UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Woodley: I want Rory MacDonald next

2/5/13 6:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
B0NESAW
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willy the Coyote -  He already lost to Marquardt, who isn't even top 10. Phone Post

Nate is an awesome fighter.. No shame losing to Nate
2/5/13 6:16 PM
Another Foob
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huey Freeman - 
undisputed1972 - Great fight, I'd love to see it.
Me too Phone Post

2/5/13 6:27 PM
minotauro11
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Calling out Rory is commendable, who else does that? Phone Post
2/5/13 6:35 PM
TexasBadAss
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So refreshing to see the guy call out what many think is the #1 contender versus a 40 year old Matt Hughes or Tito like these guys were doing. Call out the toughest guy in their prime and not the biggest name past theirs.
2/5/13 6:44 PM
subwrassler
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TexasBadAss - So refreshing to see the guy call out what many think is the #1 contender versus a 40 year old Matt Hughes or Tito like these guys were doing. Call out the toughest guy in their prime and not the biggest name past theirs.

This
2/5/13 6:47 PM
Phisher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/05/13 6:47 PM

2/5/13 6:52 PM
Overseer got owned by BCE
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subwrassler -
TexasBadAss - So refreshing to see the guy call out what many think is the #1 contender versus a 40 year old Matt Hughes or Tito like these guys were doing. Call out the toughest guy in their prime and not the biggest name past theirs.

This
<3 Phone Post
2/5/13 6:53 PM
Overseer got owned by BCE
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy wants to prove himself, what's so wrong with that? If he loses, oh well. If he wins, he's immediately shot into the top 10 or maybe even top 5.
Why not ask for that fight? I'm also probably biased because I'm from STL. Phone Post
2/5/13 7:07 PM
stevekt
642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm okay with any fighter that wants to beat up Rory.
2/5/13 7:11 PM
JunkieDog

12SixElbow - 

Woodley is a fucking beast.

Other than the Pyle fight, I haven't been very impressed with Mcdonald.

Other than one fight Rory McDonald doesn't impress you?? I've seen any number of things said about him, any number of reasons people don't like him even... Never heard anyone dismiss his obvious talents, though.

Curious, who DOES impress you, other than Woodley?
2/5/13 7:28 PM
Publicnoose

Condit will come condit will kill condit will leave Tyrone his scraps Phone Post
2/5/13 7:29 PM
Publicnoose

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - since Rory fans were justifying Penn vs Rory because there was a call out, I'm sure Rory fans will justify this fight if Rory loses to Condit?
When he loses to condit not if Phone Post
2/5/13 7:30 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woodley is a stud. His striking has come a long way, he has wins over some quality fighters like Saffiedine, Hieron, Daley, And Mein. All tough guys. He fought a great fight vs. Marquardt. He's a good wrestler, has big power and shows improvement every time out. Cardio is a question mark for him however.

People would call him boring quite often, me included, now he's starting to buck that trend and he's asking to fight exciting fighters to bring the fight out in him. Got to give it up to Woodley. Phone Post
2/5/13 7:35 PM
Card
2119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very cool of Woodley being ready to jump in if any of the WW's get injured in March

2/5/13 8:05 PM
DWray
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not necessarily a Woodley fan myself, but he's beginning to win me over.
2/5/13 8:22 PM
konman
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is good, woodleys more exciting and wants to get noticed. I'm all for it Phone Post
2/5/13 8:26 PM
DoomFarmer
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Give him Kampmann.
2/5/13 8:26 PM
daba

He probably needs another win before getting one of the contenders, but I love the attitude. He's basically stating he's ready to fill-in if needed and he's also smart in believing Rory is only getting better.
2/5/13 8:28 PM
Delorian
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR Woodley.  Go get it son! 

2/5/13 8:50 PM
Poindexter
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he could hurt Rory.

2/5/13 8:51 PM
KingYing

To be fair he did handle Jay a lot more impressive than Rory did imo..

I think it would be a lot more competitive than others think.
2/6/13 12:41 PM
hogh20

JD85 - Woodley don't want any of MacDonald. He would get uppercutted and bodyblowed worse than what Marquardt did to him.

He just asked for MacDonald. Fucking idiot ^

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.