UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Herb Dean's Face...

2/5/13 2:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Sauce
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - "DAAAAAYYYYYUUUUUUMMMM!"
Exactly!!! Phone Post
2/5/13 9:49 AM
Card
2121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/5/13 10:00 AM
Phantom Eye Poke
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gordo1581 - 
irishrottie - 

This is awesome.
2/5/13 10:30 AM
Ariel's Shoes, GOAT
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 
DonFrye_Fan - 
Letibleu - 

My friend Ryan noticed this.

Where is Bigfoot's thumb?

-\int\!\!\!\!\int\!\!\!\!\int_V \nabla\cdot\mathbf{j}(\mathbf{r},t) \mathrm{d}V  + \int\!\!\!\!\int\!\!\!\!\int_V \sigma(\mathbf{r},t) \mathrm{d}V  = \int\!\!\!\!\int\!\!\!\!\int_V \frac{\partial \rho(\mathbf{r},t)}{\partial t} \mathrm{d}V.

\begin{align} & \int\!\!\!\!\int\!\!\!\!\int_V \frac{\partial \rho(\mathbf{r},t)}{\partial t} \mathrm{d}V + \int\!\!\!\!\int\!\!\!\!\int_V \nabla \cdot \mathbf{j}(\mathbf{r},t) \mathrm{d}V = \int\!\!\!\!\int\!\!\!\!\int_V \sigma(\mathbf{r},t) \mathrm{d}V \\
& \frac{\mathrm{d}}{\mathrm{d} t} \int\!\!\!\!\int\!\!\!\!\int_V \rho(\mathbf{r},t)\mathrm{d}V + \int\!\!\!\!\int\!\!\!\!\int_V \nabla \cdot \mathbf{j}(\mathbf{r},t) \mathrm{d}V = \Sigma(t) \end{align} \,\!

Just figure out this continuity equation and you will find the thumb.

lol
2/5/13 10:32 AM
DanielCaton

Edited: 02/05/13 10:36 AM

Herb was like, "SHIIITTT that hurts" 

BTH, I mean Silva throws freaking cement blocks for fists.  Seeing and hearing the impact up so close must be scary at times, when you know someone is on the other end of it.

And, it wasn't a bad stoppage.  He gave the Reem time to recover, and he was trying to defend.  Up until his lights went out. Silva even ran back to get some more in, and Herb got his hooks in and held him back. 

How come no one is talking about the chic ref that's going to end up getting someone killed?

2/5/13 10:34 AM
stobe
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol!
2/5/13 10:47 AM
kungfugrip

"my mind says stop the fight, but my body say i'm not going in there"
2/5/13 10:53 AM
GrayKickass
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm glad you circled Herb Dean for me; I would not have found him without it. Phone Post
2/5/13 12:20 PM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol in for this Phone Post
2/5/13 9:01 PM
Punch Bag

A ruthless punch made him flinch.
2/5/13 9:04 PM
Officer Farva
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/6/13 12:20 AM
OCMikelob
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GrayKickass - I'm glad you circled Herb Dean for me; I would not have found him without it. Phone Post
LOL Phone Post
2/6/13 2:12 PM
Kanabull
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFapMaster - Could you imagine being 2 feet away like that, and hearing the thuds from the force of those punches? Nasty.

I was just about to say this. I think regardless of how many times you have seen it, it would be crazy to watch a guy take an ass whooping like that from two feet away.
2/6/13 2:13 PM
trent205
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol Herb Dean face. cool dude man. very laid back, :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.