UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vinny M responds to Phil Davis' MMA Hour comments

2/4/13 7:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
vaginal tear
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pumped for this fight.

I got Vinny by knee to stomach followed by roll to knee bar/toehold. Phone Post
2/4/13 7:08 PM
ajl416az
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i love to see this kind of honesty

more fighters need to be honest about the fact that they believe they are waay better then their opponent, instead of being a pussy and praising the other guy in case you lose.

vinny is a legit world class grappler who's been doing this since childhood, and judging by timeframe i would guess phil started jiu jitsu probably withinin the last 5 years.
in no way is it an insult or overestimation to say that he is way superior at BJJ.

Vinny would know world class grappling. and if he doesn't see it, it's not there.

now, vinny has no room to talk bad about someone else's striking though
on the feet he needs to tuck his chin, keep his hands up, and keep taking guys down as soon as possible.
2/4/13 7:15 PM
Authority Figure

Jweinberg - 

Vinny is right

I'm no fan of Vinny. But I know this: He will have his way with Phil. He can beat him wherever he likes.

Vinny is a fighter. Phil is a wrestler. And those are two very very different things.

2/4/13 7:19 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure -
Jweinberg - 

Vinny is right

I'm no fan of Vinny. But I know this: He will have his way with Phil. He can beat him wherever he likes.

Vinny is a fighter. Phil is a wrestler. And those are two very very different things.

You're as delusional as vinny.

30day SN bet on this fight? Phone Post
2/4/13 7:32 PM
UGCTT croy_00
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Vinny is fucking delusional Phone Post

Easy hombre. He has been trying to get this fight to happen for a long time, and is just trying to get some steam behind it. Not gonna lie, I would love to see a pissed off Davis/V-man fight.
2/4/13 7:34 PM
vaginal tear
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Authority Figure -
Jweinberg - 

Vinny is right

You're as delusional as vinny.

30day SN bet on this fight? Phone Post
I'll take that bet. I got Vinny. Phone Post
2/4/13 7:40 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/4/13 7:46 PM
MMARAIDER

Vinny's got to be a nice underdog in this fight no?

Any line out yet? Phone Post
2/4/13 7:47 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Good fight, Vinny takes this. Phone Post
2/4/13 7:51 PM
vaginal tear

Frank Gallagher - I am a fan of vinny because of his style, but he looks bad in this situation especially if he loses. I'm actually rooting against him (as long as I watch, right vinny?).

Lol @ calling someone out them accepting and you turning it down. Phone Post
Frank.

He called him out for the February show after Forrest got hurt not the December show he was set for. He then accepted if the fight for december if it was fought at heavyweight even though he would only have 3-4 weeks to train. Phone Post
2/4/13 7:56 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT croy_00 -

Easy hombre. He has been trying to get this fight to happen for a long time, and is just trying to get some steam behind it. Not gonna lie, I would love to see a pissed off Davis/V-man fight.
Davis accepted the fight already. Vinny was the one who only wanted it at HW at UFC 155. He wants this fight because he knows Davis is a top 10 guy with 4 wins against 4 top 10 fighters in 2 different weight classes. A win for vinny does more than a win for Phil that's for sure Phone Post
2/4/13 7:58 PM
ranier wolfcastle
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phil did beat lil nog though

hes got great bjj plus good striking

2/4/13 8:01 PM
TuLegit

Vinny talks a lot Phone Post
2/5/13 12:25 AM
Authority Figure

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
UGCTT croy_00 -

Davis accepted the fight already. Vinny was the one who only wanted it at HW at UFC 155. He wants this fight because he knows Davis is a top 10 guy with 4 wins against 4 top 10 fighters in 2 different weight classes. A win for vinny does more than a win for Phil that's for sure Phone Post

Phil may have a winning record, but he hasn't looked stellar in the way that builds your PPV starpower. Far as I can see Vinny has a stronger underground, international fanbase as well. A win for either is equal. If Phil thinks otherwise, he doesn't know the value of his own stock yet.

Again, Vinny takes this. And not by lay and pray.....like Phil would, if he could win. Which he can't.

p.s. Phil seems way more likable to me, but he's a wrestler, not a fighter. And I tend to think that in the longrun fighters prevail. 

