UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fight Master: Bellator MMA Press Conference

2/5/13 2:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So its not all guys in one house, right? According to mma junkie it sounds like the camps will live together, 8 guys in each of the 4 coaches camps, they will live together.

Cause you cant have a house for 32 guys, honestly that sounds stupid though because the whole point of having everyone living together is opposite teams getting into it, if its everyone on the same team living together I dont know how interesting thats gonna be.

2/5/13 2:47 PM
12SixElbow
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 - So its not all guys in one house, right? According to mma junkie it sounds like the camps will live together, 8 guys in each of the 4 coaches camps, they will live together.

Cause you cant have a house for 32 guys, honestly that sounds stupid though because the whole point of having everyone living together is opposite teams getting into it, if its everyone on the same team living together I dont know how interesting thats gonna be.

They made it pretty clear the show will be focused on fighters, coaches, backstory, training and fighting.

No alcohol, no real world / tuf type drama and drunken dumb shit.

they've touched on it a few times. They're working with the most award winning reality TV show producer. I assume it will do well.

2/5/13 2:53 PM
12SixElbow
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Gallagher - 
12SixElbow -
Frank Gallagher -  So if you have a choice do you really go to bellator? Phone Post

I think with Spike, as talent and paydays go up, that becomes a much tougher question to answer.

What about the contract though Phone Post

From the sound of it, if you do not win the show, you're free.

So... I dont know.

2/5/13 4:19 PM
12SixElbow

So how many MASTER show is that for Spike?

InkMaster

FightMaster

Any others?

2/5/13 4:37 PM
PrettyBoy
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow -

They said its starting immediately.

Any word on Tryouts for the Bellator show?

32 WW's to be featured.

They already had Tryouts .. They have their fighters already selected. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.