UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JDS not reuniting with wife; she remains manager

2/4/13 11:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sad Phone Post
2/4/13 11:21 PM
xXJayRobXx
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bcolflesh - "JDS not reuniting with wife; she remains manager"

I'm sure that will work out fine.
Right up untill she sees him with some
Smoking hot Brazilian ass Phone Post
2/4/13 11:21 PM
Sir Slugshot331
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jason73 - ya cuz i totally want my baby mama controlling my check book.whats the worst that can happen?

That's exactly how you DON'T get put on child support.  Smart move by Junior.

2/4/13 11:22 PM
BooZe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc - 

I don't understand.

So, his manager is his ex-wife...and she's okay with fine bitches riding his jock?

Hmm. Good luck nigga!

lmao
2/4/13 11:56 PM
rockafella

His ex is taking care of his finances?

Maybe Cain hits even harder than we thought?
2/5/13 2:58 AM
KZTT_W85
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope this works out for him, seems like complicated times ahead Phone Post
2/5/13 3:06 AM
Achilles is the GOAT
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This bitch is smart!

She'll get half his money in the divorce!

She'll get a big chunk of his earnings in child support every month!

And she'll get atleast 10% of his earnings as his manager!

I feel sorry for the next guy they put him up against. Phone Post
2/5/13 3:10 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

they seem happy.
2/5/13 5:31 AM
RameauSoCouldYou
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - Don't post it... don't post it... don't post it...
Lol Phone Post
2/5/13 7:11 AM
Abli83

Time to upgrade JDS!! Need the nice guy JDS memes on here: divorces wife - lets her keep her job Phone Post
2/5/13 8:11 AM
Batarnaque
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marriage is obsolete; it's a dealbreaker for me. If a woman ever puts the ultimatum in front of me, my choice is to GTFO and never look back. Why getting the fucking government involved in a personal love story ? Who really is that insecure about their relationship ? A LOT of women want to get married for the ceremony, the social status, whatever the fuck that means, and I'm 100% opposed to any of that bullshit.

Marriage is dying, and that's a good thing. The catholic church is losing its grip on society and we're all benefiting from it. Seven years of life together constitutes a legal "marriage" of sorts where I live, and I'm perfectly fine with that. Anything more is appearances, fluff, the fucking disgustingly costly ceremonial day and the almost inevitable legal disaster down the road.

Keeping your ex-wife as your financial manager... seems to me... incredibly stupid. There must be an amazing amount of trust between the two... at least I hope so. Good luck JDS.
2/5/13 8:15 AM
Trick or Truth
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We know nothing about JDS and his wife and their relationship, I hate reading all these people who seem to know better.
Whether its ripping his wife based off of her appearance or ripping JDS for being an idiot having her as a manager.
I mean first off they have children together, that always changes the dynamics of these kind of things.
JDS comes across as a level head guy and I think we should let the man make his own decisions and stfu.

I Don't think anyone should speculate without being actually in the know.
2/5/13 8:16 AM
shaqitup
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

Hmm, ex-wife taking care of his career? I hate to be cynical, but how will this workout when a new wife enters the picture?

Either way, I wish all the best for JDS.

It will work out fine as long as he's successful and pretty much pays the bills imo.

2/5/13 8:18 AM
Authority Figure

Translation JDS: I'm rich bitch. But be cool, fool.

Translation Ex-Wife: I'm going to be pretend to be cool, fool. But really I'm going to destroy you slowly. Then I'll be the rich bitch.

2/5/13 8:49 AM
dhughes
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sad thing is that when my ex-wife and I first separated I could've been talked into something like this with the idea that we'd always still love and care for each. No matter what other people told me, I thought that would be true. But as soon as one person get into a serious relationship, every single thing you thought you knew about that person completely changes. Horrible idea to your ex as a financial manager - especially when your making that kind of money. They'll hang you out to dry. :/
2/5/13 8:57 AM
mofomike
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/5/13 9:10 AM
Batarnaque
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dhughes - That sad thing is that when my ex-wife and I first separated I could've been talked into something like this with the idea that we'd always still love and care for each. No matter what other people told me, I thought that would be true. But as soon as one person get into a serious relationship, every single thing you thought you knew about that person completely changes. Horrible idea to your ex as a financial manager - especially when your making that kind of money. They'll hang you out to dry. :/

This. Jealousy still kicks in for me when seeing my ex with that imbecile she's with right now... and I have absolutely no love for her anymore. However... no children.

Some futile and petty emotions like jealousy and envy can be repressed ... but it's sometimes tough to eliminate them. Maybe JDS is that big of a man... and maybe his ex is that good of a person.
2/5/13 9:27 AM
BRZ

Didn't Tito say in business with his ex wife with tshirt company after they got divorce?

Maybe it can work out. Then again none of us know JDS and his wife personally. Phone Post
2/6/13 12:25 AM
Carl Sonnen

I have no idea what is going on, but that is most likely a bad move to keep her involved in the business. He might be better off waiting until after the divorce settlement is finalized, cause she might ask for less, but he needs to get competent management asap, imo. I don't know what the details are, but especially if she is the one wanting the divorce, and it sounded like Junior wanted to stay together, then he has to get her out to move on with his life, imo.
2/6/13 2:55 AM
KZTT_W85
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You watch, JDS will be fighting for 16/16 shortly.

Dana throwing cash at him in 'locker room bonuses' like an ATM.

One way around it if it gets nasty.

I don't know, I have the flu and I'm delirious right now Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.