UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Calling it now - barboza failed test

2/6/13 3:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
brigsy
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Donoghue88 -
in_different - Great idea, lets accuse fighters of steroids with nothing more than speculation based on their bodies

They said HUGE drug test failure. Can only be a few names on this card.
FRB said it was huge........... Phone Post
2/6/13 3:56 AM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
UGCTT_snsheehan - if it is Gonzaga im gonna be fucking mad. lost some money on that fight

Then you'll get it back dude.  You should hope it's Gonzaga

He wouldn't get it back, result in the ring stands except for very rare cases(such as McCall/Johnson 1) Phone Post
2/6/13 9:29 AM
in_different
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for all the assholes that are throwing accusations around.

Word is that it was Tavares
2/6/13 9:29 AM
in_different
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ill recommend a freeze for OP
2/6/13 9:37 AM
BrettAwesome
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why freeze him? That entire card had a lot of suspicious looking guys on it, evidenced by the varied guesses in the thread.
2/6/13 9:44 AM
in_different

BrettAwesome - Why freeze him? That entire card had a lot of suspicious looking guys on it, evidenced by the varied guesses in the thread.

I'm under the impression fighter bashing is an offense. Regardless of whether you have an opinion about an athlete or not. Maybe you could make an argument for this thread if the fighter had a history before, but that's another argument.

Besides, it sets a bad precedent. We could have a thread after every event.

"Bigfoot defeats Overeem, I bet he was on the juice"
"Rory MacDonald probably failed VADA"
etc

Pure speculative stuff. And I just used those 2 as examples, I'm creating a bad scenario, not accusing them of anything. I don't think they used in their respective fights.
2/6/13 9:45 AM
AJDavis
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The idiot who created this thread, puting an idiotic accusation on Barboza without the slightes foundation for making it, should be banned. I already knew about who it was, and really pissis me off that a#%^?s come out throwing names around with absolutely no clue of what they are talking about, should be ashamed of ur self at throwing seriuos shit like this at people without having a solid reason for doing it Phone Post
2/6/13 10:15 AM
BrettAwesome
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AJDavis -  The idiot who created this thread, puting an idiotic accusation on Barboza without the slightes foundation for making it, should be banned. I already knew about who it was, and really pissis me off that a#%^?s come out throwing names around with absolutely no clue of what they are talking about, should be ashamed of ur self at throwing seriuos shit like this at people without having a solid reason for doing it Phone Post

If you 'knew who it was', wouldn't an ideal way to stop people speculating about an entire card's worth of fighters be to tell us all who it was?
2/6/13 10:42 AM
emfleek
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Helwani confirmed that it was Thiago Tavares.
2/6/13 10:44 AM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in_different - 
BrettAwesome - Why freeze him? That entire card had a lot of suspicious looking guys on it, evidenced by the varied guesses in the thread.

I'm under the impression fighter bashing is an offense. Regardless of whether you have an opinion about an athlete or not. Maybe you could make an argument for this thread if the fighter had a history before, but that's another argument.

etc

Pure speculative stuff. And I just used those 2 as examples, I'm creating a bad scenario, not accusing them of anything. I don't think they used in their respective fights.

What a faggot. Nobody is fighter bashing you over sensitive wannabe mod.
2/6/13 10:50 AM
in_different

Bisping KOd by CHRIST - 
in_different - 

etc

What a faggot. Nobody is fighter bashing you over sensitive wannabe mod.

Awww, my feelings are hurt. A 16 year old called me a faggot on the internet
2/6/13 11:16 AM
LyotoBundy
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bruce is looking Buffer Phone Post
2/6/13 11:20 AM
richit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LyotoBundy - Bruce is looking Buffer Phone Post
I knew I was not just seeing things ... Everything about him looks buffer Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.