UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Positivity!!

2/5/13 12:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President

I want to get back in the cage ASAP and get a W! i know i can compete with the best i just need to put it together and ill be on top again.

Thanks for the support i will come back 100x stronger, i'd fight tomorrow if the UFC would let me haha
2/5/13 12:20 AM
StephenLangdown
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope you sort out all the personal problems brother, get back in the gym and bust your ass. Looking forward to your next fight! Voted up for good luck!
2/5/13 12:21 AM
dermotfix
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YOU! can do eeet

You can do EEET!

Great fight, looking forward to the next one.

Dodson next?

2/5/13 12:22 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dermotfix - 

YOU! can do eeet

You can do EEET!

Great fight, looking forward to the next one.

Dodson next?

I'll fight anyone
2/5/13 12:24 AM
the geek
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/05/13 12:42 AM

Edit to state that I'm blowing a positive kiss,, not kissing goodbye... I saw my votes go down after posting haha.

2/5/13 12:24 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

nick diaz nut hugger -  You're the best 125-lb fighter in the world, and I ain't sayin that to kiss your ass. With the right camp (physically AND mentally), you dominate Benavidez and put a beating on Johnson (again). Phone Post

I'm back in the gym i will come back so much better.
2/5/13 12:27 AM
time traveling 12er
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These things happen when you only fight at the top. Smash your way back up, we know you can do it.
2/5/13 12:28 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

fapout - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 
nick diaz nut hugger -  You're the best 125-lb fighter in the world, and I ain't sayin that to kiss your ass. With the right camp (physically AND mentally), you dominate Benavidez and put a beating on Johnson (again). Phone Post

I'm back in the gym i will come back so much better.

you know we have your back, Ian

go do work!

haha i know i just needed to vent for a little but im done w/ it and i know i can compete and beat the best in the world so im already back in the gym ready to scrap again
2/5/13 12:30 AM
TEX4N32
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good fight Ian. I always look forward to watching you fight.

Phone Post
2/5/13 12:32 AM
Dmoney35
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you are right there buddy keep grinding Phone Post
2/5/13 12:35 AM
dhughes
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The way you care for your fans and allow us insight into your world will forever make me root for you in every aspect of your life.
2/5/13 12:35 AM
greenseed
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuTzxhyf-rI
2/5/13 12:41 AM
the geek
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

greenseed - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuTzxhyf-rI

2/5/13 12:42 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

sackattack3323 -  Creepy I haven't really talked to you much, I always read your post and you seem like a hell of a guy. You're a great fighter and you can tell you do it for the fans so thank you

Now I have a question. You have very dominating wrestling and crazy top control, why do you try to Stand and bang so much? I feel like you could have dominated joe if you took him to the ground you shot a few times and got him down. One time pounded him second time it looked like you tried to advance to soon before you got set and he escaped. Is there a reason you didn't try to wrestle him and GnP him? Phone Post

i havent watched the fight yet but next time ill wrestle more. i thought i shot a few times more but i dunno ill be back better then ever i promise
2/5/13 12:43 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

dhughes - The way you care for your fans and allow us insight into your world will forever make me root for you in every aspect of your life.

thanks pal!
2/5/13 12:48 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - Great fight Ian.

You gave the fans what they paid good money to see.

So much better than winning a boring fight imo.

thanks dude
2/5/13 12:48 AM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
806 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
sackattack3323 -  Creepy I haven't really talked to you much, I always read your post and you seem like a hell of a guy. You're a great fighter and you can tell you do it for the fans so thank you

Now I have a question. You have very dominating wrestling and crazy top control, why do you try to Stand and bang so much? I feel like you could have dominated joe if you took him to the ground you shot a few times and got him down. One time pounded him second time it looked like you tried to advance to soon before you got set and he escaped. Is there a reason you didn't try to wrestle him and GnP him? Phone Post

i havent watched the fight yet but next time ill wrestle more. i thought i shot a few times more but i dunno ill be back better then ever i promise
Yes! Phone Post
2/5/13 12:49 AM
Mihow
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if you're ever in FL and want to triangle a 6ft5 255 hairy man I'm here for you bro ... no BEEP
2/5/13 12:50 AM
Ryan Black
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're the man Ian. I can't wait to see you fight again. No matter who it is, you prove every fight that you belong there, and you belong at the top. You bring it every time and leave it all in there. Couldn't ask for much more. Best of luck, brother. Get back out there and whip some ass.

Uncle Creepy FTW! Phone Post
2/5/13 12:51 AM
KingGo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck Creepy! Way to stay focused on whats important Phone Post
2/5/13 12:52 AM
Libero21
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're the man you will beat Dodson then beat joe in a rematch then beat Johnson in the rubber match and become the champ! Earn your keep creep, we all know you can do it. Phone Post
2/5/13 12:54 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

i got this
2/5/13 12:54 AM
mike_rizzo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

your an exiting fighter in a weight class where everyone moves at the speed of sound. ok by me Phone Post
2/5/13 12:56 AM
treehugger
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always looking forward to your fights 'cause I know you don't disappoint. Next fight you'll get your hand raised!!

Train well, eat well, sleep well. WAR CREEPY!
2/5/13 12:56 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

Internettufguy -  Creepy, keep your head up! There is no shame in losing to some of the best fighters in the world, especially when you beat the rest of the division 9 out of 10 times.

I call it the "Uriah Faber Syndrome" and it is not a bad problem to have. Consistently beat all but maybe two to three guys in a division and still be able to win 5 out of 10 fights with those few guys.

Just like Faber, you will always be one of the best fighters in the world, with or without the strap, and you will always be entertaining to watch.

Just remember, Keep Calm and Creep On! Phone Post

thanks dude

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.