UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Positivity!!

2/5/13 1:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pennviachoke
1224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You don't have to tell me how bad you want that W, I can fucking tell when you fight, you leave it all in the cage everytime!! Creepy fan for life bro! Phone Post
2/5/13 1:08 AM
UGCTT_Dinamita
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody that is Renato Laranja approved is good enough for me :)

War Creepy! Phone Post
2/5/13 1:10 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, I can't wait to see Uncle Creepy fight again.
2/5/13 1:19 AM
kingkoopa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait to see you fight again Phone Post
2/5/13 1:23 AM
Josh_underground
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Future champ ian, you're so fun to watch man. Phone Post
2/5/13 1:31 AM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
2/5/13 1:35 AM
MrNiceguy66

Damn just got off of work, did miss em? Are you still here? You are the fucking man! Nothing worthwhile is easy bro, you are an inspiration to the creep nation! See you soon! Phone Post
2/5/13 1:37 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
MrNiceguy66 -  Damn just got off of work, did miss em? Are you still here? You are the fucking man! Nothing worthwhile is easy bro, you are an inspiration to the creep nation! See you soon! Phone Post

I'm here brotha
2/5/13 1:40 AM
KC007

Can I hangout with you ? No homo.

Unless you're into it. Phone Post
2/5/13 1:47 AM
UGCTT_creepyandiknowit
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KC007 - Can I hangout with you ? No homo.

Unless you're into it. Phone Post
This! Phone Post
2/5/13 1:49 AM
Fedoral Crime
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I mentioned it in another thread but I'll say it again, you can beat any fighter in that division.

We're lucky to have you on this site and if you were to win the title, you'd probably have at least a dozen more people getting your name tattooed on their . . . cock!

I hope you and everyone else won't take this the wrong way when I say this but I noticed especially in your last 2 fights that you talked a lot about how you were going to kill your opponent etc. I know most fighters do this but I don't think you need to.

We all know how great you are and more importantly, you know that you have what it takes to be the champ, but over confidence is a dangerous thing at that level. Look what happened to Overeem. I'm sure ill get the VTFD for that but anyway FRAT over. We can't wait to see you again brah. Good luck Creeps. Phone Post
2/5/13 1:54 AM
Ray Elbe
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - I want to get back in the cage ASAP and get a W! i know i can compete with the best i just need to put it together and ill be on top again.

Thanks for the support i will come back 100x stronger, i'd fight tomorrow if the UFC would let me haha
Come out to Asia for a working holiday! Thailand or the Philippines would be a great training get away Phone Post
2/5/13 2:05 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
time traveling 12er - Be honest here Uncle Creepy. I know you're not one for making excuses, but how much did those 4 nut shots take out of you? That couldn't have been a positive.

shook em off but ya they sucked.
2/5/13 2:25 AM
AdamStanecki
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck I love watching you fight Creepy!
2/5/13 2:32 AM
PrettyBoy
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Relax mayne...

Everything going to be irie. Phone Post
2/5/13 2:45 AM
libertines24
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just take it one fight at a time. You are great and one of my favorite fighters to watch.
2/5/13 7:46 AM
Abli83

Virus x - your fans are crazy uncle creepy. Sack attack wants your sack in his mouth
Probably a Fitch fan. Full homo Phone Post
2/5/13 7:47 AM
Abli83

War Creepy - always put on a great show, can't wait for the next. Phone Post
2/5/13 8:28 AM
pennviachoke
1224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire -
sackattack3323 -
Virus x - your fans are crazy uncle creepy. Sack attack wants your sack in his mouth
Yup you are dumber than you're trying to be. I was the least one riding his nuts but because I spoke the truth about you, you come at me and your laughable. And you didn't just make a comment. You came into a fighters thread for the sole reason of being a dumb ass. You're everything that's wrong with this board. Keep on trollin bro. Phone Post
Dont feed the trolls just vote the fag down Phone Post
This. Phone Post
2/5/13 8:36 AM
Iskalainen
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your a great fighter who, more importantly, always makes fights great! Much love from fans in Norway to, Creepy!
2/5/13 8:43 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's brittney Palmer man, she's too hot! Distracting in between rounds, I don't blame you man!!!! Phone Post
2/5/13 8:44 AM
supercan
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You were introduced the other night to my wife, one of our students, and his girl. They are all fans now! Look forward to your next fight!
2/5/13 9:21 AM
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - I want to get back in the cage ASAP and get a W! i know i can compete with the best i just need to put it together and ill be on top again.

Thanks for the support i will come back 100x stronger, i'd fight tomorrow if the UFC would let me haha

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2/5/13 9:24 AM
smags
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You vs gaudinot would be awesome Phone Post
2/5/13 9:48 AM
kingcha918
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't know if this has been said I'd like to see you fight John Moraga. He is coming off two impressive wins if you could derail him and take some of his hype could turn things around and doesn't hurt that he is ranked #4 in the UFC rankings Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.