UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Aldo vs Pettis official for Aug 3rd

2/5/13 8:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sergio88
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck Ya!!!! Phone Post
2/5/13 8:17 AM
Symbolic
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz - Dont understand why everyone is moving and getting immediate title shots in weight classes they havent even fought in. Im pretty sure TKZ was supposed to get a shot after he beat Poirer why is he getting screwed over?

Right! I'm sure TKZ or Lamas aren't to happy about this! Kinda reminds me of GSP/Diaz/Hendricks situation
2/5/13 8:22 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its most likely a long wait so Pettis can test out 145lbs in training.

Cannot wait for this fight!!! Phone Post
2/5/13 8:26 AM
FreakDaddy
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy for Pettis, sorry for Lamas......
2/5/13 8:26 AM
Olive Garden Table For One
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Symbolic - 
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz - Dont understand why everyone is moving and getting immediate title shots in weight classes they havent even fought in. Im pretty sure TKZ was supposed to get a shot after he beat Poirer why is he getting screwed over?

Right! I'm sure TKZ or Lamas aren't to happy about this! Kinda reminds me of GSP/Diaz/Hendricks situation

145 is as shallow as Paris Hilton. No one cares about a TKZ-Aldo execution or Lorenzo Llamas. Names from 155 dropping down will always get the shot over the 145 guys. If Pettis wins, expect Pettis-Guida 2

2/5/13 8:37 AM
Ariel's Shoes, GOAT
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

with how far away that is, he might as well hold out in case someone gets injured for the lightweight title fight, take that fight, then take the Aldo fight

its flawed logic but it could work :P

man 145 is starting to really look awesome though
2/5/13 8:47 AM
MartinLav
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If there is a contender worthy of a title shot it's Pettis. It's a sad turn of event that he didn't get a shot after his W over Bendo.

The guy is flashy as fuck. I love watching him fight.
2/5/13 8:51 AM
BrattMamley
1038 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damnit this is 6 months away? Ain't nobody got time for that!

2/5/13 9:00 AM
Delightone
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy Shit!!!!!!

This is gonna be crazy, i love watching both of them fight.
They always bring it, i'm a huge Pettis fan and an even bigger Aldo fan.
But i think Pettis wil take this one and then go on to beat the 155 champ afterward whoever it may be after benson/melendez probably benson.

But damn this is a great fight but a little bit too far away .

Well at least pettis can do a few test runs toe 145
2/5/13 9:01 AM
JBASS
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ariel's Shoes, GOAT - with how far away that is, he might as well hold out in case someone gets injured for the lightweight title fight, take that fight, then take the Aldo fight

its flawed logic but it could work :P

man 145 is starting to really look awesome though

Yeah, which is kinda why I don't really approve of the Pettis/Aldo fight. A flourishing division and in 2 years the only people who get shots at the belt are 155'ers dropping down. 

Still, it's gunna be fireworks lol. 

2/5/13 9:03 AM
pennviachoke
1102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gonna be a great fight! Can Pettis do the same things at that weight? More? I can't wait Phone Post
2/5/13 9:08 AM
Darth_Vladar
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JESUS H CHRIST!
2/5/13 9:10 AM
1800champagne

I'd be excited if it was announced for May. Phone Post
2/5/13 9:11 AM
disbeliever
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Its going to be an aswesome fight, but I would he rather stay at LW and get that belt
2/5/13 9:11 AM
Jetster
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/05/13 9:11 AM
PETTIS IS STARCHING ALDO!!! I SAY IT LOUD AND CLEAR....
2/5/13 9:13 AM
Perfer Et Obdura
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

disbeliever - Its going to be an aswesome fight, but I would he rather stay at LW and get that belt

+1
2/5/13 9:19 AM
Card
1971 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/5/13 9:23 AM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's super badass Phone Post
2/5/13 9:25 AM
DamnSevern
1191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FAP FAP FAP

2/5/13 9:30 AM
DJmixmasterMobbie

World Peace's Left Elbow -  Last WEC featherweight champ vs. last WEC lightweight champ?

I'm in. Phone Post

this.

alll you sayin he is scared of Bendo is laughable. 1)Aldo is better than Bendo no questions asked. 2) Pettis already beat Bendo 3) Refer to 1

all that said i'm still team Aldo lets go
2/5/13 9:32 AM
XcessiveZ

Willy the Coyote - Did someone really say that FW is shallow? Aldo, TKZ, Porier, Lamas, Mendes, Hioki, Koch... yup, incredibly shallow. Phone Post
siver and guida. Phone Post
2/5/13 9:44 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is an amazing fight! Just sick!!! Phone Post
2/5/13 9:44 AM
Blackbeltpanda
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10er4life - August?!
Why so far from now? Phone Post
My thought too Phone Post
2/5/13 9:54 AM
Combat Corner
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pettis 3 division champ, Feather, Light, Peoples
2/5/13 10:04 AM
tbi0904
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olive Garden Table For One - 

You know Pettis was watching the Aldo fight and saw something that made him think "I got this".

Joe Silva proves that even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Fantastic matchmaking.

If Pettis wins the 145 title, he's in a pickle, cuz that's Clay Guida's division.

The less the world has to Clay Guida the better.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.