Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Muzalini -
danggook -
Muzalini -
nolabrum -
hybridfc - 

Vinny is a TERRIBLE matchup for Davis. Sure, Davis outwrestles him all day, and then what?? Vinny is an ADCC champ and aggressive striker. What does Wonderful have for him? Phone Post

Vinny- Grapplin, Size

Phil Davis- Cardio, Wrestling

Striking I wouldnt give the edge to either

Experience Vinny has 15 fights plus all his grappling tournys
Phil has 15 fights including 3 Ammy fights plus all his wresting Tournys

Notable wins Vinny-Igor
Phil- Lil Nog(also great on the ground and top ten fighter) Gustafson(top ten fighter) Tim Boetsch, Brian Stann (2 of those guys dropped to MWbut are top ten @ MW)

Noteable Losses VInny-Elliot Marshall( Decision) Ryan Bader(TKO) PEdro Galiza Vinny hasnt lost since March 2010. So he is probably much improved.
Phil- Rashad Decision

Intresting fight
When the fuck did Phil Davis get cardio??? Phone Post
His cardio is for sure better than vinny, did you see vinnys last fight? Phone Post
I've seen all of Phil Davis's fights and he has 1 round of gas and that's it! Phone Post
This is what you critique in this breakdown? I was more shocked by giving Vinny ' size '

Get real Phone Post
2/5/13 8:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KingD87
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nolabrum - Dammmnnn. He has ne hespect for Phil Davis. Last time a blackzillian no hespect his opponent it didnt go very well.
All a blackzillian has to do is fight his opponent and it won't go well. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.