UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vinny M responds to Phil Davis' MMA Hour comments

2/5/13 3:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Hyena
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hmmmmm .... really
2/5/13 3:52 AM
TEX4N32
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -
Frank Gallagher -
nick diaz nut hugger - 
Frank Gallagher -
nick diaz nut hugger - 
vaginal tear -
Frank Gallagher -
Frank Gallagher -
vaginal tear -
Frank Gallagher - I am a fan of vinny because of his style, but he looks bad in this situation especially if he loses. I'm actually rooting against him (as long as I watch, right vinny?).

Lol @ calling someone out them accepting and you turning it down. Phone Post
Frank.

He called him out for the February show after Forrest got hurt not the December show he was set for. He then accepted if the fight for december if it was fought at heavyweight even though he would only have 3-4 weeks to train. Phone Post
Sorry, I thought vinny was a man that called another man out to fight. My bad Phone Post
Btw, you are a great poster so don't take it personal Phone Post
No offense taken. Phone Post
Can someone get these always inoffensive faggots a room?

Offense. Phone Post

Bet you won't call me a faggot when Im fucking you in the ass.
Only because your tiny dick would fuck me to sleep first, faggot. Phone Post

So you want me to fuck you to sleep? This is getting too gay for me.
Phone Post
Phone Post
2/5/13 6:17 AM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Muzalini -
danggook -
Muzalini -
nolabrum -
hybridfc - 

Vinny is a TERRIBLE matchup for Davis. Sure, Davis outwrestles him all day, and then what?? Vinny is an ADCC champ and aggressive striker. What does Wonderful have for him? Phone Post

Vinny- Grapplin, Size

Phil Davis- Cardio, Wrestling

Striking I wouldnt give the edge to either

Experience Vinny has 15 fights plus all his grappling tournys
Phil has 15 fights including 3 Ammy fights plus all his wresting Tournys

Notable wins Vinny-Igor
Phil- Lil Nog(also great on the ground and top ten fighter) Gustafson(top ten fighter) Tim Boetsch, Brian Stann (2 of those guys dropped to MWbut are top ten @ MW)

Noteable Losses VInny-Elliot Marshall( Decision) Ryan Bader(TKO) PEdro Galiza Vinny hasnt lost since March 2010. So he is probably much improved.
Phil- Rashad Decision

Intresting fight
When the fuck did Phil Davis get cardio??? Phone Post
His cardio is for sure better than vinny, did you see vinnys last fight? Phone Post
I've seen all of Phil Davis's fights and he has 1 round of gas and that's it! Phone Post
This is what you critique in this breakdown? I was more shocked by giving Vinny ' size '

Get real Phone Post
2/5/13 8:25 AM
KingD87
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nolabrum - Dammmnnn. He has ne hespect for Phil Davis. Last time a blackzillian no hespect his opponent it didnt go very well.
All a blackzillian has to do is fight his opponent and it won't go well. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.