UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> DFW: Reem vs Browne/Barry/Lavar??

2/5/13 12:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Spark 3.0
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please throw the Reem in there with a legit HW striker, any one of those guys would maybe be scared lol but they would stand and bang, would make for an entertaining clash of HW

Browne: Coming off his loss he will be hungrier then ever, he won't back down from the Reem, two big guys

Barry: Would look so much smaller lol, but he could leg kick the shit out of him and throws bungalows

Lavar: Big Johnson is a motherfucker that comes to KO ppl and the Reem might be protecting the whole time

Thoughts?? Phone Post
2/5/13 12:08 PM
NorthernIrishZombie
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With Overeem losing they can now make the fight they wanted in the first place - Overeem vs JDS.

2/5/13 12:09 PM
epwar
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, they have to do Overeem vs. JDS.  Can't risk having Overeem KO'd again to a non-contender.

2/5/13 12:09 PM
ChuckPunchedMyFace
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First thing I thought after Saturday was brown but not sure on the injury recovery time. It would be an interesting fight tho Phone Post
2/5/13 12:16 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to see him against Travis Browne. Both got ko'd by Bigfoot, it makes sense Phone Post
2/5/13 12:18 PM
spliff
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phil defries Phone Post
2/5/13 12:19 PM
Gullivers Travels

Why not give him JDS, the fight everyone wants to see?
2/5/13 12:21 PM
ChuckPunchedMyFace
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gullivers Travels - Why not give him JDS, the fight everyone wants to see?
I'd like to see it but to be honest I don't think he deserves it yet Phone Post
2/5/13 12:31 PM
Silverball
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overeem should take some time off first to recover from that brutal mauling at the hands of Bigfoot. Maybe get away from Miami for a couple of months, take a road trip, find the best horse steaks and write a blog about it, then back to training.

I like any of the above matchups, or even a comeback fight with Kongo with fewer title implications attached to it.
2/5/13 12:39 PM
JFC1001
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The one thing OA needs to do more is have an attitude adjustment and never look past an opponent before stepping into the octagon again. I think Silva may have cleared up that issue got him with his gorilla sized fists. Phone Post
2/5/13 12:41 PM
ranier wolfcastle
652 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i say yes, dana

2/5/13 12:59 PM
GregBell
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/05/13 1:01 PM
Reem vs stipe miocic would be nice actually think stipe can ko reem at worst were probably getting a great fight/finish.
2/5/13 1:18 PM
DWray
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For what they're paying Reem, he'll get a top contender, like JDS.
2/5/13 1:20 PM
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthernIrishZombie -

With Overeem losing they can now make the fight they wanted in the first place - Overeem vs JDS.

This or Big Country. I won't settle for less. Phone Post
2/5/13 1:32 PM
huggy bear

After a vicious ko like that reem is Gona have to win a couple fights and honestly I think he's Gona have to rematch big foot be4 he gets another title shot. Reem vs Barry/Johnson/hunt 2 would be great fights but if he got TKOed again his stock is officially done. Phone Post
2/5/13 1:37 PM
40oztofreedom
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know Overeem is a big joke to everyone right now, but I still believe anyone outside the top 5 is just a waste of his time. He will be back in beast mode. Phone Post
2/5/13 2:03 PM
Billyz

While the JDS fight would be sweet thing is, its a step down for JDS in opponent to fight a guy who was just starched so badly.
While JDS is coming off a bad loss he was also a UFC champion with a defense under his belt as well.
Its more of JDS deserving a fight against a true contender..like Big foot.
If JDS beats Reem in a fight he isn't deserving of a rematch in my mind after that ass whooping he took.
If reem beats him then beating the former champ doesn't qualify him for a title shot because he would only be 1-1 in his last 2 with one being an embarrassing loss.

Lavar/Browne is what Reem needs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.