2/5/13 12:27 AM
Authority Figure

Edited: 02/05/13 12:26 AM

btw, Vinny must be a really good mood. Normally, he would have posted by now. Too busy enjoying life. Good for him. 

2/5/13 12:32 AM
vaginal tear

Frank Gallagher -
Frank Gallagher -
vaginal tear -
Frank Gallagher - I am a fan of vinny because of his style, but he looks bad in this situation especially if he loses. I'm actually rooting against him (as long as I watch, right vinny?).

Frank.

He called him out for the February show after Forrest got hurt not the December show he was set for. He then accepted if the fight for december if it was fought at heavyweight even though he would only have 3-4 weeks to train. Phone Post
Sorry, I thought vinny was a man that called another man out to fight. My bad Phone Post
Btw, you are a great poster so don't take it personal Phone Post
No offense taken. Phone Post
2/5/13 12:34 AM
TEX4N32
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pharochuck -

should be a good fight

Mos def Phone Post
2/5/13 12:51 AM
Authority Figure

I can't recall Phil ever throwing more than 2 punches in a row. I also can't recall him throwing more than 2 punches within the span of 10 min. There are lots of wrestlers in the UFC who don't do much punching or kicking or elbowing or kneeing. They specialize in takedowns, and holding patterns. I don't personally call that fighting. But I realize others do. We can agree to disagree. I wouldn't characterize Vinny in the same way. He punches way more than the average wrestler...in my opinion.

2/5/13 1:08 AM
vaginal tear

Frank Gallagher -
Authority Figure - 

I can't recall Phil ever throwing more than 2 punches in a row. I also can't recall him throwing more than 2 punches within the span of 10 min. There are lots of wrestlers in the UFC who don't do much punching or kicking or elbowing or kneeing. They specialize in takedowns, and holding patterns. I don't personally call that fighting. But I realize others do. We can agree to disagree. I wouldn't characterize Vinny in the same way. He punches way more than the average wrestler...in my opinion.

I can't recall Vinny ever looking good on his feet vs a quality opponent
He fought some pretty tough ruskies in M-1 and Igor was supposed to run through him. He's won I believe 7 in a row. I'll be happy to SN bet you if you're that confident.

Vinny will win. New camp and all. Phone Post
2/5/13 1:09 AM
Jweinberg
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

30 day sn bet.. I will take Vinny..  who's in?

2/5/13 1:12 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Exactly Frank 

It's the same old shit for any fighter that posts here. Oh (fighter) could beat anyone. People here really think Davis  is getting subbed by Vinny. Other than the Rashad fight, he hasn't lost a round in the UFC. 

4 top 10 wins (Stann, Boestch, Lil Nog, and Gus) 

How many does Vinny have? Davis would be Vinny's biggest win by far. 

Phil isn't a fighter because he uses his base? Should he be like Jorge Gurgel and not use his strength? 

Is Ben Askren not a fighter, Weidman, etc? 

Vinny is a good fighter, Phil is easily the best prospect/contender in the division. 

2/5/13 1:21 AM
Jack Skellington
634 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm excited for this one!

2/5/13 1:37 AM
vaginal tear

Frank Gallagher -
Jweinberg - 

30 day sn bet.. I will take Vinny..  who's in?

Your new name will be Fiona.

I except
Except what? Phone Post
2/5/13 1:57 AM
vaginal tear

Frank Gallagher -
nick diaz nut hugger - 
Frank Gallagher -
nick diaz nut hugger - 
vaginal tear -
Frank Gallagher -
Frank Gallagher -
vaginal tear -

Frank.

Sorry, I thought vinny was a man that called another man out to fight. My bad Phone Post
Btw, you are a great poster so don't take it personal Phone Post
No offense taken. Phone Post
Can someone get these always inoffensive faggots a room?

Offense. Phone Post

Bet you won't call me a faggot when Im fucking you in the ass.
Only because your tiny dick would fuck me to sleep first, faggot. Phone Post

So you want me to fuck you to sleep? This is getting too gay for me.
This thread did take a weird turn. Go to bed NDNH. Phone Post
2/5/13 2:04 AM
Authority Figure

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.