UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> SILVA WERDUM REMATCH

2/5/13 1:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mixjitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think this is the only fight that makes sense for silva I mean in no way should he rematch dc and him and werdum had a close fight maybe even split decision if I remember right and werdum is up in the top 3 or 5 so winner could get the title shot sense dc is waiting to drop down for jones
2/5/13 1:57 PM
DaleSonnen

DC wont drop down to LHW, he wont be able to cut the weight and stay healthy, or even strong enough. DC will have to linger around in HW until Jones moves up. Silva right now is going to try to get a title shot, and depending if the UFC wants a Jr/Cain 3, he should be next for it. If Silva doesn't get it, then i would say a rematch with DC would make more sense. It was a big loss for him, it would make him the 1 contender for sure, I think Werdum would hurt his momentum. Werdum should try get Browne, they're both tall guys, and they both have good striking,. I think Werdums ground game would get him the W tho,
2/5/13 2:04 PM
mixjitsu

I agree with not wanting to fight your team mate but DC not wanting to fight Cain is putting the whole division in crazy limbo

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.