UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Does anyone still think Reem didn't roid?

2/4/13 9:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yellow c0ckahlc
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
man meets fate - He dis in japan, but once he came to the states he was done. I don't buy into the bs it helped his chin and skills though. Reem was roid free Saturday and his conditioning looked bettwr than werdum fight.

Huh what?

Once he came to the states he got BUSTED and suspended. Clearly he didn't stop when he came to the USA....

Best part is he ran from the US back home to avoid testing.

A drug-free Overeem is a championship-free Overeem.

2/4/13 10:46 PM
HandyDarsh
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

on the weekend his head looked WAY too small for his frame, but then again he was in the cage with Bigfoot and he makes everyones head look tiny.

2/4/13 10:48 PM
man meets fate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
man meets fate - He dis in japan, but once he came to the states he was done. I don't buy into the bs it helped his chin and skills though. Reem was roid free Saturday and his conditioning looked bettwr than werdum fight.

Huh what?

Once he came to the states he got BUSTED and suspended. Clearly he didn't stop when he came to the USA....

Strikeforce was in another country?
2/4/13 11:20 PM
UGSlapshot

funwithbakedgoods - I recall there being a fair amount of people on here insisting that Reem didn't use roids (test+hgh+myostat inhibitor imo)to get so huge.

Obviously he was popped for pissing dirty last year but there were still people insisting he gained all that weight naturally.

Show yourselves.
He beat the snot out of Bigfoot for two and a half rounds, roids don't give you a iron chin, otherwise Nick Diaz's piss would have tested positive for horse meat and Nick would have gotten a shorter suspension than he did for smoking weed, lol. Phone Post
2/4/13 11:20 PM
funwithbakedgoods

No one has said that he lost this fight because he is not roiding anymore. Stop posting about that. This thread is about the people dumb enough to claim that Overeem didn't use a massive steroid regimen to turn into such a behemoth.
2/4/13 11:22 PM
funwithbakedgoods

UGSlapshot - 
funwithbakedgoods - I recall there being a fair amount of people on here insisting that Reem didn't use roids (test+hgh+myostat inhibitor imo)to get so huge.

Obviously he was popped for pissing dirty last year but there were still people insisting he gained all that weight naturally.

Show yourselves.
He beat the snot out of Bigfoot for two and a half rounds, roids don't give you a iron chin, otherwise Nick Diaz's piss would have tested positive for horse meat and Nick would have gotten a shorter suspension than he did for smoking weed, lol. Phone Post

When did I ever say that roids give you an iron chin or Oveereem's steroid use has anything to do with his loss to Bigfoot? Did you even read this thread? WTF
2/5/13 1:25 AM
Jack Skellington
709 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont know, he beat the fuck out of Brock & tested negative afterward ....

2/5/13 1:29 AM
funwithbakedgoods

Jack Skellington - 

I dont know, he beat the fuck out of Brock & tested negative afterward ....

Are you saying you think Reem didn't/doesn't use PED's?
2/5/13 1:31 AM
frontrowbrian

there's never been any evidence of Reem using PED's. Dr. Molina was a rogue doctor who injected him with substance he didn't know. Reem was naive but not a user of PED's. He trusted an alleged trained medical professional. He didn't know molina's background.
2/5/13 1:34 AM
Troll Hunter10
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frontrowbrian - there's never been any evidence of Reem using PED's. Dr. Molina was a rogue doctor who injected him with substance he didn't know. Reem was naive but not a user of PED's. He trusted an alleged trained medical professional. He didn't know molina's background.
Not sure if serious. Phone Post
2/5/13 1:38 AM
funwithbakedgoods

frontrowbrian - there's never been any evidence of Reem using PED's. Dr. Molina was a rogue doctor who injected him with substance he didn't know. Reem was naive but not a user of PED's. He trusted an alleged trained medical professional. He didn't know molina's background.

You have to be trolling. Your head does not change in size or shape naturally. Look at the pictures in this thread. It is a clear indicator of HGH use.
2/5/13 1:41 AM
orcus

"He beat the snot out of Bigfoot for two and a half rounds"

He did? I wish I'd seen that fight, it sounds way more exciting than the one I saw.

2/5/13 1:51 AM
Caught_clean
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He will never stop using, he may just tone it done and be more careful. Like I said earlier most Elites use something, he just obviously is on more gear then most. If you think he could sit out that long not usuing and stay the same weight, and just put on a bit of body fat you dont know how anabolic s work.
2/5/13 3:24 AM
Caught_clean
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

digitdigit - 
Caught_clean - Its pretty shocking that people think he lost just because "lol didnt have the roids!" He was on just as much as before, just maybe didnt cut as much body fat. The mother fucker threw Bigfoot from the clinch like a Ragdoll in round 2 lol. He maybe tamed the dosages down a bit, but he and most elites are using at least some test before fights. If he stopped using all the gear for a whole year he would not of come in the same size.

When you actually start to work out with weights and start seeing the changes your body makes over the years from hard work and exercise you actually start to notice all the little things that other people may miss. You see the size, bulk, bodyfat, vascularity, etc differences. When you start to go to the gym and seeing people working out, your friends working out, people in fitness magazines and maybe you have friends who have been on and off steroids over the years, but my point is that when you are actually someone who takes care of their body you start to notice the little things and not just the large changes. When Overeem walked out it was obvious to anyone who has been around the fitness scene enough the actual significant change his body made, their is even a small piece where crocop mentions the changes he notices about Allistair's body the other night. I guess what I am trying to get across is that it's obvious that you are just a fat cookie eating couch potatoe who unfortunately has been given a place called the "internet" where you can share your fat person opinions at.
Now the next time you want to try to give an opinion on the internet make sure it's about something you have knowledge of...perhaps new techniques that some of the contestants at the local pie eating contest can improve upon.

I would put in the effort you clown you since you are way over your head here, because I know exactly what I am talking about, but let me ask you this. DO you think Overeem could sit out over a year after using whatever stack of gear he was using, STOP using for the year (thats what people are saying here) and stay the same weight and just lose a few lbs of muscle and gain a bit of body fat? Please answer me this, because I have seen people come off much smaller cycles and look much much different in a year. He would not weigh in at 264 a year later being totally clean, it is impossible no matter how hard he worked.
2/5/13 8:27 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone with any sense knew he did/does.

It's not hard to see, if you have watched him over the years.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.