UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Monday Night Fucking Raw

2/6/13 9:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
disbeliever
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
BigWilliam - What is with letting ryback squash Cesaro though? How did that make sense?

I didnt understand this either. Both should be getting built up imo
2/6/13 10:56 AM
triso
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - What is with letting ryback squash Cesaro though? How did that make sense?

Because WWE is retarded and shits on their belts like they mean nothing.

Seriously, they should just get rid of US/IC titles. They mean nothing.
2/6/13 11:37 AM
BigWilliam
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought Cesaro was having a nice run with the US title. And then... they pretty much shit all over it. Makes no fucking sense.
2/6/13 6:02 PM
Philanderer
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great that there are still "Goldberg" chants during Ryback's match.

No comments on the Punk-Jericho match?
2/6/13 9:33 PM
jmlalonde
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just finish watching , the Punk vs jericho match was awsome I wonder what they could of done if given an entire program. I miss there last feud from last year wrestler mania and havent even watched the match, but read online that neither were too happy with there match. I thought there match on raw was main event material and had me on the edge of my sit.

In comparison what match was better the raw one or there Wrestler mania match ?
2/6/13 9:53 PM
roninthebox
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jmlalonde - just finish watching , the Punk vs jericho match was awsome I wonder what they could of done if given an entire program. I miss there last feud from last year wrestler mania and havent even watched the match, but read online that neither were too happy with there match. I thought there match on raw was main event material and had me on the edge of my sit.

In comparison what match was better the raw one or there Wrestler mania match ?
I liked the one on raw better mania just felt forced Phone Post
2/6/13 10:00 PM
sextoymagic

arnanderson - Nice to see Ray Lewis go out as a champ. Raw sucks. Couldn't imagine watching it live instead of DVR fast forward
Wish I had dvr... I sucks watching two and a half hours of shit. Phone Post
2/6/13 10:43 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sextoymagic - 
arnanderson - Nice to see Ray Lewis go out as a champ. Raw sucks. Couldn't imagine watching it live instead of DVR fast forward
Wish I had dvr... I sucks watching two and a half hours of shit. Phone Post

Honestly the only things you need to watch to stay in the main loop is the opening promo and the last 15 minutes (maybe a mid promo, rarely), everything in between is usually semi committed lines that will eventually be squandered.

I got by for awhile on just those 2 parts.
2/6/13 10:46 PM
roninthebox
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I stopped watching wrestling for five years an for one year i never watched it on tv, just parts on utube and reading on here Phone Post
2/6/13 10:59 PM
cRavenTheDick

Loving Swagger now Phone Post
2/7/13 8:38 AM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just realised there really are no rules on this forum. Swearing in thread titles, nude pics in threads. It's a lawless wasteland.

PWF <3 Phone Post
2/7/13 10:09 AM
roninthebox

UGCTT_Jay Edz - Just realised there really are no rules on this forum. Swearing in thread titles, nude pics in threads. It's a lawless wasteland.

PWF <3 Phone Post
Lawless land of opportunity Phone Post
2/7/13 10:13 AM
disbeliever
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
We're watching you

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.