UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JDS not reuniting with wife; she remains manager

2/4/13 10:14 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

There were recent reports that former UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos was determined to reunite with his extranged wife of ten years, Vilsana Picolli.

The reports are false - the pair, although close, have no intention of reconciling. However, she will remain as his manager.

"It's a lie that I said that one of my goals in 2013 is to regain Vilsana," said JDS on his official website. "Our relationship is eternal, it is the most important person in my life, only we are not married anymore."

His wife concurred.

"I would definitely put an end to current news about our relationship and our marriage," said Vilsana. "Junior and I have been married for 10 years. Many couples over 10 years cultivating quarrels, enmities. Others do not. We cultivate a friendship, a relationship without fights, where trust, respect and, above all, true love has always existed."

"We want the good of each other. Always was and will remain so. Together we make the decision not to continue longer married. Marriage is a life stage and we are in another stage. Today I met Junior and more than anyone else. I am responsible for the entire administration of his career. That will not change, I will continue taking care of him, taking care of his career.... We'll be friends forever. "

Read entire article... (original Portuguese)

2/4/13 10:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PJ Benn Fan
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Junior seems like a good guy.

Wish him lots of hapiness no matter what!

2/4/13 10:16 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't post it... don't post it... don't post it...
2/4/13 10:16 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmm, ex-wife taking care of his career? I hate to be cynical, but how will this workout when a new wife enters the picture?

Either way, I wish all the best for JDS.

2/4/13 10:17 PM
bcolflesh
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"JDS not reuniting with wife; she remains manager"

I'm sure that will work out fine.
Sir Slugshot331
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

Hmm, ex-wife taking care of his career? I hate to be cynical, but how will this workout when a new wife enters the picture?

Lorena Bobbit-Dos Santos Phone Post
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In before the barrage of "JDS's wife is ugly as shit, he's better off without her" posts.

2/4/13 10:18 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sir Slugshot331 - 
mmavixen -

Lol

2/4/13 10:19 PM
maxbrothersinc
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This will destroy his career... Phone Post
2/4/13 10:22 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sir Slugshot331 - 
mmavixen -

LOL

2/4/13 10:22 PM
baj54
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Realistically we all should write him off now. That is the type of drama you don't want associated with while being a professional athlete. I understand he is a good hearted individual but it would be best if he severed all ties with her. Their relationship didn't work out and dude still wants her managing the rest of his career? What happens when she starts getting dicked (literally) by other dudes? That's drama no man wants to deal with. Phone Post
2/4/13 10:26 PM
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This will not end well. Phone Post
2/4/13 10:29 PM
yellow c0ckahlc

I don't understand.

So, his manager is his ex-wife...and she's okay with fine bitches riding his jock?

Hmm. Good luck nigga!

2/4/13 10:34 PM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST

^^ Lmfao
2/4/13 10:36 PM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST

That poor guy.....i also feel bad for JDS.
2/4/13 10:36 PM
PrettyBoy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc - 

I don't understand.

So, his manager is his ex-wife...and she's okay with fine bitches riding his jock?

Hmm. Good luck nigga!

Glorious!
2/4/13 10:39 PM
Paul_Blanka_Harris

Edited: 02/04/13 10:40 PM

2/4/13 10:40 PM
Fedors Jim Jams

in a couple years....

jds: "well how do i explain my downfall? well the story starts with this woman"

... because every guys downturn starts with a female.... unless your already down that is.
2/4/13 10:43 PM
cool hand Ed
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Andrei Aggasi Phone Post
2/4/13 10:45 PM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

baj54 - Realistically we all should write him off now. That is the type of drama you don't want associated with while being a professional athlete. I understand he is a good hearted individual but it would be best if he severed all ties with her. Their relationship didn't work out and dude still wants her managing the rest of his career? What happens when she starts getting dicked (literally) by other dudes? That's drama no man wants to deal with. Phone Post
In principal, I detest with that first sentence so much that it really means something when I say... THIS. Lol Phone Post
2/4/13 10:47 PM
mchase126

^ Detest that* Jesus I always fuck up phone posts. Phone Post
2/4/13 10:49 PM
soremano

good for them

2/4/13 10:52 PM
Tru
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos
mmavixen - 

lol so true

2/4/13 10:54 PM
soremano

Edited: 02/04/13 11:03 PM

2/4/13 10:56 PM
rufus
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's fucking a black guy. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.