UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Just became big fan of Pettis

2/5/13 8:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cycklops
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kinda liked him before but after the Cerrone fight he grew on me. Now that he simply wants to fight Aldo at 45 and still have a go at 55, in my opinion he's exactly what a fighter should be. He brings excitement to the cage. He's confident on the border of cocky. He's not knocking other's talents (at least that I've seen) but believes HE'S the best right now. I'd pay to see the Aldo/Pettis fight. My 2 cents.

2/5/13 8:17 AM
IronChris
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Both of these men are straight elite!

imma have to go for Aldo on this one tho the UFC is giving him two amazing lightweights in such a short time. oooouuweee pretty jacked if you ask me but w/e he'll beat pettis no problem
2/5/13 8:19 AM
Chris Power
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Already a legend in the making.
2/5/13 8:22 AM
shaqitup
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aldo is a tought test for him imo

2/5/13 8:24 AM
in_different
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really hope he is the first superstar in America for mma. Or the biggest since Liddell. He is something special
2/5/13 8:27 AM
Eric Bloodaxe

Pettis vs Aldo is an awesome fight. I say Aldo takes it.

2/5/13 8:29 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if Pettis wants Aldo to eliminate the wrestling aspect, size wise arent they about the same? Phone Post
2/5/13 8:35 AM
AnakinHelwani
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ScarecrowRio -  I wonder if Pettis wants Aldo to eliminate the wrestling aspect, size wise arent they about the same? Phone Post

THIS. Pettis knows he can get outwrestled by Bendo, so he may have a better shot against Aldo.

However, Aldo's going to be pretty damn dangerous on the feet as he won't have to worry about takedowns too much.

Good matchup though.
2/5/13 4:55 PM
cycklops
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will the UFC back something like this? Let's just say he beats Aldo and becomes champ at 45, will the next fight be for the 55 belt? How would they work it afterwards?

2/5/13 5:08 PM
caposa
1806 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/05/13 5:08 PM

If Aldo beats Pettis they can also play the "he beat the guy who beat the guy" angle for a Bendo superfight.

I love this fight. I just picture both Pettis and Aldo flying off the cage at eachother in midair at some point. Wish it wasn't so long away, but some shit is just worth waiting for.

2/5/13 5:14 PM
Mufasatheking

They need to make Guida vs edgar then Mendes to make sure he never gets a shot at pettis.

yeah its protecting fighters, which is pretty low, but its worth it just to see Pettis dominate.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.