UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Does anyone still think Reem didn't roid?

2/4/13 7:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
funwithbakedgoods
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I recall there being a fair amount of people on here insisting that Reem didn't use roids (test+hgh+myostat inhibitor imo)to get so huge.

Obviously he was popped for pissing dirty last year but there were still people insisting he gained all that weight naturally.

Show yourselves.
2/4/13 7:41 PM
LastRowCarl

He still technically did get popped for a specific compound

Also they don't test for hgh Phone Post
2/4/13 7:41 PM
LastRowCarl

Didn't Phone Post
2/4/13 7:45 PM
kinson

I have alway been in the camp that Reem juiced. Phone Post
2/4/13 7:47 PM
shaqitup
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/04/13 7:47 PM

Everybody that ever gets caught, i usually assume they had been doing it for a period of time before, and may still do it after, which is exactly why i don't want to see barnett back in the UFC.

The guy has been popped twice, let him fight in Japan.

2/4/13 7:49 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

NO WAY he ever roided. Every grown man's head/skull grows outward with age....

2/4/13 7:49 PM
eXtv
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was obvious before the 10-1 pre-UFC 146 test that he was on something, be it HGH, Testosterone or whatever.

The amount of muscle mass growth that he had is just not natural for someone doing it just by drinking protein shakes and lifting weights. It's just not.
2/4/13 7:57 PM
Kings21
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can't seriously think that Mr. Reem was EVER on any steroids. The guy fought for years in a weigh class too small and instead of risking serious harm to his body he decided to stop cutting weight and fight at his natural weight of 265. He's part black, so thats where he gets his muscle definition from. He also eats horse meat. Horse meat is good for you. Lesnar are a bunch of cow and had to have surgery to remove parts of his intestines.

One failed drug test means nothing. We all know how often athletic commissions flub their testing procedures and in some cases intentionally tamper with test results to get back at a fighter.

Some might say that Overeem is the cleanest fighter of all. His opponent, Mr. Foot, admitted to taking banned substances. Why is his win over Mr. Overeem not called into question? I demand answers!
2/4/13 8:05 PM
funwithbakedgoods

DrunkenBatman -  You think he lost because he was on something before????? I think he lost because he was cocky and too sure for himself. Phone Post

No, I agree with you, he lost due to his arrogance and weak chin. There was an obvious difference in his physique, but that likely was not a major factor in his loss.
2/4/13 8:11 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Focus on the shape of the skull above the ears......

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Obvious cranial expansion is obvious.

2/4/13 8:12 PM
funwithbakedgoods

there were plenty of clowns on here insisting he didn't roid even with the obvious photographic proof. I demand those people show up on this thread to be judged and shamed.
2/4/13 8:17 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1056 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i dunno how he passesd all the random roid tests for this fight

he was still huge

maybe hgh? ive heard theres no test for that

2/4/13 8:20 PM
Caught_clean
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its pretty shocking that people think he lost just because "lol didnt have the roids!" He was on just as much as before, just maybe didnt cut as much body fat. The mother fucker threw Bigfoot from the clinch like a Ragdoll in round 2 lol. He maybe tamed the dosages down a bit, but he and most elites are using at least some test before fights. If he stopped using all the gear for a whole year he would not of come in the same size.
2/4/13 8:23 PM
Karl Olsson
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings21 - You can't seriously think that Mr. Reem was EVER on any steroids. The guy fought for years in a weigh class too small and instead of risking serious harm to his body he decided to stop cutting weight and fight at his natural weight of 265. He's part black, so thats where he gets his muscle definition from. He also eats horse meat. Horse meat is good for you. Lesnar are a bunch of cow and had to have surgery to remove parts of his intestines.

One failed drug test means nothing. We all know how often athletic commissions flub their testing procedures and in some cases intentionally tamper with test results to get back at a fighter.

Some might say that Overeem is the cleanest fighter of all. His opponent, Mr. Foot, admitted to taking banned substances. Why is his win over Mr. Overeem not called into question? I demand answers!

This lol! Truth of the day!
funwithbakedgoods

I had a strong feeling he would lose when he walked in so arrogant and did that chin tap thing towards Silva. I don't care who you are, you can't fight against a guy like Silva with your hands down.
MartialArtsMixed
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

horsemeat
2/4/13 8:30 PM
MrNiceguy66

Alligator meat, not as nutritious as horse meat... Phone Post
2/4/13 8:57 PM
man meets fate

He dis in japan, but once he came to the states he was done. I don't buy into the bs it helped his chin and skills though. Reem was roid free Saturday and his conditioning looked bettwr than werdum fight.
2/4/13 9:03 PM
man meets fate

Point is, reem still worked his ass off to become the fighter he is today. He didn't sit on his ass and shoot up and given those skills. Roids just frees your injuries, you still have to bust your ass off in the gym. You can't juice and do less works, doesn't work like that.
2/4/13 9:10 PM
funwithbakedgoods

I don't recall anyone saying that roiding takes the place of hardwork and or skill. However, there is a huge difference in a moderate dose of test cyp for TRT and using a massive cycle like Reem did/does. There are performance enhancing benefits of roids any way you look at it; it isn't just about adding bulk and being able to recover faster.
2/4/13 9:14 PM
yellow c0ckahlc

man meets fate - Point is, reem still worked his ass off to become the fighter he is today. He didn't sit on his ass and shoot up and given those skills. Roids just frees your injuries, you still have to bust your ass off in the gym. You can't juice and do less works, doesn't work like that.

This kind of mentality is fucking retarded.

Of course he busted his ass, but that doesn't validate any PED usage.

"Well, yeah I was on steroids, but I still worked hard to get this body and stuff, bro."

gtfo.

2/4/13 9:18 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

man meets fate - He dis in japan, but once he came to the states he was done. I don't buy into the bs it helped his chin and skills though. Reem was roid free Saturday and his conditioning looked bettwr than werdum fight.

Huh what?

Once he came to the states he got BUSTED and suspended. Clearly he didn't stop when he came to the USA....

2/4/13 9:21 PM
SaviorSelf12
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings21 - You can't seriously think that Mr. Reem was EVER on any steroids. The guy fought for years in a weigh class too small and instead of risking serious harm to his body he decided to stop cutting weight and fight at his natural weight of 265. He's part black, so thats where he gets his muscle definition from. He also eats horse meat. Horse meat is good for you. Lesnar are a bunch of cow and had to have surgery to remove parts of his intestines.

. Phone Post
2/4/13 9:22 PM
tonytr

1. He may very well have been on roids for the Bigfoot fight

2. Assuming he's a consistent user, one could assume he was on them for the Werdum fight, and his lackadaisical approach there was no different from Saturday night.

3. He's terrible at boxing. That's why he got knocked out. Not any lack of juicing.
2/4/13 9:27 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

shaqitup -

Everybody that ever gets caught, i usually assume they had been doing it for a period of time before, and may still do it after, which is exactly why i don't want to see barnett back in the UFC.

The guy has been popped twice, let him fight in Japan.

He's been popped 3 times. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.