UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Positivity!!

2/5/13 9:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - I want to get back in the cage ASAP and get a W! i know i can compete with the best i just need to put it together and ill be on top again.

Thanks for the support i will come back 100x stronger, i'd fight tomorrow if the UFC would let me haha

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2/5/13 9:24 AM
smags
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You vs gaudinot would be awesome Phone Post
2/5/13 9:48 AM
kingcha918
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't know if this has been said I'd like to see you fight John Moraga. He is coming off two impressive wins if you could derail him and take some of his hype could turn things around and doesn't hurt that he is ranked #4 in the UFC rankings Phone Post
2/5/13 9:52 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mihow - if you're ever in FL and want to triangle a 6ft5 255 hairy man I'm here for you bro ... no BEEP
Umm definite beep. To creepy even for creepy himself. Phone Post
2/5/13 12:36 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
blupitt - 
Mihow - if you're ever in FL and want to triangle a 6ft5 255 hairy man I'm here for you bro ... no BEEP
Umm definite beep. To creepy even for creepy himself. Phone Post

HAHA!
2/5/13 12:38 PM
nyhcloyalty
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My man I hope you're bumping some Earth Crisis right now! Always love watching you fight! Phone Post
2/5/13 4:46 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Creepy-

I'm a big fan! My coach, Alex Trujillo was a student of Colin Oyama for years! I'm 3-0 at 135 and plan on moving down to 125, I'm not at your level but if you ever need sparring partners I'm there! If you ever come to Chicago I can hook it up with great training as well, much respect!

Ramy Daoud Phone Post
2/5/13 4:52 PM
OwenMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man you always come to fight and you looked great the other night.....your still easily a top contender dude so chin up! Phone Post
2/5/13 5:32 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
YVES JOCKSTRAP -  Uncle Creepy-

I'm a big fan! My coach, Alex Trujillo was a student of Colin Oyama for years! I'm 3-0 at 135 and plan on moving down to 125, I'm not at your level but if you ever need sparring partners I'm there! If you ever come to Chicago I can hook it up with great training as well, much respect!

Ramy Daoud Phone Post

Thanks man. I'm ready to jump back in there, id fight tomorrow if i could haha
2/5/13 6:03 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
448 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Creepy - if you're doubting your ability to be the best at 125, just watch this gif!

2/5/13 6:12 PM
uniquetechnique
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

Creepy - if you're doubting your ability to be the best at 125, just watch this gif!

lol, fast and the furious
2/5/13 6:24 PM
bergereem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OZhw-aQTP8

creepin
2/5/13 6:26 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

uniquetechnique -
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

lol, fast and the furious
Epic! Phone Post
2/5/13 8:16 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great gif Phone Post
2/5/13 8:27 PM
UGCTT_granite007
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ian. I feel like you think you are letting your fans down, with these close fights.  I've been on the edge of my seat in all 3 of your fights in the UFC. You bring it brother!  A ton of heart. You go 110%. 

Demetrious Johnson, Joseph Benavidez and you are top of the foodchain.  Those were close fights. You are right there..... Looking forward to your next fight.

2/5/13 8:35 PM
MmanBearPig

You need to shave the stache creepy taking up too much of your time and slowing you down you could be the goat

Best of luck in your next fight.
2/5/13 9:10 PM
UGCTT_granite007
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MmanBearPig - You need to shave the stache creepy taking up too much of your time and slowing you down you could be the goat

blasphemy!

2/5/13 9:11 PM
pennviachoke
1099 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MmanBearPig - You need to shave the stache creepy taking up too much of your time and slowing you down you could be the goat

Blasphemy! Phone Post
2/5/13 9:13 PM
pennviachoke
1099 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_granite007 -
MmanBearPig - You need to shave the stache creepy taking up too much of your time and slowing you down you could be the goat

blasphemy!

Ill vote you up since you beat me to it Phone Post
2/5/13 9:13 PM
UGCTT_granite007

Edited: 02/05/13 9:15 PM
pennviachoke - 
MmanBearPig - You need to shave the stache creepy taking up too much of your time and slowing you down you could be the goat

Blasphemy! Phone Post

That's creepy... Lol

I'll vote you up now.

2/5/13 9:15 PM
pennviachoke

UGCTT_granite007 -
pennviachoke - 

Blasphemy! Phone Post

That's creepy... Lol

I thought my sn had changed...creepy indeed haaaha Phone Post
2/5/13 9:19 PM
UGCTT_granite007

Thanks.. I made the mistake of responding to something in the OG which threw  me into the negative. Not even sure what it was because I only go there when I've had a few... Probably something deserved.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.