UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> IS RELIGION A PED?

2/5/13 1:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Multiple personality disorder is also a concern, and I suspect Hindu yogis who denounce the reality of an active God would get a waiver, as well as anyone who believed he is God incarnate. Shamans might as well be banned from the sport outright, channelling teacher plants and whatnot. Phone Post
2/5/13 1:45 PM
jimbonice
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nobody thanks God when they lose. Hypocrites. Phone Post
2/5/13 3:46 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

madmaxej9 - on a philosophical level

God created you the way you are (naturally) - so if your not a championship fighter, god obviously didn't want you to be, otherwise he would have blessed you with greater talent in this specific area. If you are a hardcore religious beliver you have to acknowledge this fact.

If you, however, say you don't belive that god made us but we are rather a product of evolution, well that opens the door for some science based performance enhancing...

or in other words, if you claim to be a religious person and get caught using PEDs you just fucked over your God, because you pretty much tell him he missed when he put your talents together...
Was the last paragraph aimed at religious TRT users? If so, fair point I guess.

Interesting... Phone Post
2/5/13 3:49 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

nick diaz nut hugger -
jimbonice - Nobody thanks God when they lose. Hypocrites. Phone Post
These losing fighters you mention prob last prayed 14 days or more before their fight, which I believe would not be performance-enhancing or at least not detectable in a post fight urinalysis. Phone Post
Testing for religious influence is the biggest challenge Athletic Commissions have faced to date.

I see it as more problematic than finding judges who aren't suffering from some form of insanity. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.