaten him on the ground besides his wrestling. Phil has some good sub wins over novices on the ground but Vinny is on a whole other level. 

2/4/13 6:28 PM
hybridfc
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nolabrum - 
hybridfc - 

Vinny- Grapplin, Size

Notable wins Vinny-Igor

Phil- Rashad Decision

Intresting fight

Nice analysis, and agreed.

I don't think Vinny takes this easily at all. I just think that stylistically it's a bad fight for Davis.

Voted up.

2/4/13 6:28 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evzey -  Hope this fight happens can see either fighter winning to be honest Phone Post

It is happening, unless someone gets injured (crosses fingers)

2/4/13 6:48 PM
Muzalini

I'd say their cardio is even Phone Post
2/4/13 6:58 PM
HandyDarsh
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think if vinny doesnt sub phil in the first two rounds, he gasses hard.

his jj is definitly top notch no doubt  but he should probably give phil a bit more credit..

Phil decides where this fight is fought IMO, 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.