UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> We Gotta Wait Until August 3 for Aldo/Pettis?

2/5/13 2:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chris Power
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker - not a big fan of Pettis at all but I wish this fight would happen sooner too

You've been posting anti-Pettis all day, what's your beef with the man if you don't mind me asking?

Far as I can tell he may be the most exciting fighter alive.
2/5/13 2:54 PM
Aaron Becker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/05/13 2:59 PM
Chris Power - 
Aaron Becker - not a big fan of Pettis at all but I wish this fight would happen sooner too

You've been posting anti-Pettis all day, what's your beef with the man if you don't mind me asking?

Far as I can tell he may be the most exciting fighter alive.

I'm a big Bendo fan, I do however want to see this fight cause both are exciting fighters and would prefer not to wait til August
2/5/13 3:06 PM
CherryHugger

I feel like cryogenically freezing myself in suspended animation until this fight brb
2/5/13 3:07 PM
da Vinci 81
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Risky for Pettis. Aldo seems to be injured frequently so I'd hate to see him sit out even longer than 6 months. Phone Post
2/5/13 3:10 PM
GaryColeman

Wait, I must have missed something? Why is he moving down a division? Why can't he fight Benson again? Phone Post
2/5/13 3:17 PM
Tad Ghostal
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - Did they announce venue? They also may have it out so far so they can set up a Brazil venue... Phone Post
Is it possible they want it to headline a Fox card? Phone Post

Aldo needs to be on Fox.
2/5/13 3:22 PM
CaliKush
363 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just throw this on a fucking April card Phone Post
2/5/13 3:58 PM
kylekanada
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wtf. These guys fought ONCE EACH in 2012. Get on with it!
2/5/13 4:04 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

It's 6 months not 7. Looks like some people failed basic fucking counting. Phone Post
2/5/13 4:05 PM
ChaosOverkill
522 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/05/13 4:07 PM
Chris Power - Poor us - we have to wait a few months to see on of the best fights in history.

FUCKING ZUFFA HOLY SHI

a few? 6 is more than a few

2/5/13 4:11 PM
Jaybrone
428 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge - Man, people will complain about anything

Fucking truth.

When Dana said at the presser that Pettis texted asking for Aldo everyone was going nuts saying PLEASE let this happen. Now it is scheduled and they bitch that it is happening just not fast enough. I just pray that there isn't any injuries to either guy and this works  out.

2/5/13 4:49 PM
Gfropr

Jaybrone -
Chimonos Revenge - Man, people will complain about anything

Fucking truth.

When Dana said at the presser that Pettis texted asking for Aldo everyone was going nuts saying PLEASE let this happen. Now it is scheduled and they bitch that it is happening just not fast enough. I just pray that there isn't any injuries to either guy and this works  out.

6 1/2 months is too long. Champions if not injured should fight 3-4 times a year. At least 3, at this rate we will see Aldo 2, maybe 3 times. Phone Post
2/5/13 5:38 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Not 6 1/2 months either, fuck. Even a couple days less than 6 months. Phone Post
2/5/13 6:34 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

It's not more than 6 months it's less now. Phone Post
2/5/13 6:48 PM
Living_Deth

Yeah six months sucks, I wish it was like May/June, then have Pettis fight for the LW title in Sept. Phone Post
2/5/13 7:22 PM
EckY
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont get this at all, Pettis took the fight because he didnt want to wait for the LW title shot, but Bendo/Melendez is in April, the winner of that would likely be reayd for around August.  I love the fight but I dont get the wait and it doesnt really make much sense.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.