UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> i wonder how displeased dana is with g. jackson...

2/5/13 1:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anderson's BBC in my Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol..we already knew he wasnt greg's biggest fan..but coaching on bellator's reality show im guessing infuriates dana beyond comprehension...especially since he promised jon he wouldnt talk bad about him publicly...

2/5/13 1:20 PM
Geoffy
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maybe Dana will ban him like Couture, would be hilarious
2/5/13 1:21 PM

nah...too many cult members under g. jackson in the ufc..wont go over well..

2/5/13 1:22 PM
RickStorm
1515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

My guess is that Dana dont give a poop what Greg Jackson does or what network he wants to do it on..

Just my guess

2/5/13 1:23 PM
jimbonice

Dana always said that he welcomes competition. Now he's got it. Should be happy. Phone Post
2/5/13 1:25 PM
Wovito

RickStorm - 

My guess is that Dana dont give a poop what Greg Jackson does or what network he wants to do it on..

Just my guess

That would seems to be at odds with the fact that DFW has made numerous comments about Jackson specifically, and that Jackson's team includes some of the most valuable talent on the UFC's roster.

2/5/13 1:26 PM
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can Dana ban Greg Jackson? Phone Post
2/5/13 1:27 PM
Donnie Donowitz
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a coach not a UFC employee/HoF and its not like he picked one over the other. Phone Post
2/5/13 1:27 PM
mattystorm1987
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jimbonice -  Dana always said that he welcomes competition. Now he's got it. Should be happy. Phone Post

haha thats only cos there was no competition..
2/5/13 1:30 PM
chew22
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thedana needs to dial it back to allow for other mofos to make their cheddar like he did.
2/5/13 1:33 PM

Edited: 02/05/13 1:34 PM
RickStorm - 

Just my guess

you have guessed poorly

hes probably breaking guiness book of world records for f-bombs right now

2/5/13 2:24 PM
Don_Dada
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good thing Greg Jackson has absolutely nothing to do with the UFC except coach some of their star fighters. Dana can kick rocks if he has a problem.
2/5/13 2:47 PM
The Sauce
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who cares!!! The guy is allowed to make a living outside the UFC, so good for him! If u want him exclusive to the UFC then open a UFC gym and grease Jackson's palm!

Who cares what anyone else thinks besides Greg.

PS this isn't a stab at OP, this is just my opinion of the situation. Phone Post
2/5/13 3:03 PM
Hired Gun
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm still questioning how Dana can ban someone from cornering a fighter(in this case Randy) when an AC Licenses them?
2/5/13 3:05 PM

Because u can basically put whatever u want in a contract Phone Post
2/5/13 3:13 PM
daba

RickStorm - 

Just my guess

that sounds nothing like Dana at all
2/5/13 3:22 PM
Utah get me two

Remember Dana's reaction at Pat M's involvement with IFL? He still hasn't let that go.
2/5/13 3:24 PM
mm370
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure Dana is going to be pissed. Didn't he have a hissy when Militich worked with other organizations? Phone Post
2/5/13 3:46 PM
LeftLowKick
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 

lol..we already knew he wasnt greg's biggest fan..but coaching on bellator's reality show im guessing infuriates dana beyond comprehension...especially since he promised jon he wouldnt talk bad about him publicly...

I don't think the issue with randy is working with bellator (although i'm sure he doesn't love it), it seems like the issue was how he left... he lied to DFW instead of being a man and just telling him what he was doing
2/5/13 3:57 PM
da Vinci 81
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jackson was never employed by the UFC.

He also doesn't have a fraction of the name value couture brings, which is a big issue. Phone Post
2/5/13 4:00 PM

LeftLowKick - 
Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 

I don't think the issue with randy is working with bellator (although i'm sure he doesn't love it), it seems like the issue was how he left... he lied to DFW instead of being a man and just telling him what he was doing

and handy lied to him because he knew dana would rage about it

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.